magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Development time to be a year plus from now on. This news lets me think back on the year of updates and posts that we've had in that time. To give an example, let's not forget about the CLONE SERIES that probably took some time away from development time :ROFLMAO:
True. He could have done some NTR or blacked series but he picked boring Clone series.

Reactions: Fess1998

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well, changing the subject and leaving aside the desire we have to kill DPC for his creative decisions. what do you think about this new resource management mini-game, if I had to guess I would say that it would be used to put the money left over from the repairs of the mansion to good use.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He has an acceptable release window in his head of probably anywhere between 10-14 months.

We will never see an update release in less than 10 months.

Time saved on one thing, he'll add to something else.

Boys got to get paid.
But beyond that there is a problem of proportion.

How much would this time saved on minigames be? 1-2 weeks? which is an absolutely minor amount of time that is literally "eaten up" by every other additive choice that DPC makes each in the course of development

takes away with the spoon (maybe), adds with the shovel

Reactions: KaiserST

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I just turn them off and cheat differently. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but if you turn them off, it makes it impossible for you to kick ass to all kinds of assholes in "Brawler", imagining that you are doing this in the name of the Divine Quinn. :rolleyes: :love:
Feeling like her faithful paladin, performing feats and won brilliant victories for her, sparing no sweat and blood. :sneaky:
And also, without mini-games, you will have to choose whether to get a Pink Rose VIP card, or save the car for Rusty.
It matters. If Quinn ever walks into Fuckface's room, she should see the pink Rose VIP card.
This will be proof that Fuckface is a real 100% scumbag, not some miserable 95%.
Fuckface must meet Quinn's high standards. :cautious:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yeah, but if you turn them off, it makes it impossible for you to kick ass to all kinds of assholes in "Brawler", imagining that you are doing this in the name of the Divine Quinn. :rolleyes: :love:
Feeling like her faithful paladin, performing feats and won brilliant victories for her, sparing no sweat and blood. :sneaky:
And also, without mini-games, you will have to choose whether to get a Pink Rose VIP card, or save the car for Rusty.
It matters. If Quinn ever walks into Fuckface's room, she should see the pink Rose VIP card.
This will be proof that Fuckface is a real 100% scumbag, not some miserable 95%.
to be fair, we're going to have to play Quinn's bodyguard for Episode 10, so we'll probably have to fight some junkies. by the way karamba where is your tax return. :HideThePain:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not even mad, I play with mods, I was already expecting to play only in 2024, January or February, it's the same for me...
I remember the mods updating pretty quickly for BADIK. There may be some bugs here and there for the initial updates but I remember it taking a few days to a week.

if I had to guess I would say that it would be used to put the money left over from the repairs of the mansion to good use.
Maybe it could be something along the lines of your idea. My guess is that it will be an extension of the mansion restoration mini-game. The DIKs still take on odd jobs for various things like improvements or parties and you need to decide how to allocate labor and the income from those jobs. It may even line up with the party planner mini-game. "Spend the money received this week on the party, save it, or put it towards something else the DIKs want for the mansion".

Unless it was flavor text, I think it was hinted during a text conversation with Nick that the odd jobs thing would continue even after the mansion was repaired (depending on how you replied). Also just kind of makes sense to keep doing things like this. It would make MC's speech so pointless if they just went back to 100% relying on Rusty's dad's funding. I noticed they don't really have an official "Treasurer" position so this could be a good time to establish that.

I'd like that but it also seems like it's just going to be something along the lines of the Brawler mini-game based on what he said last week. I don't know how the hell he's going to have a resource management game as just a phone mini-game but the way he said it was "addictive" makes me think it's something you can just keep playing like the Tiles mini-game. Rather than something like the mansion restoration game that is spread throughout the episodes and tangibly affects the story.
with some use in Season 4, has done much for the game's future development.
Is this the first time we've seen confirmation of a fourth season? Where's the guy who said this would end after Ep 10 or 3 seasons or something? Lol.

Long dialog is one working way to stretch gameplay.
I'm okay with a lot of dialogue (unless it's Maya). It allows us to find out more about the characters and gives us more details about the underlying plot. It's also a lot better than endless free roams.
(But what he isn't telling you is that half of the lines will just be DPC's wife lecturing us. LOL.)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually, it makes it even easier. You just have to choose your hits and..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes