LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Alright, I have decided. Gonna explore other heroine routes rather than stick to favorite waifu only and wait years for completion.

Question folks, without spoilers if possible please, story-wise, is it worth double tackling Josey and Maya with the current content or is it better to pursue them on solo routes?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Alright, I have decided. Gonna explore other heroine routes rather than stick to favorite waifu only and wait years for completion.

Question folks, without spoilers if possible please, story-wise, is it worth double tackling Josey and Maya with the current content or is it better to pursue them on solo routes?
You can be "neutral" with them by perfectly balancing your choices - check the unofficial walkthrough for this.

Well, I've just added an "Others Nicole" save to my ep. 9 end saves list. So, I'm playing 13 different paths now.

Episode 10 here I come :whistle:

Reactions: LonerPrime

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So, this are all saves i got ready for EP 10, what about you guys? View attachment 3087360
Well guys, I made 12 different saves at the end ep. 9:

- Others Lily
- Others MC's bed, neutral path
- Others Mel & Sarah
- Sage, dick path screwing around everybody
- Others Mc's bed, dick path
- Jill, chick path having dated Jill only
- Sage, dick path having dated and fucked Sage only
- Bella, chick path having dated Jill too
- chosen Jill but rejected by her
- Josy&Maya, having dated only them and favoured Maya over Josy
- Josy&Maya, having dated only them and favoured Josy over Maya
- Sage, chick path having dated and fucked Sage only

1 year wait is 1 year wait. Damn

I've lost the motivation to have as many as you two, and still you're very reasonable.

I have one save per main girl, without variation I've kept it simple and quick, 100% focused on the girl concerned. So 4 saves.

I've got a save for others, but I haven't subdivided them according to who I finish episode 9 with. Maybe I'll do that. One for Quinn, one for Lily, one for Envy, one for Sarah/Mel, one where the MC sleeps with all 3 girls in his bed, plus maybe a Rio if necessary. It'll depend on what DPC has planned, as some of the choices made in episode 9 might close the door on certain girls.

Finally a save mega DIK, Others branch, but again no subdivision by girl.

I'm missing all the little variations, but I don't have the motivation to make a dedicated save just to see a big clash scene (like being with Sage and banging her mother, or being in the troupe and sabotaging it by favoring one of the two).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That puts you squarely in the beginners bracket. Unless your savegame descriptions look like this :

- Met Maya, cool chick but already taken - stumped toe on bedpost, kinda hurt - woke up grumpy, then fucked camila and mona in the bathroom - ... - woke up next to 3 chicks, topless, will investigate future steps.
That's my Others dik save, bro.

as opposed to

- Met Maya, girl talks to much, note to self "avoid in the future" - avoided bedpost - woke up happy - ran into two chicks who wanted my boxers, told them to go fuck themselves - ... - wasn't even fully awake before Mel was already sucking me off, made a great choice!
My Sage dik route exactly.

Are we ever going to be able to ditch Maya and have a solo Josy route?
I bet you'll see it in Season 4.

No matter how many times I play this game I can never like Quinn :HideThePain:
Me too, bro. Hers is a path I will never walk.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Since last preview is out today, i've been wondering how long has it been since the first preview released, turns out it's been quite a while:
Captura de tela 2023-11-15 085605.png
316 days since january 3.....and it feels like yesterday.

Reactions: almanahR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes