robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have about 20 different saves to play through. the 5 main LI's with some differences and then alot of others so that i can do stuff with all the side girls..and whatever new side girls show up..

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
But depending on the girl you chose for the MC, Episode 9 throws in an extra cliffhanger. (Unless you chose no one.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of these are likewise 3-foot cliffs.
You forgot one:

Chose Sarah/Mel: You sleep in Mel's bunk to bang her on Mon-Wed-Fri and Sarah's bunk to bang her on Tue-Thur-Sat, but whose bunk do you sleep in on Sunday?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hi guys!

Finally finished edit-type project for BaDIK, which was a personal dream of mine. I wanted to depict my favourite storyline (as of EP9), which is when DIK MC wants to be with Josy but can't. Also, I'm really enjoying doing these, so if you like my edits and have something creative in mind, you can always drop a DM.

So here's "Literally DIK"

Hope you enjoy!

something like this lol, but don't worry the opportunity will present itself envently. :Kappa:
862u3j.jpg

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
3 months isn't an option, because that would mean we wouldn't have a scene involving every LI in every episode. We're used to seeing everyone in every episode, and I think going back on that principle would be a big mistake.

Given the scale of the game, between 7 and 9 months seems the minimum. A year of development is likely to continue if DPC doesn't simplify things.
I'm not talking about whether or not to use 60 fps animations (because while the machine is running, DPC can be doing something else). I'm talking about the "Others" branch, which is becoming the equivalent of what we had with the "main girls" before episode 8. It's as if the content had doubled (by simplifying things).
Either DPC simplifies the "Others" branch, or we're unfortunately going to have to get used to a year of development at the very least.
I'm not happy about that prospect (a year for each episode).
I think if the DPC cuts or removes the branch others will burn it at the stake. :KEK: You can see from the posts here that half or more of the players are much more in love with the girls from the branch than the main LI.:WeSmart:

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Even Bella looks like a raptor but hey, it doesn't matter, I'm a viper and let's make more raptillion babies

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
isabella changes her ethnicity every new chapter haha. :KEK: :KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I don't think so. The ending of ep9 implies that Quinn is on a path of redemption and making amends. Her flashback speaks directly to that.
In it, her father tells her to look at her friends as pawns to be sacrificed. But that's when Quinn apologizes to Tommy for the first time in the entire game.
With that act, DPС draws a line under Quinn's character. Now Quinn will stop being a manipulative bitch and start to value the people closest to her.
Besides, Sage is pretty smart. She lives by the principle of "don't attack your own" and probably already knows that Quinn is doing something illegal behind her back.
Even if Sage and Quinn run into each other, I imagine the fight will be short-lived and they'll make up soon enough.
Forgive my brother for taking off your pink glasses, but an apology from a girl is one of the most effective manipulative tools in their arsenal. It makes you feel like a winner and let your guard down.
You’re gonna be thinking, "Well, she said she’s sorry, oh, she’s so sweet, she took a step like that. I HAVE to do something nice for her." :WeSmart: :KEK: That’s why.
Hey, I’m at Camp Quinn, but the way she grew up, she can’t fix it in a second. She may have felt it in her bones, but despite all that, her father’s words tell her that even if she finds someone she feels she can trust, she shouldn’t trust because that person wants something. And so she found such a person, but will she listen to her father’s words? Or will she start living her life?:WeSmart:
If the DPS is good enough to write, it could depend on our choices, which is to say, have you ever made Quinn question his honesty towards her? If she doesn’t, she’ll move on and really trust you, and if she does, well, you’ll be another bitch in Quinn’s puppet master’s hands.:KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
it’s definitely a setup episode. It sets up a friendship with some sexual undertones between all the mgs. Means that there’s going to be a more convincing reason for all the mgs to be in the same place at the same time, making dev easier when you don’t need different locations. I mean, I think we can now expect wll the mgs to be at Bella’s xmas party…

It sets up the camera, probably related to Cathy’s pic, it sets up Vinny as a major antagonist to the MC, it sets up Zoey becoming a BR student. I’m probably forgetting most!

The lack of ”progress” was due to the introduction of a multitude of new story elements.
He’s setting everyone up to be in the same place, and then he’s gonna set this place on fire and give you a choice, save one girl. :KEK: :KEK:
But. This time you are not alone!!:WeSmart:
If you have a high enough relationship with DIKs, they’ll come and help get the girls out.:KEK:
If you didn’t kick preps out of parties, they’ll come, too, and you’ll save more girls.:WeSmart:
If you don’t have a bad relationship with the jocks, they will. :HideThePain:
If you have enough relationships with the different girls from HOTs, then you can save the girls in general from the fire.:Kappa:
But if you’ve been a total dick to everyone around you... well, I think you’d be okay with one faded girl.:KEK:

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020
to be a chad you need both a good attitude and muscles and I think DPC has neither. if you don't believe me go to his patreon or discord and criticize him see what happens. :KEK:
Haha I remember once I subbed to the wrong tier and quickly Dm'ed him about it asking for a refund so I can change the tier.
Straight up said no lmao. Thank god that was early during season 1. High seas all the way :BootyTime:

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
He’s setting everyone up to be in the same place, and then he’s gonna set this place on fire and give you a choice, save one girl. :KEK: :KEK:
But. This time you are not alone!!:WeSmart:
If you have a high enough relationship with DIKs, they’ll come and help get the girls out.:KEK:
If you didn’t kick preps out of parties, they’ll come, too, and you’ll save more girls.:WeSmart:
If you don’t have a bad relationship with the jocks, they will. :HideThePain:
If you have enough relationships with the different girls from HOTs, then you can save the girls in general from the fire.:Kappa:
But if you’ve been a total dick to everyone around you... well, I think you’d be okay with one faded girl.:KEK:
Did you write the Mass Effect 3 ending?

• Haha
Reactions: _serhio_

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Bella looks mad in 70% of them Lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes