How fucking sexy is that

And she has nose and mouth piercings
Is she trying to make my penis explode?

There are three things that always turn me on
Girls with short hair
Girls who dye their hair unconventional colours
And girls with nose or mouth piercings

And Zoey has all of those the sexy babe
zoey looks like a girl who never had a positive father figure in her life.. :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's actually quite simple.
1) Either one of the guests got so sick that guest fell on the table and knocked it over, so everyone went to the hospital and didn't even close the door
2) Either there was some sort of altercation between the guests and they got into a fight.
If we're talking about the second option, first, there should be some common negative event between all the guests that will make them fight regardless of the branch and the choices made ( restaurant/not restaurant).
Secondly, if we're talking about Bella's Christmas dinner with Tremolo and all his girlfriends, it's hard to imagine what kind of event would make Sage and Josy fight, for example. We're talking about a scene that's going to happen regardless of the choices made and the branches. That's why the second option seems unlikely to me.
And besides, this scene could refer to Bella's past, not the present. Bella and James' baby got sick or they had a fight at Christmas dinner. And the guest was, like, Vinnie.
Actually, I think it's a scene from Bella's past. With of course, James and with possibly the explanations to why he left.
Your thoughts are fine so far. But I rule out the hospital because then everyone would have left. But we see so that a person has not left. Unlikely in such a situation.

There could be an argument. But I don't think it was about the restaurant. DPC's intros actually always show the past. So something must have happened that has nothing to do with the present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's interesting about the animation is the number of chairs. There are 7 chairs. If James was still with Isabella at this point, they had 5 guests. Isabella could be in the locked room and James just comes out of the room. He may have comforted Isabella or he may have found out something about these 5 people and he is leaving Isabella at exactly that time.

The question that would then have to be answered is who the 5 other people were. Isabella's parents are deceased. Relatives of James? That could be true, of course, but they probably wouldn't give such a reason for James to leave Isabella. So friends and/or acquaintances of Isabella and James' parents. If it was meant to be for James to leave Isabella at this point, then James learned something about Isabella that Christmas that made James leave.

If this Christmas was a year ago, it couldn't have been Emma or Bret because Zoey was in San Diego with them. If it was 2 years ago then Emma and Bret could have been visiting. In one of my last posts, I pointed out that Isabella was probably friends with Emma and Bret in high school. The two of them could then also know James. James says yes in the flashback from EP8 if Isabella remembers what happened on the beach. We know so Emma doesn't have a problem with FFM. She also invites Zoey. What if Isabella had an FFM on the beach with Emma and James? This could have led to an awkward conversation if Bret didn't know about it.

But things could get worse. Emma said in Interlude to have a stranger teach her what home blindness was. Isabella was a student and had a fateful one-night stand with this stranger. She became pregnant but aborted the child. This in itself is nothing unusual. She later meets the stranger again and marries him. The stranger could have been James. But Isabella is keeping something from James. But this Christmas, James finds out about Emma so Isabella has aborted the child and can no longer have children.

Total shock for James.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The CUCKs
You should've added the guy who failed the first round of the cumpetition. Since you technically only catch him as Riona's stalker if you did stuff with her. I got a good laugh the first time I saw that scene when he ran away sobbing.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The CUCKs
you know I think Chad doesn't care much if tremolo fucks sage in the end he never love sage haha. :KEK: :KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I didn't disrespect him, bro. JB is a good man. That's why I wrote his name under "the fast shooter" title y'know... So he is not a cuck (yet). And I think he never will be. Besides I love Elena like a real sister. I hope there won't be any sexual intimacy with her in future episodes. 'Cause it would be so awkward.
Maybe threesome. DPC's dropped too many hints for there not to be a scene with Elena (with JB's odd approval as well). He's just a very caring brother who likes to share. :sneaky:

Even in the Ep 8 dorm party: If you take her "special shot", you get in both of their bios something along the lines of "They both liked that I accepted her special shot".

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
you know I think Chad doesn't care much if tremolo fucks sage in the end he never love sage haha. :KEK: :KEK:
Yup, but he has his facade of heterosexual macho to defend, so he must wear the anti-NTR brigade uniform even if she doesn't actually give a fuck about Sage... :HideThePain:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Welp, the 01/12 release is a no go...

I swear it must be a bunch of minigames bugs messing up the beta.

If this game wasnt this good I wouldn't bother...
As long as we get a release date this week the first is still in play. My own feeling is we will know tomorrow or Friday
In case am wrong this never happen :Kappa: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yup, but he has his facade of heterosexual macho to defend, so he must wear the anti-NTR brigade uniform even if she doesn't actually give a fuck about Sage... :HideThePain:
well we can always hit him again with a spinning kick to the jaw if he gets violent. :KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I...uhh...no...I really can't touch her...Man she is...the way she always treats Tremolo is like a big sister.

She is smart, funny, kind, and also the most mature out of all the HOTs. She is the unofficial DIK sister. I'd love to get more interactions with her (and JB of course) in future episodes. Their loving, happy relationship adds a kind of worldly dynamic to the DIK mansion.

And yes, she has some lewd poses on the Clone Series, but she wasn't there in those official wallpapers! So I think she is still one of the untouchables...

View attachment 3106603
Yea I've said it before but IRL, Elena would most likely be the kind of girl I'd be attracted to. Chill, free-spirit. Isn't a wet blanket like Maya when it comes to the DIKs' childish antics but instead either responds in kind or plays along.

She's also shown to be pretty caring. Basically the "Mom" of the HOTs. Unless she's not at all interested in being President, I don't how else it could explain why Quinn's the VP and next-in-line over Elena. Only other reason I could think of would just be a simple matter of seniority. It's also why I figure she's a sophomore like JB. Quinn's a junior and Elena's a sophomore.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I think either date is fine with me. I haven't touched the game since maybe March when I finally gave up on finishing all my runs. It gives me more time to organize all the random shiiiet.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You are right in what you wrote. But the RPs themselves represent the imbalance. The player gets RPs for Josy and Maya. Even RPs can be deducted. The higher the difference in RPs between Josy and Maya will decide the throuple.

In the sleeping scene in EP4, the girl the MC is sleeping with gets +1RP. If he sleeps with both of them, they both get +1RP each. So it can be seen that the difference in RPs will be decisive. I think so that the difference should not be higher than 9-10 RPs.

I don't know if you remember the discussion here in the thread about how DPC should have handled the big throuple decision in EP4 differently. I think so he made up for it in EP9. If the player has treated Josy and Maya roughly the same, as shown by the difference in their RPs, then the MC will receive this text from Josy. "It sounds like we're about even.".

The MC can say this so it's bad to count. What to count? The RPs. Here the player definitely decides whether he wants the throuple or not. This is where DPC comes in and fixes the throuple for the players who want it. Yes, I know, so Maya can get a +RP again afterwards. But I think that this +RP will only have meaning for the players who don't want the throuple because DPC created this fix point.

If I were DPC, I wouldn't connect this fix point to a variable yet, because otherwise everyone would know what's happening. I would save adding this variable until the end of season 3. If it is not written in code, no one knows what is happening and the player cannot make his decisions dependent on the code, but has to play the game as he sees fit. That's exactly what DPC recommended to the players themselves. He himself also wrote so that he wouldn't integrate an RP counter into the game, because otherwise the players would become very oriented towards it.
Even if you do best and balanced playthrough, then Josy's RP always around 30+, while Maya 40+
That's because Josy hadn't present at all in first 3 episodes, and the 4th EP is almost useless for both.
So it can be fixed only in 2 ways - by "removing" Maya from a couple of episodes, while Josy will be able to get some extra RP or by making future RP checks with an indulgence of -10RP for Josy.

If you quoting their dialogue from EP9, then they meant sex with only one of them (lewd scenes in our case). And sometimes getting or going for some lewd scene doesn't bring any RP at all.

It is written so that Quinn said, so that Melanie and Sarah have already achieved what Quinn and Riona want. The free tutoring? Melanie and Sarah were definitely dorm girls before the HOTs. All HOTs were dorm girls before they became HOTs. Sage thinks Melanie and Sarah are sluts, as you can read in EP8. I think to myself, so that Sage can give her reasons for doing so.
Yes, she meant free tuition. Regarding "dorm girls", it depends how fast they pledged to HOTs. Could you consider Josy or Maya a dorm girls? Sage thinks so, because she assumed that one of them was the girl with whom Chad cheated. She meant nothing more and she apologized for her words.

I imagine that when they were dorm girls, Melanie and Sarah made some money from sex by fucking preps. It is implied in the newspaper in EP8 to suggest that scholarships for sex are or were given. I think to myself so that the reporter did a bad investigation. The scholarships were approved because former dorm girls (Melanie and Sarah) had sex for money with Preps. In order to keep the whole thing quiet so that the Preps families are spared a scandal, Melanie and Sarah received scholarships. The rumor about the HOTs Tuition arose when Melanie and Sarah signed up for the HOTs. As Cathy so aptly said, old rumors and topics will always resurface from time to time. And that's exactly what happened. Why?
:PogChamp:
Why only preps? Almost all students use those "glory holes". I will not be surprised is some of the nerds too (at least the ones like Ron). Regarding the rest... :KEK:
That little Stephen pleasure is his secret. He really gives scholarships, but also gives some "special" ones to the selected students as well. What investigation? Quinn wasn't glad to hear that this rumor is spreading as well as Stephen. It's their little secret. Becky is one of those who spreading this rumor and blabbering around.

The Vixen continued. They fucked with Preps, but there was no money, just gifts. When a girl asks her rich boyfriend for something, hormonal 18-19 year old preps don't ask twice. To ensure that the Vixen are still active, we see them at the Preps Party in EP8. Avery/Christian and Beth/Gordon. The two girls wrap the Preps boys around their fingers. Oscar is also in the room.
With WHAT preps? Do you see the preps as the ones who is going to use the grory holes in bathroom (toilets)? They're too pompous for that. I'd rather believe that nerds use these services and fuck all around than believe that one of the preps does it. Tyballs have his watermelon. There're a bunch of fresh students and they seems to be interested in parties and having sex in a usual way. We know that fresh preps fucked some of the dormies at the dorm party, but I doubt they paid for it.

At the Halloween party there is a canon. Gordon catches Beth with another guy. This really hurt Gordon and Beth was surprised. Why? Tommy gives the MC explicit instructions, no jocks and no preps at the party. Now you know why. Jocks don't like Tommy and the preps aren't allowed to see their girls with other guys. Either Tommy and Oscar are working together or Tommy knows what Oscar is doing. The Vixens and Oscar found out that Quinn opened the restaurant 1 year before the MC started college. Riona said that before they expanded, everything was simpler. The Vixen and Oscar take the chance to distract from themselves and blame the HOTs. Why?
Beth surprised because she didn't expect the preps to show up at the DIKs party. Then, preps have their own party. And finally - she never considered Gordon seriously or as a "boyfriend". During Gender 101 midterms Beth explains clearly how she felt and why she did that with him. Tommy give the standard instructions. They never invited "boring" people before, like nerds and preps. And during party planning with Sage and Quinn - they tell MC the same - no nerds and preps with an exclusion for girls of course (Sally, KRJ, etc).

As you can read, Melanie and Sarah could have something to do with it. Not active, but they initiated the whole thing a long time ago. But I thought of something worrying about this topic.
I could only give an advice to play the game on any route with Quinn restaraunt. During dorm party - come to Sara and pay her for sex. Read the dialogues and check the scenes with Sarah, Kylie and Tara. A lot of interesting things mentioned during this scenes.

At the end of EP8, when they were on their way to their parents' house, Sage wanted to talk to Maya about the upcoming conversation and things that could be brought up. Sage knows the HOTs rumor about free tutoring. She will also know that this is a red flag for her father, Stephen Burke. So I think Sage told Maya to keep the topic of HOT's rumor out of the conversation.
Sage knows nothing. And this is a material for future blast and shitstorm. She considers this rumor as stupid joke, she mentioned this several times. Even in Quinn's face. Because if she really knew about what this "free tuition" mean - this dialogue would not have happened, there would have been nothing at all and everything would have been different. Stephen told Sage to quit the room, because he didn't wanted Sage to figure out any details. And I think that he was ready to give her this tuition for free (with no obligations). Because it's ridiculous to assume, that he was able to ask her to have sex with him in any form. He figured out that she is Sage's friend. And he doesn't want Sage to figure out and learn all of shit he involved with. He was pissed off that he learned about spreaded rumors about free tuition. Quinn hadn't told him about it, definitely.

Dec 21, 2021
This thread just gets more and more unhinged the longer it gets between releases.

Anyway...

Replaying it now in the lead up to Episode 10 being upon us, and it's really easy to see that what the game has going for it: compelling characters.

The plot itself is really just fine at best, but where it shines is the characters and their interactions. In replaying it, the parts where the game shines are where characters are just hanging out together; the mini-games, the drama, the animations... all of that just distracts from how the characters play off one another.

Although, I can say that in refreshing myself on the game it is very obvious that the text does not support even 1/10th of the wild-ass theories that are in this thread.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This thread just gets more and more unhinged the longer it gets between releases.

Anyway...

Replaying it now in the lead up to Episode 10 being upon us, and it's really easy to see that what the game has going for it: compelling characters.

The plot itself is really just fine at best, but where it shines is the characters and their interactions. In replaying it, the parts where the game shines are where characters are just hanging out together; the mini-games, the drama, the animations... all of that just distracts from how the characters play off one another.

Although, I can say that in refreshing myself on the game it is very obvious that the text does not support even 1/10th of the wild-ass theories that are in this thread.
The theories are 100% true its the game that's wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The theories are 100% true its the game that's wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
DPC is on the forum, I'm sure even he is surprised by some theories that appeared here, things that he hadn't thought of but that make sense.

That's why the update is taking so long to come out, DPC is waiting for more theories to know how to proceed.

Another culprit for the delay is dalli_x, whenever DPC reads a theory from him, he is forced to play the game again to check if dalli_x is right.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes