bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 3116674

That's mysterious... Where the hell is this guy? I wonder if he cheated on Bella or got a very looooong business trip, or helping his old parents in an another state, or maybe he's dead but Bella doesn't want to admit his death (that's kinda overthinking but it's not to exclude and I don't think that closed room hide a body or something like this, it's more personal memories from him), etc.

The only picture I got from James was a horny husband who putted his wife Bella in a bad position at her former job in the library. He literally hit on her at the work (she got fired because of him after that incident). Not the good example of a husband, is he?

But if he's a soldier, then why Bella wanted to hide every single pictures of her and him at her house? I mean she mustn't have the shame about that or it's a method for her to not too much thinking about him?
It seems to me that right here, right at this moment, she’s resigned herself to her husband’s death or she’s either okay with him not coming back.
ep7_bc70.jpg
ep7_bc71.jpg
ep7_bc72.jpg

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I'll only tell you if you tell me first how do i encourage someone to get me rtx 4070 pc
they're
When do people in the West celebrate Christmas? :unsure: 24 December or 25?:unsure: How many days do these holidays include?:unsure:
I bet on Christmas 2024:cool: or New Year’s Eve 2025:cool:, January 1st - ?? I mean, I don’t know how much a new year is celebrated in Europe or the West? I don’t know where the DPC comes from.:unsure:

God, fuck! I’m addicted to emoticons!:HideThePain:
1700931578951.jpeg :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, you’re certainly right. (y)
But there are times when even on a full DIC route, that little bitch moves into MC and there’s nothing you can do about it.:KEK:
Like at the end of episode four or when Josie arrived.:unsure:
Seriously, he almost cried like a five-year-old who didn’t get a candy bar.:KEK:
What the hell are you doing? :WaitWhat:
In my travels, this aberrant has been mating with everyone, how is it possible after this, that this is such a snotty reaction?:WeSmart:
So either the MC is cursed, or it’s haunted by the spirit of a little bitch and sometimes takes control.:WeSmart::KEK:
Like I said, it's not the forced scenes that makes him the lil bitch, it's the choice the players actually make.
It's my opinion, as I said. Sure there are some things that are unavoidable. Not going to argue that point. But what the player does with choices is what makes the MC a lil bitch or not.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Ya know, after a statement like that, dpc can easily get your email from this site's admin and use that to track down who you are and then sue tf outta you.

Okay. I fixed the post.
The way I use a translator to write here.
I think he’s mistranslated.
I certainly don’t sell anything.
In fact, I don’t think Steam would allow that.
I wrote that there was a sale or something, like the first and second seasons were worth, translated into a dollar, which is about $7 each.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Just recommend BADIK, it's an interesting game, several paths, no taboos, say that it reminds you of "American Pie", that you found it interesting, that's all.

If your friend is straight he will like it, if he asks where you discovered this game, say you heard about it on YouTube or something.

After you put him on the wrong path, he will learn to walk on his own.

You can even say that you found a way to unlock the gallery and send the F95 link, and soon he will be one of us, forever...
:devilish::devilish::devilish:
oneofus.PNG

sampow

May 14, 2023
You are misinterpreting Josy's facial expressions. Fuckface has just revealed to Maya that he was with Josy and fucked her. Fuckface speaks to Josy immediately afterwards. Of course Josy shows a questioning facial expression because Josy doesn't know what the MC is going to say next. Maya, on the other hand, shows facial expressions clearly so that she knows what the MC is going to say.
I dunno dude, look closely at her expressions:

Josy's face when the mc says he is exhausted with the girls:
1700935836293.png

Josy's face when the mc starts revealing to Maya that he and Josy fucked:
1700935806162.png

Josy's face when he addresses her directly:
1700935902052.png

The picture immediately above is not a "questioning" look; she's clearly in mental panic mode when she looks at him. She was really unprepared for the mc to drop this bomb.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Well. It's not about the past. How it was before and making an assumptions based on this and if it wasn't happened before then it will not happen now. And, technically, EP9 was exactly met this criteria. Someone expected at least something after the party but it ended together with the party.

If you making such assumption, then you probably expecting the episode to come further than Thanksgiving party and apropriate calendar day, which is unlikely. We are starting at the morning after the Halloween (last day of October - first day of November) while Thanksgiving day fluctuating usually in mid of 20 of November. It's more than 3 weeks. And we have a confirmation regarding back to classes and other events in college.

The most likely scenario is that we either spend a week in college (as it was in almost all previous episodes) and then time accelerates or there is a sharp jump to Thanksgiving. Or now the episodes will be made in such a way that we will play not by day basis, but through important scenes, classes and other events such as small parties with a time skip like a 2-3 days between them. In such case, it can do without a 1.5-2 week jump in time. But if you assume that everything will not end with Thanksgiving and a party in his honor, then you expect at least a few more days after this event. And if I'm not confusing anything - the DPC said that this party is the biggest free-roam event in the game and it happens at the end of the episode. I.e. this does not cancel any other free-roam events taking place before this party, as well as other parties.

There are no Josy in the tent. It's her & Heather room in the HOT's mansion.

1. It looks like a "date" or a romantic night with her, whatever. Let's stick to "spending time with girl". We seen Sage in restaurant, Riona in gaming room, etc. While same thing with Maya will probably take place in MCs room. On the "what branch will you play first?" banner there are clearly visible MCs gray couch on which Maya seats. And we also had a preview of Maya, when she came to MC with umbrella. Her hairstyle is the same and rainy autumn day is a perfect movies time (we know MC planned to invite her to watch some movies on his big TV).
2. If the camping and tents are all from the Thanksgiving party, then it should be considered as outdoor. Josy's new hairstyle is complicated and this is not something that is done in field outdoor conditions, in this case it is easy to assume why she is with her classic ponytail at this party.While Maya's new hairstyle just gives her a different look and doesn't look like a complicated styling.

There are only 2 confirmed previews and other renders from (probably) Thanksgiving party with girls in tents. With Maya and with Sage. No Josy, the only one preview with Josy on that party of her seating near MC while he plays on guitar.
I generally agree, but I still think that that render of Josy was not done in Heather's room. First of all, you can't see Josy's metal bed and headboard. Well, secondly, very questionable meaning. Why would there be a need to cover the bed or the walls with pillows? Even if Josy and MC wanted to create a romantic tent atmosphere, there just isn't enough room for two and the whole structure is pretty flimsy. And besides in that render there's a garland of little lights coming from somewhere above.
It looks more like an attic or some abandoned house where MC went to spend the night. The floor is cold and the walls are blowing out so they've covered the walls with pillows.
Maybe it's not a tent, but it could be Josy's dad's house that MC and Josy wanted to visit.
preview_josy.jpg
It's also commonly thought to be Heather's room because of the color of the walls. But the same walls are in other rooms in the DIK mansion (like the basement). So we can also assume that Josy is temporarily living in the basement.
By the way, the banner shows Josy lying on the MC's bed with the same hairstyle and bra as in the preview. And Maya is lying on a sheet somewhere in nature judging by the background. So it's more likely that the preview is of the DIKs mansion than anything else.
patreon_ep10_which.jpg

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The MC isn't a lil bitch.

BaDiK main lil bitches:
1. Tybalt
2. Tommy
3. Vinny
4. Dawe

I might've missed some. But those are the mains. Yes, you can make the MC a lil bitch, but that is player controlled. Which can mean two things:

1. The player is a lil bitch. (Joking. Or am I? :devilish::ROFLMAO:)
2. The player is doing a Chick/Pussy playthru.

Just how I view it. My opinion may differ from others and that's ok. Differing opinions is a good thing. Unless it's in the political arena, which usually starts a war. :ROFLMAO:
I don't understand the hatred for Tybalt. I feel genuinely sorry for him. Dude literally gets kicked and humiliated every scene, laughed at by his own sister.
Yes, Tybalt is an arrogant asshole, but he's a coward and just plain pathetic, and you don't make fun of and bully people like that.
I'm sure behind his image of an arrogant cowardly guy hides a bunch of complexes, from insecurity to the Oedipus complex.

Reactions: Ostap Bender
Jun 4, 2020
In the attached archive it is the 102-6-LT1.save file; the one named "Dik Hots and Sides".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't make these saves (I just moved them from page 2 to page 102 by changing the first number in the file name, to avoid conflict with my previous saves).

I don't remember the user who firstly shared these. I couldn't find their post since the "find" function on the forum sucks, so I just reuploaded the copy I downloaded month ago.
thx appriciate it
Hard to tell if you don't share the error message.

There should be a file named traceback.txt in the base directory (the directory in which the executable is).

(Maybe I won't be able to help you even once I see that file, but maybe someone will be able. Without it... nobody can guess)
I have same problem, but there is no traceback file in base directory

here is log file though, crashes after loading any save posted here, versions match, it happens in cutscene between tommy and jackob
Code:
Sat Nov 25 19:24:49 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.06s
Loading script took 0.68s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.29s
Loading persistent took 0.02s
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Imported steam.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
Running init code took 0.36s
Loading analysis data took 0.21s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.03s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.07s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.15s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.10s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.09s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.25s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.27s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 536.67'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Apr 9, 2022
I don't understand the hatred for Tybalt. I feel genuinely sorry for him. Dude literally gets kicked and humiliated every scene, laughed at by his own sister.
Yes, Tybalt is an arrogant asshole, but he's a coward and just plain pathetic, and you don't make fun of and bully people like that.
I'm sure behind his image of an arrogant cowardly guy hides a bunch of complexes, from insecurity to the Oedipus complex.
Even behind his image, he is still fucking coward and asshole.

• Red Heart
Reactions: katzenstreu

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The MC isn't a lil bitch.

BaDiK main lil bitches:
1. Tybalt
2. Tommy
3. Vinny
4. Dawe

I might've missed some. But those are the mains. Yes, you can make the MC a lil bitch, but that is player controlled. Which can mean two things:

1. The player is a lil bitch. (Joking. Or am I? )
2. The player is doing a Chick/Pussy playthru.

Just how I view it. My opinion may differ from others and that's ok. Differing opinions is a good thing. Unless it's in the political arena, which usually starts a war.
Yep, Tybalt it's just a caricature character for laugh and player whipping doll (people like Tybalt exist IRL) The main scumbags are most likely Stephen Burke and Vinny. But it could also be some shadow character not represented at the moment.

Maybe DPC doesn't like arrogant, elitist, rich narcissistic snobs who consider themselves the center of the universe? Although wait, one minute...DPC doesn't love himself?

busybee

Jun 5, 2020
First timer to this game, trying to understand if I install S3, does it automatically come with S1 or S2, or each one is a separate apk? What are the pros and cons of installing s1/2 separately VS part of Season 3?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
First timer to this game, trying to understand if I install S3, does it automatically come with S1 or S2, or each one is a separate apk? What are the pros and cons of installing s1/2 separately VS part of Season 3?
you gotta install s1&2 first, complete it, and then transfer save into s3

Jun 4, 2020
thx appriciate it

I have same problem, but there is no traceback file in base directory

here is log file though, crashes after loading any save posted here, versions match, it happens in cutscene between tommy and jackob
Code:
Sat Nov 25 19:24:49 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.06s
Loading script took 0.68s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.29s
Loading persistent took 0.02s
Imported steam.
Imported steam.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
Running init code took 0.36s
Loading analysis data took 0.21s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.03s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.07s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.15s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.10s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.09s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.25s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.27s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 536.67'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Need to install latest scrappy mod since the saves wont work otherwise ;_)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes