Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Can you remember me who's Bianca, I didn't remember her , & I am not in Quinn's path.
It's been 11 months I played, Bianca hmmm :unsure:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
DPC never said anything about using interpolation, he must think it would be worse than true 60fps (technically true)

Also, no worries, I love discussing this game and what you said about ep8 and 9 its true. Hopefully ep10 will be a mix of the 2 styles.
Yea, I suppose but seems a tad superfluous.

Thanks, I always like having more nuanced discussions. I never like it when threads polarize into an extreme dichotomy. The posts that get the most traction are always either "I hate the game and there's nothing good about it" or "I love the game and there's nothing wrong with it"

I'm with you there. Also, I believe Ep 10 is more likely to strike the correct balance. I'm not stressin' it. Ep 8 had the crossroads decision, exams, and other Season 2 wrap-up stuff. Ep 9 had the Halloween party, cleaning up stuff from Ep 8, Zoey, etc. It looks like there should be more room for DPC to work with this time.

Reactions: KaiserST

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Wait you think I'm crazy?
I'm sure our buddies on here would disagree with that right guys?
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
idontknowaboutthat.gif
I actually can't remember what Jill's mum looks like
But Jill's hot so I imagine her mum would be too
Basically like a hotter Jill but with glasses. Also looks ... kind of younger than Jill. She's still most likely older than Jill's current age in this scene as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
DPC never said anything about using interpolation, he must think it would be worse than true 60fps (technically true)

Also, no worries, I love discussing this game and what you said about ep8 and 9 its true. Hopefully ep10 will be a mix of the 2 styles.
In fact, the frame interpolation is non-ideal. In addition to the fact that DPC will need to learn interpolation, it is itself a labor intensive process and the interpolation process itself can take as much time as the rendering itself. Not to mention that there may be artifacts like some details missing from the video.
I believe that rendering 60 fps is a much simpler and more predictable process than interpolation with neural networks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
View attachment 3120125

Basically like a hotter Jill but with glasses. Also looks ... kind of younger than Jill. She's still most likely older than Jill's current age in this scene as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Image as you about to get married to Jill suddenly her mother convince that she interested with you. Before the wedding you'll be giving the best bang for Jill mom and later on whenever Jill is busy, her mom and you will continue to bang bang bang

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I have same problem, but there is no traceback file in base directory

here is log file though, crashes after loading any save posted here, versions match, it happens in cutscene between tommy and jackob
[...]
I am sorry, I'm unable to help.

Something similar happened to me with the game Bright Past: its 0.98 release was working fine on my PC, then I installed a Windows 10 update (it was months ago... I don't remember which one) and since then release 0.98 is not working anymore: the .exe loads (I can see it in Task Manager) then it crashes without even reaching the first Ren'Py screen, and in the base directory there's no tracebak.txt but only log.txt.

I tryed the same identical installation on a Linux VM running in my Windows 10 as host, and it doesn't crash (also, since my PC is not a virtualizer but just a plain laptop, it runs so slowly that it is unplayable).

I asked on Bright Past thread on this forum, and it seems like I'm the only one experiencing this issue.

So I guess that that Windows update, in my specific hardware/software configuration created some sort of software conflict with BrightPast.exe itself.

I still haven't had the opportunity of trying Bright Past 0.98 on another PC, but I guess it could work since it works for all other players on the thread.

Maybe something similar happens to you for BaD. I get that in your case the game runs and crash only after a few scenes, but the absence of tracebak.txt is similar to what happened to me with Bright Past 0.98.

I don't think the problem is in the saves, because I loaded the one named "Dik Hots and Sides" with an unmodded/untouched BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc (just freshly extracted from its zip) and I succeeded in playing well over the "Party Planner" minigame, the meeting with Zoe on the bench, and the beginning of the first freeroaming.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes