Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tbh Zoey was already hated cause she delayed the main story. Also those random couple sex wasn't really hot but awkward and only alienated most. [It probably because we don't know shit about those characters lmfao and they are not that interesting] Pretty sure, she would have gotten more criticism if she actuallly had a lewd scene with another dude or was part of the orgy in interludes. People wouldn't really stand her when she was reintroduced in ep8 before the interlude and considered her an unnecessary addition and then she got shit for taking development time from ep9. Ep9 was a dissapppointment but it made Zoey somewhat likeable and more popular.
I remember this drama because of the Interlude as soon as I came to the forum and the unjustified hate that Zoey received. Probably me and Croissant was most positive about her. These were childish claims. I even remember one dude with the signature “GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO.” Cringe.
I can imagine how much fire there would be if she had sex with some other character.
everything-is-fine-every-thing-is-under-controll.gif
And it’s true, in the end the hate turned out to be unjustified, Zoey graced Episode 9, which by the way wasn’t bad either, not great not terrible I would say, and she acquired a group of fans. Hate has become rare.
If something that I don't like happens in a game, I just move on.
mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is this what this thread has devolved into? Trying to get a rise out of people by pushing the fact that the restaurant is feeding other people? Who tf cares? I'm anti-NTR and I know the restaurant serves other people. I'm not seeing it and the few times it's mentioned it doesn't make me upset. This whole discussion is fuckin stupid.
Does anyone else find it ironic that MC pays to go to a restaurant but it's the girls who are getting the mouthfuls? :unsure:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Now that we are close to Ep.10 and therefore closer to an end: Which character do you guys think is most likely to die by Ep.16 or in the end (with the exception of Vinny)?

1 - Neil
2 - Tommy
3 - Quinn
4 - Riona
5 - Lily

My bet is on best boy Derek, unfortunately.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
my cpu crashed and i lost all my shit
does anyone have a current bella path save so i dont have to play all of this all over again
thx

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
my cpu crashed and i lost all my shit
does anyone have a current bella path save so i dont have to play all of this all over again
thx
Even though Bella is my favorite girl (the only route I play) she is not very popular among players because of the red flags.

I'd share my save if I still had it, but I usually play the game from scratch whenever a new update comes out. Homepage saves no longer working?

Reactions: alexw14615

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I respect DPC as an artist, but I dislike him as a person. He's an arrogant asshole who surrounds himself with sycophants and doesn't accept any criticism.
Yup, that sums up how I feel about him pretty well.

I also dislike how he inserts code that deliberately fucks up the game if you're using Scrappy's mod because he doesn't want people complaining about errors mods cause. It's just that 9 times out 10, it's the shit he put in that's causing the game to loop or just crash. :poop: Dumbest logic. People aren't going to stop using mods. They'll just think it's a problem with the mod and switch to someone else's mod. LOL.

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
Sometimes I just want to write a big fucking text in this thread about NTR wandering why tf people are so defensive and so sure about themselves, but then I think "am I really trying convicing someone to be a cuck? doesn't make any fucking sense"... so I just move on.

Btw...

I'm still very disappointed with PDC for the poorly amount of animations, to think that this EP is already coming out. what a shame DPC.

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
I hope my MC has a chance to tell Jill about Bianca being cheated on. I just finished doing a refresh on all of the routes and I find it to be a dick (not dik) move for him to just be like "Poor Bianca.. Well.. That sucks, but that's none of my business" after saying that he still wants to be friends. Like it's technically true and would definitely come off a bit hypocritical on the Bella route, but if I was in that situation, I'd probably give my "friend" a heads up.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
People would treat DPC much better if he didn't make a totalitarian state out of its discord channel.
I respect DPC as an artist, but I dislike him as a person. He's an arrogant asshole who surrounds himself with sycophants and doesn't accept any criticism. He banned all fan art artists in his discord channel, and bans for mentioning fan art. Although it is fan art that is the main promotion of his game.
He and his mods ban on his discord channel for everything. Moreover he has sent spies to other discord channels to find out who is distributing his previews.
His desire to control everything borders on paranoia and insecurity.
Yeah, like a lot of successful, driven people, he's a control freak. Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and LOTS of other people who made names for themselves in particular fields did so by being incredibly exacting and uncompromising. I have no feelings about the man at all, really, as I don't know him at all, but his business persona is--I would agree--not someone I care for. But that doesn't change the fact that he's making a compelling product and Patreon supporters are focused on that and that alone. You think all of Apple's and Telsa's investors like(d) Jobs and Musk? Patreon supporters are supporting the game, not the person.

I just get fed up with people acting like Patreon supporters are morons, when the game wouldn't exist without them.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
you've been registered to the site longer than I have, I thought by this point you were already used to people talking shit about DPC. besides we are pirates and we are not good people and you are also one of us too so don't come to me with cheap moralism. by the way see you on December 8th to download the pirate copy davy jones haha.. :KEK:
I actually pay my $25 on Patreon every time a new episode drops, so I pay for my moralism, thank you. I used to come here because it was a fun place to speculate about theories and what might happen next with the story. As the game gained in popularity, it's descended into this. I don't even know why I bother, frankly.
1701311459271.png
But now?
1701311827786.png

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I actually pay my $25 on Patreon every time a new episode drops, so I pay for my moralism, thank you. I used to come here because it was a fun place to speculate about theories and what might happen next with the story. As the game gained in popularity, it's descended into this. I don't even know why I bother, frankly.
View attachment 3128733
i also had a subscription until I decided to give my opinion on episode 9 and I guess DPC didn't like my opinion and the next day I was banned but well I can always cheat. :KEK:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
i also had a subscription until I decided to give my opinion on episode 9 and I guess DPC didn't like my opinion and the next day I was banned but well I can always cheat. :KEK:
Yeah, he's an asshole like that. I don't bother. I mean, I'm a well-educated native speaker of American English and he once argued with me over how to say something in English. He didn't believe me until he looked it up somewhere else, I guess, as the edit I advised did make it into the episode, but his ego didn't like it. Since then, I don't bother. I don't have a relationship with anyone else who makes products or entertainment I consume, so now I pay my money, play the episodes, and go about my business.

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
Now that we are close to Ep.10 and therefore closer to an end: Which character do you guys think is most likely to die by Ep.16 or in the end (with the exception of Vinny)?

1 - Neil
2 - Tommy
3 - Quinn
4 - Riona
5 - Lily

My bet is on best boy Derek, unfortunately.
I think 3 or 4. Vinny will kidnap both on most paths and you will have to choose one or the other. This will help the problem with AL as they are side girls and not main characters but still big enough characters to have an impact. On Jill's route only one will be taken and you can save her but it will be at the same time as a date with Jill and if do not go she will take it as a sign you are not meant to be and brake-up with you.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, he's an asshole like that. I don't bother. I mean, I'm a well-educated native speaker of American English and he once argued with me over how to say something in English. He didn't believe me until he looked it up somewhere else, I guess, as the edit I advised did make it into the episode, but his ego didn't like it. Since then, I don't bother. I don't have a relationship with anyone else who makes products or entertainment I consume, so now I pay my money, play the episodes, and go about my business.
Can I ask what it was about? Looking through the scripts has made me start to notice some "questionable" grammar. I'm just kind of curious.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes