Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think 3 or 4. Vinny will kidnap both on most paths and you will have to choose one or the other. This will help the problem with AL as they are side girls and not main characters but still big enough characters to have an impact. On Jill's route only one will be taken and you can save her but it will be at the same time as a date with Jill and if do not go she will take it as a sign you are not meant to be and brake-up with you.
who knows, I'll have to wait and see how the story unfolds. anyway I can always decide with a coin flip. :HideThePain:
eminem-coin-toss.gif

Reactions: Leonin

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The choice between saving Sage or Quinn instead of Riona or Quinn would make more sense and be more impactful regardless of the route chosen by the player.
Oh, my bad man. I was saying that I just don't like how dramatic it would be for anyone to die or get kidnapped. DPC has stated before he wouldn't be doing anything like he did with AL and I wasn't a fan of how shit went from 0 to 100 real quick when Vinny pulled out that gun. What I didn't like about AL's ending wasn't how shocking it was, it just felt kind of stupid to have such a rare event like that happen that's just outside the norm of normal people's lives.

However, I feel like the gun things is just going to be more of a "spicy cliffhanger" like he did with Ep 8 rather than believe the genre just shifted from melodramatic rom-com to edgy teenage drama. You could say all the drugs and Quinn's "restaurant" are on the edgier side of things but I don't think it's necessarily heavy enough for someone to die. (Plus, aside from coke that no one's ever using and those "suspicious" syringes that aren't brought up a lot, all they're ever talking about is weed. LOL. You'd think Tommy would be fiending after whatever he's injecting himself with and not just be getting withdrawal symptoms from the absence of a mid-day spliff.)

Now getting expelled/fired or arrested? Yea, I can see some possibilities.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Can I ask what it was about? Looking through the scripts has made me start to notice some "questionable" grammar. I'm just kind of curious.
DPC's English is very good, even excellent, but he's clearly not a native speaker. So he has some odd usages and vocabulary that Americans (especially American college students) would just never say.

One example is the use of the word "economy" when talking about the HOTs and DIKs spending. That is not "economy," it's a budget. Another example: when the DIKs talk about fixing the mansion, they refer to "damages," but native speakers would just say "damage." "Damages" is a legal term that refers to monies owed to a victorious party in a lawsuit. In episode 8, with the dorm party, characters kept referring to "dorms" but what they were really talking about was dorm ROOMS. The dorm is the whole building, while students sleep in individual dorm ROOMS. No actual American college student would refer to their room as their "dorm."

In the early episodes I would send him a list of the most glaring usage oddities and errors and he would fix maybe a handful of them. The one he argued about was in episode 5. You know when Bella says she always substitutes vanilla powder for sugar? The original said "I always substitute sugar for vanilla powder." I said that if he means Bella uses vanilla powder and NOT sugar, then he needs to flip those. He argued that the original was correct.

These are all really minor issues, and maybe most people don't even notice them, but when I read all the dialogue in the game, those small oddities add up. DPC's English is leaps and bounds better than most of the non-American and UK developers whose games are on this site, but given his perfectionism, I'm a bit surprised he doesn't hire a native speaker to go through his text and simply fix everything. In almost all cases they would be very small tweaks, but they would make the dialogue flawless. If he does have a native speaker doing this for him, then maybe that person is illiterate or doesn't have an ear for how real people talk or something.

I wonder sometimes if he thinks suggestions from people like me are because we want to make the English more "proper" or formal or something. I can't speak for anyone else, but that's certainly not what I'm trying to do. The characters in BAD are generally not well-educated and few of the scenes require any formality, so apart from maybe Bella or Tybalt, I would not want anyone's English to be unnecessarily formal or "proper" in that sense, but everyone should sound like they speak English as their mother tongue, and unfortunately probably 10% or so of the dialogue is just slightly off.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
my cpu crashed and i lost all my shit
does anyone have a current bella path save so i dont have to play all of this all over again
thx
Since the game is "in development" the odds are you're going to have to restart all over again anyway. If you want to completely eliminate this possibility, just wait for the game to be finished. There's plenty of other stuff to do in the meantime, anyway.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh, my bad man. I was saying that I just don't like how dramatic it would be for anyone to die or get kidnapped. DPC has stated before he wouldn't be doing anything like he did with AL and I wasn't a fan of how shit went from 0 to 100 real quick when Vinny pulled out that gun. What I didn't like about AL's ending wasn't how shocking it was, it just felt kind of stupid to have such a rare event like that happen that's just outside the norm of normal people's lives.

However, I feel like the gun things is just going to be more of a "spicy cliffhanger" like he did with Ep 8 rather than believe the genre just shifted from melodramatic rom-com to edgy teenage drama. You could say all the drugs and Quinn's "restaurant" are on the edgier side of things but I don't think it's necessarily heavy enough for someone to die. (Plus, aside from coke that no one's ever using and those "suspicious" syringes that aren't brought up a lot, all they're ever talking about is weed. LOL. You'd think Tommy would be fiending after whatever he's injecting himself with and not just be getting withdrawal symptoms from the absence of a mid-day spliff.)

I still believe that Trem is going to get shot by Vinny(Not killed) if Quinn doesn't warn him. I saw the look on both Quinn's and Tommy's faces. They're worried. Tommy's just worried that Trem will kick his ass again when we find out he lied to us and Quinn is actually worried for our safety. I could be wrong though.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The syringe thing in Tommy's room couldn't even have been his syringe. Yes, I know we see her in Tommy's room, but I think it's for Chad to be at the DIK Mansion during the Halloween party.

In the Becky Rooster picture, there is a guy in the background wearing the mask that Vinny will later wear, but it is not Vinny. Why? Becky hasn't fallen into the tub yet and her clothes are still dry. But Vinny only comes to the DIK Mansion after Becky falls into the tub. So it couldn't have been Vinny in Becky's Rooster. This guy has damn muscular calves and Chad isn't on the Jocks' Halloween trip.

Tommy may hate the jocks, but he loves his drugs. Maybe at the end of EP8 Vinny talked or blackmailed him into letting Tommy give Chad this anabolic steroid. Why? Vinny will only sell his drugs to Tommy if he does so and Vinny gets around the agreement with Quinn.

We know, so Chad doesn't take birth control pills for his workouts like the other jocks. What if there's anabolic steroids or something in the syringe in Tommy's room and that's why Chad was at the Halloween party.

When Becky Rooster took a picture, this redhead girl noticed. What if it wasn't a girl, it was Troy. Derek finds a handbag that had too many tampons in it to be a woman. Derek can say yes in EP4 so it's college experienced to fuck a male teacher. Derek was naked when he found the camera.

At the end of EP9, the red-haired girl is lying on the couch outside Tommy's room. Maybe the disguised Troy went downstairs after sex with a drunk Derek and forgot his purse.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The syringe thing in Tommy's room couldn't even have been his syringe. Yes, I know we see her in Tommy's room, but I think it's for Chad to be at the DIK Mansion during the Halloween party.
Umm No. We've seen Tommy shooting up before. It's def his syringe.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Umm No. We've seen Tommy shooting up before. It's def his syringe.
Yep the only one we know use drugs the most is tommy jacob doesn’t mind the smoke or stuff like that jamie leon doesn’t do them rusty too
So only left tommy and he was in the room before the mc comes for the kegs so yep

but the mystery person who planted the camera in derek room (janitor room)
Any guess who might be? Because i think he is linked to both the photos sent to alphas (chad) and cathy pictures that lead to her resignation

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yep the only one we know use drugs the most is tommy jacob doesn’t mind the smoke or stuff like that jamie leon doesn’t do them rusy to
So only left tommy and he was in the room before the mc comes for the kegs so yep

but the mystery person who planted the camera in derek room (janitor room)
Any guess who might be? Because i think he is linked to both the photos sent to alphas (chad) and cathy pictures that lead to her resignation
I actually have no idea. I would say Vinny, only because I hate him, got Tommy to do it. But that could just be my hatred for both of them. Besides, I honestly don't think either of them are smart enough to figure that shit out.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
DPC is said to have overlooked a detail? He re-rendered an image because the reflection in a beer bottle wasn't right. He wrote that himself when he described what his quality control looks like.

What could really have happened?

- In EP8 we find out twice if the MC is DIK so it's half price.
- Maya finds out about Becky in EP8 so the HOTs rumor could be fact. Only Sage won't know. But Maya tells the MC at the dorm party to ask again about this. Sage isn't there and Melanie hasn't spoken to her either. But she talks to Sarah. Sarah said so the MC was half price. What is the full price?
- There was a VIP pass for the winner of the DIK Hell Week. Sponsored by Rusty's father and not by Rusty. The money comes from the father. But did the HOT girl get what won the scavenger hunt. Somehow Girl still won the scavenger hunt.
- The MC is the schnitzel of the HOTs hunt. The girl who can first prove that the MC fucked her gets a scholarship, sponsored by Priscilla.
- Maya found out about this and now the problem. She loves the MC and the sex with him in the classroom was filmed.
- Half price is the scholarship and full price is getting your student loan in order and the MC. That's why Maya mentions to Stephen Burke that she heard HOT's rumor and wants to become a HOT. Maya wants to be rejected because if the MC finds out that he was the schnitzel of the HOTs and Maya got this scholarship, then it's over between Maya and the MC. Maya has to take the hard route via the Royce lawyer. She has no other choice. That's why Derek says, so the MC made it worse. Maya puts the Baileys' family "happiness" at risk.
Either the translator is misinterpreting, or did Maya fuck the MC and that might help her get a scholarship, but Maya doesn’t want to get a scholarship this way because it might offend the MC??:WaitWhat:
I don’t get it. Even if it’s a MC chick, I definitely remember him offering Maya help with hell week.
And if all the problems with college fees could be solved by just having sex with a MC, I don’t think he’d have a problem with that.
Or did the translator misinterpret and Maya had to fuck someone else?
But the whole text is focused on Maya and MC sex.
MC may be a little bitch, but I don’t think he’d be upset if having sex with him could help Maya with her college fees.
Either Dalí can do better, or the translator let me down. :KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Wallace resources provides scholarships for students.

An entity outside the college (a company, a foundation, or an individual) decides to pay for one or more scholarships; I would have imagined that it would be this entity that chooses who benefits from its scholarship, but I imagine that the entity can simply write a check to the college and leave it to deal with the rest (choice of recipients, and all the associated paperwork).

So we have Wallace resources funding scholarships, and for some reason (it doesn't matter), Mr. Burke has the power to decide who can benefit. We see him remove Mona's name when she leaves college, and then we see him put in Maya's name, and finally remove it when he learns she's a member of HOT.

It's clear that something's up. We don't know exactly what, but the clues left in the story point in two directions: either Burke is using his scholarship power to bang college girls, or he's not banging girls but rich old men (members of Wallace resources), which would explain Mona's words to Quinn (ok to sleep for money or a scholarship, but not with old men).

As for Priscilla, this is Quinn's real name, and Burke summons her to express his displeasure. Firstly, the first girl sent (Mona) chickened out, and secondly, Quinn was unable to spot another prey (Maya) and, more importantly, ensure that she wasn't a HOT member (making her unsuitable for Burke's plans). Maybe he'll demand that Quinn make sure Maya quits or is kicked out of HOT so that Maya becomes exploitable prey again.
Out of all the talking, I get the impression that Burke might be influencing Quinn, but do you really think that?
I’m not even gonna talk about Quinn being cocky right now.
But Quinn’s just got a lot of leverage against Burke.
You must understand that if she comes to the police or the FBI ( I don’t know who investigates such crimes. ),
They’re obviously interested in Burke, not Quinn, because Burke is the college president, and Quinn is just a student pimp who might also say that Burke forced her to be a pimp so she could finish college.
That old man is in no position to make any demands on Quinn. :WeSmart:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
When I'm living with Maya, Josy, Riona, Jill, Sage, Lily & Quinn
I would love to come home after a hard day's work and see them having a big fucking lesbian orgy

I would drop my pants as fast as possible and just start jacking off
I would of course then join in
But not before watching some hot lesbian action
Ooh, that sounds like Joshy’s hardest patient. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
1) Never ever trust wiki.
2) They contradict themselves in the third paragraph: saying a proto-chicken laid a fertilized egg with the DNA for a modern chicken... which implies the chicken came first.
3) Chicken sandwiches are awesome.
:WaitWhat:
But... it’s in the egg.
How can she be the first?
In fact, we are talking about a full-fledged adult chicken, which ( probably in the opinion of those who think that it appeared first created a god. ).

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I actually have no idea. I would say Vinny, only because I hate him, got Tommy to do it. But that could just be my hatred for both of them. Besides, I honestly don't think either of them are smart enough to figure that shit out.
you can't because this is my theory
in episode 2 ending we see the photos deliverd to the alphas and chad saw it
the first two was selfie one from rusty the other from Jamie ( after finishing the gay catcher security first task hell week we saw jamie trying to fake photo with his hands because he lost his phone and later on rusty laptop is stolen and found in the library )
if we have the assumption that no DIK did it ( it wasn't tommy because why would he send the photos to alphas ?)
it wasn't alphas for obvious reasons it's Either HOT's or Stephen
why Stephen at episode 9 when we go to help maya if you told derek about fucking Jade in episode 4 which as i recall at the time you had sex with her and the laptop got stolen the evidance there (weak link but possible because if you told derek there is condition and a render of Stephan looking at MC with hatred eyes) if you don't do it or not filmed it won't happen

why i suscpet the HOT's the most ( when they did have money problem quinn maybe thought of idea to use the camera hidden there they install it before to make DIK's and Alphas fight so when people doesn't have place to party the HOT's will make a party and she will find new customers for her drugs) we can the closest HOT's and the one doesn't seem to at the time to be affected by the drama was Rio (she was also in the hall way siting there (she wasn't waiting for bathroom or anything she sit there even though there is a party because i believe quinn order her to do it)

another weak link is Nick we saw him misses vinney at episode 3 where they go to strip club maybe vinney order him or ask him to publish this to make beef between the two groups so maybe some will go and buy from him?
why i said this because he was in my eyes weird rusty already found the laptop in the library where Nick was there and "supposed to be searching for the laptop"

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes