Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You just said you want to suck everyone's cum outta her then get sloppy 30s. That's just nasty, bro. You need to rethink that shit.
I wouldn't really call her sloppy just because she has been with a couple of guys

It's not like she walks around with cum in her all day
It doesn't matter to me that she has been with some other dudes before

I find her to be a really sweet girl

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wouldn't really call her sloppy just because she has been with a couple of guys

It's not like she walks around with cum in her all day
It doesn't matter to me that she has been with some other dudes before

I find her to be a really sweet girl
A couple? Really? EVERYONE except Trem, Chad, Troy and Tybalt have came in her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A couple? Really? EVERYONE except Trem, Chad, Troy and Tybalt have came in her.
Ok maybe a little more than a couple

It still doesn't diminish her in my eyes
She just wants to have some fun before settling down
Once she does choose a long-term boyfriend
That guy would be a luck bastard

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok maybe a little more than a couple

It still doesn't diminish her in my eyes
She just wants to have some fun before settling down
Once she does choose a long-term boyfriend
That guy would be a luck bastard
Bro, lemme try and school you a bit. Even Caleb, who has more muscle than brain and as much as I don't like him, has enough smarts to run away from her. That should tell you something.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Dear Geralt From Rivia,

Here's the thing. What you say ABSOLUTELY makes sense in regards that the celibacy of other characters is retarded and unrealistic. And sure, you have the logic that even if you end the game with Sage for example(your avatar after all), that it's natural for lets say Zoey to hook up with Jacob. Both are artists, both have a pussy between their legs and so on.
It's natural and realistic as you say.

BUT, here's the thing. A fuck ton of men, and I presume players of AVNs don't like something that is called: Tainted Meat/Other Men's Trash/So on.

Because after you finish that Sage route, Being a CHICK offers quite the choice of girls to replay the game for.
And there are people that simply don't wanna play said Zoey route because she is tainted meat so to speak.
And if you make the other girls fuck other characters mid or end game, you create a certain dislike for the girls because if they slept with Dawe, Derek, half of the pussy ass DIKs and so on, you know that their standards are quite low. And in turn, you lose respect for said girls.

While I personally don't think like that, it is a thing.

Once you know the meat has been tainted, it simply ain't fresh for the MC.
While we all know as players that the girls are fucking like rabbits(even your Sage has been tickled by Chad's uninterested homo dick), as long as it is not shown in-game, people can bypass it in their heads and move on. Take Sarah and Mel for example, you don't get that kinky and experienced without some practice, I believe half the college fucked them. But as a player, you still enjoy the novelty of it since you don't see it. Because lets say you see them fucking 3-4 guys during the party, and you are #5, MC should than get an option to say: How about you gals wash your teeth, you still got some Lil Dawe's there.

So, what you say makes sense in real life.
But a lot of people play these games to unwind, they don't need reality within them.
And once you see other girls fucking other dudes, quite a few people lose interest in playing their route after finishing their main route.

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

I may have missed someone, but I’m too lazy to find all the girls.
The girls in the video are arranged completely randomly, except for the ones at the beginning.
I put them in the beginning because they have sperm on their face.
I have OCD, so I need to follow some rules. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dear Geralt From Rivia,

Here's the thing. What you say ABSOLUTELY makes sense in regards that the celibacy of other characters is retarded and unrealistic. And sure, you have the logic that even if you end the game with Sage for example(your avatar after all), that it's natural for lets say Zoey to hook up with Jacob. Both are artists, booth have a pussy between their legs and so on.
It's natural and realistic as you say.

BUT, here's the thing. A fuck ton of men, and I presume players of AVNs don't like something that is called: Tainted Meat/Other Men's Trash/So on.

Because after you finish that Sage route, Being a CHICK offers quite the choice of girls to replay the game for.
And there are people that simply don't wanna play said Zoey route because she is tainted meat so to speak.
And if you make the other girls fuck other characters mid or end game, you create a certain dislike for the girls because if they slept with Dawe, Derek, half of the pussy ass DIKs and so on, you know that their standards are quite low. And in turn, you lose respect for said girls.

While I personally don't think like that, it is a thing.

Once you know the meat has been tainted, it simply ain't fresh for the MC.
While we all know as players that the girls are fucking like rabbits(even your Sage has been tickled by Chad's uninterested homo dick), as long as it is not shown in-game, people can bypass it in their heads and move on. Take Sarah and Mel for example, you don't get that kinky and experienced without some practice, I believe half the college fucked them. But as a player, you still enjoy the novelty of it since you don't see it. Because lets say you see them fucking 3-4 guys during the party, and you are #5, MC should than get an option to say: How about you gals wash your teeth, you still got some Lil Dawe's there.

So, what you say makes sense in real life.
But a lot of people play these games to unwind, they don't need reality within them.
And once you see other girls fucking other dudes, quite a few people lose interest in playing their route after finishing their main route.
Hi LIME!
This makes sense by the way. This is aggravated by the fact that there are not many worthy men in the game. And this is where thinking comes in: Depends on WHAT MAN will be in this alternative ending, where you didn't choose this LI. The choice is really poor. Who are the normal ones? Jacob (yes, I know you don't like it, but he's a normal guy), Rusty, Jamie, Leon, two of these prep guys who are cool and don't like Tybalt.
All the rest are very unpleasant individuals. The thought of some girl ending up with Dawe, one of the other jocks, Tommy or Derek is unpleasant. (Fuck you Derek, you will not have Camila, you need to grow up!) Here I understand you and the idea about Tainted Meat. The game lacks normal male characters in general, most of them are worse than MC in every way, where he is presented on a pedestal and even has the characteristics of a Marty Sue. And when your MC is better than all the others, of course the thought arises: no, this girl does not deserve this guy, too bad for her.

Although...There is one point, I want Jill to end up with Tybalt in one of the alternative endings.:ROFLMAO: Let the world burn.

And although your words make sense, and in general I look at these things more simply, considering each save as an alternative reality like BaDIK Earth-1, Earth-616 e.c.t., the thought of one of LI+ Dawe causes unpleasant vibes. But who in their right mind would date this retard degenerate... Ah yes. I forgot about the crab set.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And they are all lucky bastards
I don't know why none of them have asked her to be their serious girlfriend
Are all the dudes at B&R stupid or something?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes