SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
bro at first she was shy ....but in ep 3 she started being okey with nudity ...........want me to draw you a pics how far she could go next
Maybe you're right, but i don't know to say... Maya... a girl who is not sincere ... is hard to predict.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dr. P I would like to personally thank you for giving me Brandi unfortunately she's just a stripper and not a love interest but I do heartedly thank you none the less the bend in the club priceless no words to Express that apple shaped ass oh yah I'm black so you know how happy I am

Reactions: Joermundgand

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Jill is ayt too but i dont trust her she's too snobby and there's def at least one thing wrong with her
There's actually nothing that shows Jill is Snobby, you're just projecting onto her and already have a made up image in your mind which doesnt match what we've seen so far in the game

Reactions: DrackDrap

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Dr. P I would like to personally thank you for giving me Brandi unfortunately she's just a stripper and not a love interest but I do heartedly thank you none the less the bend in the club priceless no words to Express that apple shaped ass oh yah I'm black so you know how happy I am
Big ass Booty Times 10??

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Mod cheat does not work it wouldn't let me start my previous game I have to start a new game even after deleting entire game and extract Dr P put a soft in game to prevent cheat on a Sex game I never thought I'd see the day so I will not cheat on anymore of Dr P titles his games are extremely long and always drops big updates I was not to happy having to start from the beginning again.

Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
Mod cheat does not work it wouldn't let me start my previous game I have to start a new game even after deleting entire game and extract Dr P put a soft in game to prevent cheat on a Sex game I never thought I'd see the day so I will not cheat on anymore of Dr P titles his games are extremely long and always drops big updates I was not to happy having to start from the beginning again.
You must delete the cheat_detection files and most likely persistent files too. Just follow to instructions in the mod page.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes