lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
The solution for Scrapy's mod is to remove Sara's route if you are not with her since the default mod completes that part by mistake. It is simple to put in options. You have not had sex with Sara in chapter one, part 2, this already happened. I said more than a year ago, but it is better not to use the mods, if you have a good PC you open the game twice, one with the mod and the other without the mod and it is like having a guide, not everyone has enough time ...:devilish:
so can i just change the variable of sara route with the mod and make a save ?

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
I would have no issues with being in that 30%. Personally I think Jill is great. But then Sage has a great story too.. Maya is okay, but Josie is wow. Lily however, is probably one of my favorites. Her scenes in the club were amazing. Hopefully we'll get more Riona. I have most routes saved (no mod), but I don't think I got through Bella's storyline, but I literally haven't played for months. Can't forget Quinn of course.

Damnit. I can't wait to continue this masterpiece AVN, hopefully tomorrow.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Only over my dead body:p
This will be MC and Nicole's son saying their goodbyes after they know each other
View attachment 3152209
And this what i will do to whoever misbehave with my stepson
View attachment 3152221
And congratulations, you earn my first facepalm reaction on f95zone. Happy?:cautious:
no, the least I can offer the kid is to teach him how to fight. he's going to need it for the bullying that awaits him in high school.
NO.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
99% in the library with the nerds

1% with Ashley or some other boring vanilla chick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually that's just one MILF, the other three are Cougars... but I reckon that's somewhat semantics for a DIK. :ROFLMAO:
Nicole is 100% so
Jade technically is, whether they are adopted doesn't change much
Bella may surprisingly be...
Nora until proven otherwise will be related to some other character, why not the mother?

only Cathy remains excluded with little hope

May 31, 2020
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
10% is calling my name.. :KEK: if not that... Probably end up hospitalized dealing with whatever Derek smelt in Becky's pussy..

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
gotta be careful when using the console to unlock party perks, it's better to leave 3 locked so when we unlock one more at the end of episode 9, there's still two more left to unlock at the start and adt the end of EP 10, that way we avoid a softlock.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You can do that in Texas could be in 40's one day and near 80 the next
Is this Fahrenheit system? It's like an alien language to me.
B&R is further north, maybe somewhere in Pennsylvania or New York, but Dalli could take M/J somewhere, It's easy for him. He have huge imagination. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes