Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
If there is a sex scene with the throuple this update
Hopefully we get the option to tongue the girls arses again

I just want to stick my tongue up Maya & Josy's buttholes so bad
You should know by now they supposed to have their fight this episode logically after finishing episode 9 they clearly compete on each other if you are on their path if not they fight so something should happen this episode

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You should know by now they supposed to have their fight this episode logically after finishing episode 9 they clearly compete on each other if you are on their path if not they fight so something should happen this episode
But I don't want them to ever fight
I want the girls to always love each other they are stronger together than apart

orbital38

Jun 3, 2019
Well, we made it folks it's the final stretch. It's also almost time for the endless stream of players with modded games to come flooding in wondering why their game crashes. I am still haunted by Jacob.

At least get Riona on screen when the crash happens, in that case by all means post your crashing screenshots all you want

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
There should be five "others" routes for it to be fair.
There is - Quinn, Lilly, Nicole, Zoey, Riona - it's coming

let the players naturally play as monogamous and let the code detect if it's the case.
It does, in a way. For example if we focus just on Jill at the end of ep8 she is the only option. Also, MC is his own character in a way, Tremolo was not comfortable leading on multiple girls and he decided to make a decision - its up to us to either commit or continue to fuck around

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes