Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Just like last update, if you used another mod at some point with your loaded save within SancohMod, I'll sort that shit right up for you with a push of a button ('cause that's how we roll):
1702062239418.png
The above was forced in testing to act like the save was timebombed. It will be automatically detected and auto-open the MiniStat regardless. The MiniStat will close if you didn't already have it open so as not to intrude on your playthrough.

I've got your back no matter your past, present, or future. You do you.

snowyleopard

Jul 30, 2023
Hey all; new to all this here.

Now that I've downloaded the compressed update, do I just replace the 'game' folder or is there something else?

FillUpSpace

Jul 14, 2022
SanchoNote

Just like last update, if you used another mod at some point with your loaded save within SancohMod, I'll sort that shit right up for you with a push of a button ('cause that's how we roll):
The above was forced in testing to act like the save was timebombed. It will be automatically detected and auto-open the MiniStat regardless. The MiniStat will close if you didn't already have it open so as not to intrude on your playthrough.

I've got your back no matter your past, present, or future. You do you.

PLEASE SAVE US SANCHO

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I won’t be surprised if Dr. Pink cake will also make it so that they show a scene of Jacob having sex with one of them... just add to the tag multiple protagonists :HideThePain:
I'd like to see that happen and how many followers he would lose, hopefully, he'd get a wakeup call that his game is going downhill and instead of focusing so much on useless fucking puzzles, focus on what made the game popular to begin with, the renders, hot girls and good sex scenes, coz lately those have been lacking and rather boring tbh, but for real if dev did show a main girl have sex with someone else and we had to see that, this game will die, I don't care if it happens off screen with a girl who's route your not on.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'd like to see that happen and how many followers he would lose, hopefully, he'd get a wakeup call that his game is going downhill and instead of focusing so much on useless fucking puzzles, focus on what made the game popular to begin with, the renders, hot girls and good sex scenes, coz lately those have been lacking and rather boring tbh, but for real if dev did show a main girl have sex with someone else and we had to see that, this game will die, I don't care if it happens off screen with a girl who's route your not on.
I remember 2 games that were turned on unexpectedly where someone has sex with LI or something related to him, after that their game went downhill or received a lot of discontent... I think Dr.PinkCake won't agree to this, but it's up to him to decide)))

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anybody got a torrent link for the game?
13GO is too big to use a browser download.
BeingADIK-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
My man went all out on the mini-games. Usually I don't mind them but holy crap.
As for the sex scenes, what's there is great, but I wouldn't mind if he toned it down on all the different positions within one scene. I'd much prefer losing a sex position in one of the scenes if it means we get to have sex with a random for example.
Not sure how I feel about the update at the moment. Might do a playthrough without mini-games turned on to see what that's like because at the moment all the various mini-games I had to go through made it feel considerably bloated.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'd like to see that happen and how many followers he would lose

mark my words:

next update will feature a toenail clipping mini game (you have to clip every DiKs toes or else they wont be able to do work in another forced mini game) and jacob gets 4 sex scenes each with a different LI (ignores if your on their path in an attempt to own the modders)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
PLEASE SAVE US SANCHO
I'll save you now if you're using the other mod. Just drop this badboy inside your "/game" directory. If you later on don't need it then simply delete the file. No harm, no foul.

If you only used SanchoMod then nothing needs to be done (you don't need this)... it has never been timebombed to date.

Regards.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I liked the content but holy shit I'm so glad that most of my playthroughs are with minigames turned off. If I had to replay them every time I would probably disappear James style. I enjoy those smaller free routes hopefully, Halloween was the first and last 90% free route episode.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
2nd side of the puzzle is ... puzzling me :D

i see when you press the middle button there are successively some other button that get blanked in a specific order.
But 4 of those button never get blanked during the whole middle pressing one.

Tried to click the never blanked button one after another in the same specific order or even invert order, but still nothing, tried to click the buttons that will get blanked one after another but nothing more, so i must say it's head scratching :D
To solve the second level of the cube puzzle you need to let
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes