maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
after completing all tasks in first free roam nothing is happening?
What do you do after you finished all the tasks at the start? I'm stuck.
Apparently if you've been playing with the mod on prior versions then it gets stuck in free roam.

How much new content is in this update? Was disappointed with how short the last Halloween update was...
Also is there a lot of Jill content?

Beermotor

Sep 27, 2019
100%

There was no eroticism or sense of fun adventure in this update. I don't mind when I get some unexpected drama in my sex games, but I realllly have no interest in a focus on drama and clicking bullshit with almost no sex in my sex games.
Yep.

I think every game of this type has at least one carrot on a stick that keeps people playing to find out what happens. In BaDIK it was Isabella and a few other "unobtainable" girls. The mom landlady in "Where the Heart is" is another example.

Once the developer gives you the carrot(s) the game is pretty much over unless they're smart and carefully introduce a new carrot.

Reactions: Zareem

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Another case of similar mod check is in the file: ./scripts/freeroam/episode10/ep10_freeroam_room1.rpy and lines 35-36, which should be also removed.
Shit... you're right. I didn't found it before and it doesn't make trouble at me. But it could. I think I will edit my post again.

hakuna-matata There's something in that post above. Same way to get rid off, but another file.

Reactions: hakuna-matata

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Sorry for my seemingly dumb question but does the Patch pick up after the Halloween party and then goes into the Season 3 Interlude-Episode 10 part? I bought my BAD at GOG and it doesn't seem to update from there.

Corsinc

Jun 18, 2022
You used SanchoMod. Either use the mod's "Save Fixer" or wait till I update the mod. If you use the fixer then you MUST delete it if you later install the pending mod update as they do not play nice with each other.

I can't update the mod faster than you can download the VN... just not possible.
We will wait for your update!

ryshii

May 29, 2018
my game crash and it show this in game log

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 537.13'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1739, 978) drawable=(1739, 978)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':

Help pleaseeee

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I might push out a pre-build that is all SanchoMod minus the Ep10 guide... just so you get all the features and not have to use the SaveFixer. I'll debate it as I finish the pre-porting process.
Pre-porting mostly done:
1702053172129.png 1702053204518.png
Fully compatible with my OG Music fix (had to dig a bit deeper to sort it this time).
Putting the cake in the preheated oven now...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes