aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
he is going to add cuck shit with zoey and jacob? lmao this game is a fucking trashfire
maybe you haven't arrived at that point yet, dunno about your choices but in my playthrough she shot jacob down for no-cuckolding-allowed reasons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ehh fucking Maya..
If only Josy had solo route.
Just wait for Ep. 15 - Roof On Fire :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I mean I loved he bella scenes but I am only interested in them. I wsh tehre was more Bella. Also have seen some teaser about someone watching MC and Bella have sex? This was not in the game XD

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
noo guys its fine if dpk breaks regular (potentially paying customers) saves as long as he punishes those bad modders! (for like less than a day).

Seriously I wonder how much time he spends trying to make sure people cant mod just for every single time a mod to take a day or two tops :KEK: I guess he wants people playing and re-reading every single path so its not just a few hours of content but more like 10 hours! :HideThePain:

Reactions: mofonistik

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
When Madame "Cow Udders" Rose has the most lewd scenes, you know DPC is fucking with us :LUL:
Such an asshole :KEK:

Got to hand it to him, he sure knows how to make things awkward...like sitting with Zoey going through the photos and bam! up comes the one with my MC cupping Quinn's tits :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
13 vids out of over 300 - still wasted space but nowhere near main focus.

Reactions: KaiserST
Sep 30, 2020
removing lines from Update9.rpy
"if persistent.mod_wt_enabled != None:
jump wt_label"

causes the end of interlude to jump to credits as opposed to start of episode 9. Unable to figure out how to get it to work. any ideas?

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
noo guys its fine if dpk breaks regular (potentially paying customers) saves as long as he punishes those bad modders! (for like less than a day).

Seriously I wonder how much time he spends trying to make sure people cant mod just for every single time a mod to take a day or two tops :KEK: I guess he wants people playing and re-reading every single path so its not just a few hours of content but more like 10 hours! :HideThePain:
honestly, I wouldn't even hate it THAT much if it weren't so damn unwieldy to handle multiple save files for different routes. I just wanna read lewd stories, not organizing and filing 15 different story arcs like an AMC showrunner

Reactions: MrMax
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes