Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hi! I have a problem with the first scene of the game where the doctor asks Helen how is she. When I hit to continue, the game shuts down. What is the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, excuse my English but it is not my original language. I have a problem, I load the game and it does it perfectly, it shows me what happened previously, it starts the last chapter and reaches the beginning part, the conversation with the doctor and the game closes, is there a solution? It happens to me on all routes in the same part.

imagen_2023-12-08_152601637.png

donbas

Sep 23, 2017
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
UnRen for Mac and Linux v0.8.2
by goobdoob @ www.f95zone.to
based on the original version by jimmy5 @ www.f95zone.to
and UnRen.bat by sam @ www.f95zone.to
python2 is not installed, or not added to your PATH. Please install/reinstall it from python.org
Python 3 is not supported by unrpyc; you need a Python 2 installation
Is there any other way I can use UnRen?

Reactions: Liptons and Zhaico
Sep 30, 2020
Found a way to fix update9.rpy going to credits.

1. Use original update9.rpyc
2. Load save from interlude and play till you get to the conversation with Tommy and Jacob.
3. Save here.
4. Exit game, delete update9.rpyc and add update9.rpy

without
if persistent.mod_wt_enabled != None:
jump wt_label
if not renpy.variant("pc"):
jump ep9_save_here_label

5. Load game and play the save file to continue to conversation with Tommy and Jacob.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
mate rio is a crackhead and a hooker. Like what's the surprise?
Honestly I don't fucking care. :KEK: Most of the HOT's girls are whores.
But I was just surprised.

I mainly play only for Jill and Bella. I also like Josy. Sage not so much right now, since last update.
So I don't care what those HOT bitches do with the others. I don't mean the new members (M&J)and Sage.:LUL:

After seeing the screenshot of Riona flirting with Jacob, I won't be surprised if we see more shit like this.
I don't know what dev has to do with connecting women with Jacob.

Last edited:

nolifeee

Jun 1, 2023
accidentally deleted my entire scripts folder would appreciate if someone could send me it so i dont have to install the 12gb

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
What is the problem with the first scene of Episode 10? When the doctor asks Helen how she is, the game shuts down and I cannot go on playing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes