BingoBongo007

Jun 11, 2019
Dumb question. but how do i play this thing.
i downloaded 0.10 but i have no option ingame to start a new game.
do i need to download all the previouse season 1st and play them?
if so damn and trashbin it is... or can i use a save from someone "the import thingy"?
If you haven't played all of the previous episodes on your own, then you could look for ep 9 ending save. Hovewer, I would strongly recomend playing it from ep1, if you never played it, to have your own path. But it's up to you;).

Reactions: esh93

esh93

May 7, 2020
If you haven't played all of the previous episodes on your own, then you could look for ep 9 ending save. Hovewer, I would strongly recomend playing it from ep1, if you never played it, to have your own path. But it's up to you;).
I played it a while ago but I changed PC and I can no longer import the files. I have followed the guide to be able to play it but it is impossible for me to understand it. I am eager to play it but I don't understand where I should save the files in the Renpy folder if there is no previous save.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
But it's up to you;).
Yeah, but Nah. i just move on. i hate games like this.
i mean games that are split up into multiple season you need to download.
i would rather prefere to download 1x100GB than deal with multiple downloads and seperate seasons "multiple exe's".
i would rather have it all in one "game", i just find this method confusing with multiple download and seasons separately.
anywho. thanks for the info tho.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
How do I get past the clean-up part at the beginning of chapter 10? I think I've cleaned everything and there's nothing in my list of tasks

Mar 29, 2023
why would anyone want to skip 99% of the story so that they can play the latest? I really don't get it...

Even if someone is here to just fap, I'd still recommend to play from ep1, since there are a ton of scene's in the game.

Nov 23, 2023
Dunno why this is so popular. Sure, it's ok, but there's probably a couple dozen others with the same worn-out college setting that are just as good and a few that are better imo (for those that hate sandboxes/puzzles and just want turn off their brain, read a good story, and fap to some incest and/or loli scenes with the most complicated thing being choices/consequences).

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Kurocharles

Nov 24, 2018
Seriously, they uploaded the chapter just when I just finished another cycle teaching at a university haha what a coincidence

BingoBongo007

Jun 11, 2019
I played it a while ago but I changed PC and I can no longer import the files. I have followed the guide to be able to play it but it is impossible for me to understand it. I am eager to play it but I don't understand where I should save the files in the Renpy folder if there is no previous save.
That sucks tbh. But you could look for saves, that people out here made. There are also a few guides out here, in the thread. Just look at the main page with downloads, look for saves and click on hyperlinks. That's all I could suggest.:)

Nov 23, 2023
Holy hell, I hopped on my Jill playthrough first for this update... Done like 10 minigames and 0 scenes so far and it's been like an hour and a half...
I know, aggravating as hell like sandboxes. AVNs are meant to read and fap, not play like it's an Unreal game or something. Certainly not doing it 5x, mostly lost interest after the harem breakup was forced on you and just picked the closest option with Josie/Maya. I migth do the other paths when this is completed whenever that decade happens.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Dunno why this is so popular. Sure, it's ok, but there's probably a couple dozen others with the same worn-out college setting that are just as good and a few that are better imo (for those that hate sandboxes/puzzles and just want turn off their brain, read a good story, and fap to some incest and/or loli scenes with the most complicated thing being choices/consequences).
The dialog is good, the scenes are hot, all it needs to be popular. This update really overdid it with the minigames though. Fuck, am I going to have to start new games for all my paths just to turn off minigames? I kept them on because I wanted to experience the whole thing xD

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know, aggravating as hell like sandboxes. AVNs are meant to read and fap, not play like it's an Unreal game or something. Certainly not doing it 5x, mostly lost interest after the harem breakup was forced on you and just picked the closest option with Josie/Maya.
Its Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes