Quiet132

Jul 21, 2017
Should I wank, cry or laugh? I don't understand anymore. It's fucking amazing! DPC continues to make a masterpiece.

P.S. I'm wanking and crying rn, someone get me some tissues or I'll start wiping my face with used ones.:cry:

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020
I searched for some word list for the English Test in EP10 and maybe I suck at searching but since I did not find anyhthing I'd like to share the words i found. Most likely for native English speakers no big deal, but for me it was.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kalux and Krle22

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
v0.10.0 was released more than a year after the last update and is estimated more than a 1million $. Let me highlight new content -
Guys, I recommend you use the unlock gallery before trying this episode. After finishing one route I was like - is that it? There is only 1 additional sex scene for Isabella and Jill after more than a year from the last update?! How is that considered normal?! Almost no plot update but there are a lot of new clicking minigames and unnecessary riddles, cleaning of the fish tank, and feeding the fish regularly in it how is that important for the narrative?!

Keep in mind that from this episode creators earned more than 1 million $ during the last 12 months.

They did a better job than I have. Yesterdag the amount of patreons exploded. But this amount of money is happily before taxes.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunkeeper82

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I just downloaded the game and I don't have any previous save files, how can I play it? I have tried to import the save files that are in the thread but impossible
Gotta download Season 1-2 (Episodes 1 to 8) and play that first.

Reactions: esh93

esh93

May 7, 2020
Gotta download Season 1-2 (Episodes 1 to 8) and play that first.
I already played them a long time ago, the problem is if I could start from EP.10, since I have changed PCs and not have to download the 2 different versions.

Ty

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Which conflict? the photos themselves tell that most of them were made before MC met the DIKs. The rest was made before Derek and MC joined the DIKs.

A conflict? if I imagined a conflict it would be Tommy vs most DIKs. The damn truth is that no one likes Tommy but Rusty.
I know it is always easy to say something knowing all perspectives and facts (as a player) but the fact no one even mentioned about Vinny (who is obviously the one responsible for all this shit) is kinda annoying. Overall there were more than usually moments with lack of logic and thinking skill in this episode than in previous ones... Sometimes I got feeling like this is episode one and no one knows anything... Maya still cannot put her shit together always doubting about everything, Jill still having doubts in MC even after whole fucking 9 episodes, Derek relationship points -1 because we sat with Lily (at this point he should be ok with MC whoring around) etc.

I mean... I know this is just a game but DPC is really trying hard here it to be a perfect one. I got a feeling that at some points he tries too hard making more harm than good but this is how it is when you do not want any help, want to work on single project for years alone and therefore you are lack of different look/perspective on some things. Sad but well, it is how it is. There were many scenes here with better and more logical approach, a lot of useless scenes with additional renders but nothing story-wise, the whole update process could be a lot better and smoother with DPC still deciding how thing should look like in the end but yeah, never-ending discussion about why he works alone. I wish he will finish BaDIK before GTA 7 because GTA 6 roadmap is for sure out of radar.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
For lazy asses like me who just want to play casual without being bothered with playing all paths to just to look at some medium quality renders, here's a script that unlocks the whole gallery (up to Ep10 only) except Jacob's art (I didn't bother looking for the variables)

Just drop it in the <gamedir>/game directory and launch the game. You can remove it afterwards if you're afraid of anything

Last edited:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
To all people stuck in the first free roam in EP10 when there are no more tasks on the phone:

I am sure I've been there multiple times, still I missed it somehow:

In the bathroom in the right hallway click near the laundry basket (where the pumpkin is). After that I was able to click Sage in the main party room.
I just did that, and nothing... :(

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Zongor

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I searched for some word list for the English Test in EP10 and maybe I suck at searching but since I did not find anyhthing I'd like to share the words i found. Most likely for native English speakers no big deal, but for me it was.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You nailed everything. 100% done

I knew Cathy would be back eventually, but that was so... random. I wash there was at least some buildup, and MC didn't even get her phone number :WaitWhat:. Whatever, what counts is that with Cathy's return and Jade getting divorced the MILF threesome of our dreams is basically a given. Sometime in 2026 :KEK:.

As for the update, it wasn't that bad. Right after disabling minigames that is. What a way to spend all that development time on something most of the community finds unnecessary at best. I hope patrons who spend their money on this can persuade this egomaniac to focus on things people actually care about.
Have you ever thought that most people like them? this thread doesn't represent what BaDIK's players think about the game at all. Not in the least.

If you followed this thread you'd think that Quinn, Bella and Quinn's restaurant girls are the most popular girls and that most people hate Maya and Jill.
That's quite the opposite: Jill and Maya (with Sage) are the most popular characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes