amatpidot

Oct 9, 2021
Hi. Im not sure why, but i seems to have a bug and kept closing on its own after a while playing in the halloween party scene. the Season 3 one. can anyone help?

Xxlknxx

Jul 13, 2023
For lazy asses like me who just want to play casual without being bothered with playing all paths to just to look at some medium quality renders, here's a script that unlocks the whole gallery (up to Ep10 only) except Jacob's art (I didn't bother looking for the variables)

Just drop it in the game directory and launch the game. You can remove it afterwards if you're afraid of anything
This doesn't work for me

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
just finished my jill route and damn what a rollercoaster. definitely a way better episode than episode 9. yes there were lots of mini games or whatever but without the mini games it was still a pretty lengthy episode (almost like episode 7 or 8). i personally rate this episode as high as episode 8 but that's just me.

so many good comedic moments - courtesy of derek, the DIKs, dawe and can't believe i'm saying this but tybalt. lots of heartfelt scenes. and also it's nice to have more back stories on the bailey's, burke's, royce's and obviously MC's parents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Hi. Im not sure why, but i seems to have a bug and kept closing on its own after a while playing in the halloween party scene. the Season 3 one. can anyone help?
Must be the built-in anti-noobs minigame :WeSmart:

Just kidding. There are some known issues (some of which are purposely implemented features) which have been discussed in this thread.

Without the traceback file nobody can guess what your problem is.

Reactions: amatpidot
Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone else have this strange problem in free roam where opening the console causes the game to get stuck on whichever room I am in and the only thing you can interact with is your phone and the song skip button?

Reactions: Frank443

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Does anyone else have this strange problem in free roam where opening the console causes the game to get stuck on whichever room I am in and the only thing you can interact with is your phone and the song skip button?
Something like that but not always.
When it occurred to me I was able to rollback via mouse wheel and reopen the console there to edit the variable I was interested in

Oct 24, 2020
Hello, I wanted to play the new update, but since I have a new PC, I deleted the game from my old PC. Where can I find the save from season 2, and is it possible to transfer it to my new PC?

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Guys like you should have thread-banned for a week or so. Everything works fine until you mess things up with mods or modded saves and then it is up to you to handle it... You guys keep mumbling the same shit for 40 pages now.
i dont have modded save, you start blaming even when you dont know that for sure? i know very well modded saves wont work, it has been everytime this game got update

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Hello, I wanted to play the new update, but since I have a new PC, I deleted the game from my old PC. Where can I find the save from season 2, and is it possible to transfer it to my new PC?
First page in the extra section you have save files or you can just download the first two seasons and play it all over again

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes