Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just to let you know, guys:

do you really think that no girl who had to endure the "walk of shame" isn't very angry with the DIKs?

just think about it.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
How to get Madame scenes?
I dont have her on phone contacts...
You had to make "right" choices in prev. episodes. Read the guides listed in the 1st post to learn more.

This thread sure went to something, as expected. Hope there will be some quality discussion about new episode soon. :)

Reactions: Ekzou

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone have issues opening on Mac? I did the steps like I did with the last episode but this one still doesn’t open saying may be damage or incomplete after doing the terminal. Any help, thanks!

Sep 2, 2020
Honestly im getting tired of DPC's anime level twists.
Are we suppose to even feel any sympathy for Stephen?
The 'bad' guy who's bordering on some grey area of morality type shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So he clearly had this issue with Jade and their relationship a whole decade prior to the current timeline and for some reason as a grown ass man who's a millionaire, his next course of action was the be the dean of a college and solicitate with girls as young as his daughter as well as his wife's colleagues.

Bruh I don't get this he tells his therapist, his wife (Jade) doesn't make him feel wanted due to being barren. Which is first off, completely dumb writing, like DPC just skewered this whole dynamic when stephen was the one who started cheating blatantly which in turn made Jade feel unwanted and eventually became her sole reason of sleeping with MC.

Like wtf is this paradoxical shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blud she had every right to when you're incessantly trying to sleep with Bella and already did something with Cathy your wife's best friend. What is DPC smoking here.

JG0086

Jul 30, 2022
Anyone else experiencing the game crashing after the Hellen slide 5 slides into game? it happens on my modded and none modded saves both

lemonlemon123

Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Im trying to play the game but evey time I start its just closing right here and i cant go further.
Not even error just closing.
Im using save from here, without mods.
Please help
1702134507847.png

Reactions: filo265

dzejwid

Dec 28, 2022
Anyone else experiencing the game crashing after the Hellen slide 5 slides into game? it happens on my modded and none modded saves both
try to download fix for srcappy mode. Dude pos it on linkt with mode for this game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes