Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
hmm plot twist what would be if the thing vinny was looking for when entering at the halloween party was the cube because one day when he was high (again) he invested all his drug money on crypto and hid his wallet on an usb drive inside the cube. but forgot about it temporaly because of a bad trip so it was left behind after he was thrown out of college. would also explain why the laptop got hacked (vinny used it before and had a backdoor nstalled and knows some things about computers)

a really unrealistic plot twist but could explain some things and if mc could solve the puzzle his money problems and in addition mayas loan problem (if on her path) would be solved.
Play this episode and you'll see what the cube is for.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
someone can tell me how to go to my owen room ? task says check your room.. but no idea how to get there wtf ?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

Ha iam curious of how you thaught it will go with Josy if you decided tzo go for a real relationship with soemone else?

If you go for a real relationship, nearly everything else with girls who want more than just "fuck" stops. That is your decision you made in ep 8 and it was very clear, and thats the reason why there is the "others" route, cause... duh... for other routes than the main-LI.

If you wanted to pursue Josy solo... well... go for it with the others path, thats the whole reason for said path. And yep, it opens up the Josy Path for sure, you can see it in the pillow fort and during the thanksgiving camp (the scenes change a lot). Give it one more episode and MC and Josy will fuck without maya being in the picture...

IF you choose a relationship, i guess this ship has sailed, which makes sense. Josy knows about your relationship with others, cause MC goes official with them (except Bella) So... whats there left to say? The feelings are there, but MC choose a different route. Thats closure. Thinking about something doesnt mean to pursue it. Thats not a mistake by DPC, its a misunderstanding coming from yourself.

Its not ruled out that you can cheat with Josy along the road at somepoint, but i dont think so. Its not her style and she is so conflicted with that... she is able to cheat on maya, but going through with it WHILE Mc is in a relationship? I dont see it, thats one thing too much, aber MC pretty much shut the door with going in a real relationship. There is a chance that said door can be opened again, but i dont think so... so yeah... Josy Solo? Go the others path, and it makes perfect sense if you consider how Josys character is.
I think so too but what really interests me is what is better get the binder with the contract or not in the end cause more problems for maya a better chance to break them up or maybe better to be on her good side? too bad we have to wait another year to reach a conclusion.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
I think you and anyone who thinks that F95 reviews do matter need a reality check.
I never claimed it was important, pal. I'm just stating that it has greatly disappointed those who adore this game, myself included. Especially with the unnecessary anti-mod that dpc insists on adding to his game. Let's not forget his obsession with achieving 60fps for the game. His ego is larger than Nora's well-endowed chest, and she's got quite the impressive assets.

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
Sigh. Seeing noone seems to care about the party planner I think I will use the console. Applying these code:

pp_needs_met = [[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],]

pp_multiplier=9

They all now looks smiley in the phone. At the end of the game? I have no blody idea. Posting this just in case someone is in the same rudder as me.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Well, almost. And I’m sure some of you are irritated by it too: After the MC tells Josy he still thinks about her all the time at the Halloween party, and then she tells him she’s still crushing on him in her pillow fort, and he INEXPLICABLY TELLS HER HE’S OVER HER. What the fuck?
Yeah that felt very weird. Now it looks like solo path with them is locked to others path. And this doesn't seem like a bug or glitch or whatever just another plothole in this mastermind masterpiece

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Not the case with the other mod, because Sancho has a savefixer (for every game he does) that lets you play without having to wait. His mod also doesn't have the time bomb that gets added in every update, for some reason he goes after Scrappy on every update, both Sancho and Scrappy have put out fixes so people can play if they used Scrappy's mod.

Magnumhawaii the proof is in this thread, try looking...love how you are facepalming anyone saying this about Scrappy's mod which it is true, he targets Scrappy with every update...anyone who uses it, he sets timebombs in the code. If you don't believe anyone, ask Scrappy yourself.
yet I only use scrappy's mod. I think his is the best. Even if DPC tries so hard to work agains't him. But different from most people, I never have problems when a new update comes. It is always about how you use the mod.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10. Now, we just need DPC's braindead patreons to snap out of their delusion and stop blindly supporting him. The good doctor needs a reality check that he's not a god.
View attachment 3158537
I'm sure someone who makes millions with his passion, literally reinvented the AVN games, got loyal supporters that paid hundreds, thousands and even more since years would care about the rating or rambling of people about his game on a pirate site.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but BaDik fell to 5th place after the release of episode 10.
Good to see another person using the objective best sorting method :KEK:

It absolutely hasn't deserved 3rd place all 3 of those games do at least 1 thing extremely well. The ONLY reason is that high is that badik is old as dirt so the 5 star reviews when it's competition was stuff like milfy shitty really push it up. Unfortunately things will not change, he will continue to get in his safe space while everyone else there kisses the ground he walks on and eats the shit out of his ass so he doesn't have to strain.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Good to see another person using the objective best sorting method :KEK:

It absolutely hasn't deserved 3rd place all 3 of those games do at least 1 thing extremely well. The ONLY reason is that high is that badik is old as dirt so the 5 star reviews when it's competition was stuff like milfy shitty really push it up. Unfortunately things will not change, he will continue to get in his safe space while everyone else there kisses the ground he walks on and eats the shit out of his ass so he doesn't have to strain.
Ew, man. C'mon now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm sure someone who makes millions with his passion, literally reinvented the AVN games, got loyal supporters that paid hundreds, thousands and even more since years would care about the rating or rambling of people about his game on a pirate site.
Explain it plain English how your godking reinvented the genre.... I had no idea he was also developing renpy behind the scenes! He really should brag about that more.

Also I touch on this exact shit in my review.....do you defend jumping jack flash this hard? Why not IT INVENTED (not revolutionized) the 3d gaming genre :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes