SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
That's strange.

I just input words by keyboard. Maybe you should first click on the edit input field to give it focus like on an ordinary form?
I didn't have the keyboard set, English is not my native language, I switch to ENG and it works now, sorry

Reactions: ZenoMod

ProtoAlgo

May 4, 2022
And don't forget that he is always there when something happens, always. Its mostly played as a joke, him saying ' Hell no! and leaving, but no other DIK is present at more important MC situations than him. He even uses his DIK vote to protect the same video that gets leaked anyway. Kinda convenient he always has an alibi and is always cool with everything, until this ep where he pushes the 'MC is the mole' seed.

I like that when I posted that I think he is the traitor last ep people called me racist. :Kappa: Now more are jumping on this train. I have to wonder how many of you are legit seeing signs, or are you more like hoping its the case since he is after Zoey? :KEK:
As a Zoey fan, I am a bit upset he's after her because the guy is also sleeping around too much with questionable choices like Arieth or Becky, but I am also relieved she turned him down, I may be biased but he started to give me suspicious vibes since episode 7, I saw the pattern, where he appeared every time, the code calling, all that.

A lot of people think he's just a good brother looking out, but I think he's "looking out" way too much, especially at the end being the last DIK at the campsite, so I started to wonder why he's always around at certain points and now questioning our loyalty makes me doubt him even more.

Aside from the whole arrest at Hell's Week angle, there must be another motive for him to be the one, if so, he's obviously being used as well as Beth and those other girls.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
That's what I hate of DPC phylosophy.

If you do (or don't do) something in EP 1 it will blow in your ass in EP 10...
and thats exactly one of the things i love about the game... cause first of all, it shows that DPC has mapped out most of the things from start to finish. Not exactly where and when those decisions will trigger the consequences, but that they will at one point, thats for sure. So yeah... everything matters. Which is annoying for some, and huge plus for others. To me thats a HUGE plus.

I have a real hard time dealing with AVNs around here where choices dont matter at all. Especially if you are given choices all the time and all of them are pretty much pointless until you have been asked "wanna fuck?" it gets... BORING very fast. And there is zero reason to play those games more than one time.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
As a Zoey fan, I am a bit upset he's after her because the guy is also sleeping around too much with questionable choices like Arieth or Becky, but I am also relieved she turned him down, I may be biased but he started to give me suspicious vibes since episode 7, I saw the pattern, where he appeared every time, the code calling, all that.

A lot of people think he's just a good brother looking out, but I think he's "looking out" way too much, especially at the end being the last DIK at the campsite, so I started to wonder why he's always around at certain points and now questioning our loyalty makes me doubt him even more.

Aside from the whole arrest at Hell's Week angle, there must be another motive for him to be the one, if so, he's obviously being used as well as Beth and those other girls.
Yeah... and another thing about Jacob... after the cum-petition he pretty much admitted that he didnt want to pledge in the first place and doesnt like the hazing... Adding "but its all worth it" in the end doesnt erase the other said things.

He doesnt stand behind the DIKs, not one bit. To me it seems he is kinda "forced" into it, or has another reason to be there... and that he pretty much is the shadow of MC is really setting me off. Fuck, he is in more scenes than the MC himself :D

The guy freaks me out more and more each time i see him in a scene.

Reactions: ProtoAlgo

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Okay, i've done all route and found all scene available.
Now, can anyone please tell me how to unlock all the special renders?

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Mulitple things about the brawler...

First of all. If you didnt increased you stats in the brawler game in season 1-2... yeah well... you are pretty much screwed. Cause you will miss some points at the start of episode 10, For every stat on 4 out of season 1-2 you will get one bonus point in ep10 starting with 1 in all stats, besides those which are new. And those are really helpful in the first fight against troy to get the first 2 skillpoints.

If you managed to beat troy, put as much points as you can in SPEED. Speed > all. Thats the same btw with the Brawler game in Season 1 and 2, but instead of speed, its DEX. Speed will increase the reaction timer significantly. Like... you have at least double the time to hit the buttons for each speed point like without them. I for one fight troy 2 times, which will give you 4 skillpoints, i spend 3 of them and save one... after fighting against chao, you can put a third point in every stats on top, so... third point in speed and dwayne can eat dirt.

With 2 points in speed and normal mode on... brawler becomes pretty easy. Not THAT easy like the brawler game in season 1-2 but lets say... very fair. I admit, the dwayne fight still remains a challenge even on normal-mode... cause one fuck up and you are screwed or one to many blocks. But well... you only have to beat him once.

I managed brawler on hardmode, but didnt bother after my second playthrough. After my second playthorugh i went with normal mode all the time.
So I just beat Troy and didn't get a skill point? The hell..

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, i've done all route and found all scene available.
Now, can anyone please tell me how to unlock all the special renders?
iam to lazy to search for it myself now, but reddit has all the things in one thread there... being a dik on reddit is pretty much a bigger thing that it is here. And spoiler and solution are gathered there in an extra thread.

So yeah... google "being a dik reddit special renders" and you should be peachy.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
and thats exactly one of the things i love about the game... cause first of all, it shows that DPC has mapped out most of the things from start to finish. Not exactly where and when those decisions will trigger the consequences, but that they will at one point, thats for sure. So yeah... everything matters. Which is annoying for some, and huge plus for others. To me thats a HUGE plus.

I have a real hard time dealing with AVNs around here where choices dont matter at all. Especially if you are given choices all the time and all of them are pretty much pointless until you have been asked "wanna fuck?" it gets... BORING very fast. And there is zero reason to play those games more than one time.
I get you.

I just have mixed feelings.

I reckon that pseudo choices and wannafuck ate boring.

I reckon that choices that imply branches are a plus.

I'd just like more balance.

First of all choice consequences should be more logical and intuitively foreseeable.

And, for goodness sake, the fact that to be able to train in a real gym the MC have to had trained ON HIS FUCKING PHONE three episodes ago... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Besides a game designed for multiple replays should be more replay friendly.

Something in the fashion of the first "Echoes of Lust" in which you had to replay the same scenes multiple times in order to progress with the plot, but on subsequent plays the dialogues were abridged and almost directly skipped to the relevant choice in order to make a new decision.

Here the hassle of redoing all the minigames each time and all the clicks around the scenery for the endless free roams... Kills replayability and instigates to use cheats and/or console to tamper with variables in order to get different branches

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So I just beat Troy and didn't get a skill point? The hell..
you have to spend them? You will get 2 points for the first win, another 2 if you beat him again. And you have to decide where to spend them of course.

Otherwise... there is something wrong with your game or savegame, ever used mods? if so.... i dont bother with those and those errors occur soley because of them.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
iam to lazy to search for it myself now, but reddit has all the things in one thread there... being a dik on reddit is pretty much a bigger thing that it is here. And spoiler and solution are gathered there in an extra thread.

So yeah... google "being a dik reddit special renders" and you should be peachy.
Gotcha, thank you.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

I agree that its mostly cool, but it also very easy to overdue it, when you get asked to pick your favorite color between blue and red in ep 1 and get game over in ep 15 for picking the 'wrong' color. People used to meme that Maya's question when you grab a coffee with her in ep 1 will come back to bite you in the ass, they did came back in the gender studies question in a later episode ,but were meaningless overall, but the concept people were making fun of its this one.

Artemis the VN has a lot of these little things, that come to bite you in the ass and after 5 episodes makes you realize that you have to go back and make 100% focused saves, because even dreaming about someone else, or missing a phone call, makes you miss content 3 episodes later.

Like I said, its a cool concept but extremely easy to misuse and when it fails to deliver it makes the player feel like shit. The more content you have to go back and remake saves the more chances there are the player will just say fuck it and just drop the game entirely. Most AVN players only ever play their one save that they come back and continue in each update.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And, for goodness sake, the fact that to be able to train in a real gym the MC have to had trained ON HIS FUCKING PHONE three episodes ago... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
yeah thats a little strange.... BUT. here the player has to get "immersed" kinda bit... to understand, the brawler game on the phone is no "game on the phone"

Yeah its very strange how DPC handled it. But in it own kinda way... it made sense, cause in Brawler Season 1-2 you face actual characters out of the game. And the fighting stats in season 1-2 on the brawler game are the same stats used for the ACTUAL fights in the game too. On easy mode you win every fight easy... but on hard mode? Without 4 points in every stats? Good luck beating tommy. With that it mind, it made sense to carry over the stats, well, 1 bonus point each that is.

But i agree, DPC should have handled that way better. Lets say... everyone should start with same stats in ep10, no matter what your stats out of Season 1-2 showed. I get the feeling that DPC might add that in a update.

Reactions: ZenoMod
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes