den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Finished most of the major routes

1. Star of episode ten is Sage followed by Lily.
2. Sex scenes seemed focused on anal, but not Sarah, queen of anal.
3. Nora, sigh. Easy cum, easy go.
4. Others route manslut mode starting to feel like cheating with all these feels.
5. Still have feelings choice way way back having consequences now

Reactions: vanime7

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Finished most of the major routes

1. Star of episode ten is Sage followed by Lily.
2. Sex scenes seemed focused on anal, but not Sarah, queen of anal.
3. Nora, sigh. Easy cum, easy go.
4. Others route manslut mode starting to feel like cheating with all these feels.
5. Still have feelings choice way way back having consequences now
How did you attain the Others route? Does it require DIK alignment?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 how are you?
have you played episode 10 and reached the ending?
talk to me
Yeah, I finished my throuple playthrough
I thought it was way better than episode nine

Although I was having trouble with the new mini games

At the start of the episode, I had some sympathy for Patrick but that has disappeared completely after a certain scene happened

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
can i have a relationship with sally?
can i have a relationship with becky when i am in jill's route???
On question 1 not yet but there is a feeling of her shifting towards liking the player. So maby in the future
On question 2 There are scenes the yoga scene comes to mind. Which tells me she is into you and there might be some cheating happening eventually. The req for that would seem to be you grabbing her ass during the photo sessions and telling her about her cheating husband.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I think that we could see not Bella's husband,but Patrick at ep9.
Thanks to the machine, Patrick will be able to track Maya and Derek's location.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
On question 1 not yet but there is a feeling of her shifting towards liking the player. So maby in the future
On question 2 There are scenes the yoga scene comes to mind. Which tells me she is into you and there might be some cheating happening eventually. The req for that would seem to be you grabbing her ass during the photo sessions and telling her about her cheating husband.
I don't think Bianca would cheat with the MC. Thats what her ex did to her. She's not going to do that with Jill.
At least that's what I'm telling myself since I don't have a save with that

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
others is just choosing no one at the end of episode 8.
manslut is probably dik. i havent tried using chick for that. too man possibilities to try in this game
Yeah its hard to get others on Chick. I think it might be possible. But eventho I banged rhiona a bunch. On my chick route with jill and bella even sage. I was only able to pick those 3 no choice for others. I figure you will have to at least pick the restaurant option. and loose a little chick to get there. I will do a test run today and see if I can get it done.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't think Bianca would cheat with the MC. Thats what her ex did to her. She's not going to do that with Jill.
At least that's what I'm telling myself since I don't have a save with that
I think you are wrong. Have you seen the yoga scene in the Jill path ? How those 2 are all over you and look at you. She will 100% go for it at some point.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Would somebody be kind enough to tell me if Camila has enough and/or worthy 'solo' content like Lily and Rio?
She's the only one of the 'others' I've never made a solo playthrough with.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Please respect Derek's chosen pronouns. It's Daddy/Sexy Master/Huge Cock Mr. 10"/Big Guy.
I think "Daddy/Sexy Master" took "Huge Cock Mr 10"/Big Guy" out of pronoun list after the leak of pictures exposing the actual size of the wiener :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'd say my biggest complaint about this version is the mini games. I find the English tests annoying because of the timer and frequently fail even if I cheat. The math tests I can pass but usually not with a perfect score. The science tests I can get 100% no problem. I always ended up using a cheat mod for the tests in previous versions. Ironically, I have all the cheats and bonuses maxed out for the English test and still do the worst on that one. I have none of the bonuses or cheats for the math or science tests and don't need them.

I actually like the brawler mini game except that in the current version there really doesn't seem to be any way to progress very far. I can beat the first guy twice for the skill bonus and I can beat the +1 level guy but after that they don't give rewards anymore. I can't beat the special moves guy no matter what I do. I can beat the special render guy and the money guy. It's a bit frustrating that you could have completely maxed out your fighting stats in a previous chapter and now get reset back to noob level again. Your previous stats should carry forward IMO.

Beer pong might be interesting if there was any skill involved but it's purely random so I tend not to like that. It's just an exercise in save scumming if you want to win.

The fish bowl thing is kind of strange. Of the 3 $10 upgrades, the chemicals that boost reproduction is the only one that seems to do anything. If I buy the pump I still have to clean the tank so what am I spending the $10 on? Same thing if I buy the medical upgrade. Fish still get sick so I still have to buy medical supplies.

The party planning thing I don't mind. That one is partially RNG dependent but it's pretty easy to consistently get an S tier party regardless what luck you have on placement.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes