ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I will agree that they are annoying but only cuz that's where some renders are locked away in, so you have to play them for the boobie and vagoo pics. The collector part of my brain DEMANDS the gallery be filled out, which is why I have to suffer through a playthrough of dealing with the Madame, cuz she has a number of scenes this time around FOR SOME REASON
You could just use gallery unlocker script instead of torturing yourself. Since these work by just flipping some variables they shouldn't affect your save in any way the good Doctor would take offence at.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You can take the shrooms on neutral affinity if you've smoked weed before, in Chapter 4.
thanks that settles it than... Jill path on neutral with smoking weed in ep 4 to get the shrooms scene with her... another playthrough coming right up :D well... and while iam at it, i never played a playthrough with minigames disabled, so this will be a first too.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I really get the feeling that Sally wants Fuckface's D, relationship problems with Magnar are already obvious from when you play not D&D with them and get the ice king ending, I think the whole "being a cunt" attitude is a way of trying to drive away Fuckface because she knows that she wants his D but it doesn't fit her self image to get dicked down by Fuckface.

And she doesn't actually seem to mind it when high MC strokes her hair by the campfire, I think she's actually into it, little slut.
And to be honest I think she likes the teasing aswell throughout the game.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
a guess: the ridiculous hard brawler it's a preparation for a future fight against vinny. However, I don't think is too hard, if you manage to beat troy once, you'll get skill points enough (2) to become easy

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Did you guys notice Zoey is back to ignoring the MC's text?
the morning after the party she is online until the MC sends her a text.
Rockstar Games Announce GTA 6 Is In Early Development | Lipstick Alley

DragonsRage32

Sep 23, 2020
Is there a definitive Riona path in episode 10, or would it just be under the 'others' route? Or maybe Lily and or Quinns route?

Edit: upon looking at the game it seems 'Quinns and Lilys routes' are also classified as others.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
this is actually insane. fuck i shouldve been more neutral.

but breaking jillybeans heart tho :cry:
To your point tho... I mean if you are on the Jill path and are serious about making it work, not taking the drugs is a no brainer. Being with Jill and NOT being a CHICK, doesn't seem to fit. She's an odd character in this game. While the MC is a good guy, he doesn't seem to naturally fall into the CHICK side of the equation.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think you have to look in each branch what are the conditions to go to those labels (ep10_bbq_shroom_label, etc.).
I got that. I should have worded my sentence better... I couldn't find the conditions for the shoots. I checked the relevant scripts.

To your point tho... I mean if you are on the Jill path and are serious about making it work, not taking the drugs is a no brainer. Being with Jill and NOT being a CHICK, doesn't seem to fit. She's an odd character in this game. While the MC is a good guy, he doesn't seem to naturally fall into the CHICK side of the equation.
Opposites attract. There are people out there that make you wonder why is he/she with that person.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes