Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm sure it can feel that way in certain scenarios, I'm just looking at the code side of things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for that, wasnt needed, i believed you that it is in the code :)

But lets assume... well episode 11 comes out, and than DPC decides $ ep4_friendswithJ&M = true will rule out a solo path... than thats that :D And i dont think he would add $ ep4_wantsmorewithJ&M = true will lead to a closed door for something romantic dont you think? :) thats my approach and how the scenes play out a little different, i think iam not wrong here and on the "safe" route for the solo path on my others playthrough for that... which doesnt mean that you are wrong. But... iam better safe than sorry in that regard? Nevermind :)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Where is more pills in the pack quest
One of the pills is on Helen's bed after she gets up to go to dinner. The other is on one of the bathroom sink areas if I remember right.

You know where the "Unlock Unlock" one is by chance?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Shrooms on the Jill path. Now I am pretty sure Lana died due to drugs.

WAIT A MINUTE... thats possible? HOW?

Every time i try to get on a Jill path with DIK affinty it didnt worked. at the very least in episode 8 she rejected me as a DIK.

And for shrooms... you need to be DIK right? (or works neutral affinity too?). Dont tell me DPC added those renders just for the sake of it that somebody cheats? :D

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Of course I'm an asshole, but I didn't dare scare poor Jill like that. :ROFLMAO:
Look at her face, she's terrified.

She should be. Like a total noob, I ate a 100mg brownie for my first time. I was completely fucked up. First and last time!

Every time i try to get on a Jill path with DIK affinty it didnt worked. at the very least in episode 8 she rejected me as a DIK.

And for shrooms... you need to be DIK right? (or works neutral affinity too?). Dont tell me DPC added those renders just for the sake of it that somebody cheats? :D
I didn't use mods. I used the console to get DIK Jill. I believe you can take the shrooms on dik and Netural if you take drugs in EP4. I'll have to check the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

It's probably your affinity, If you have a CHICK affinity with Jill, then you will not have an option to take drugs.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's probably your affinity, If you have a CHICK affinity with Jill, then you will not have an option to take drugs.
thats what i said? So... HOW is it possible to eat shrooms on Jill path? To eat shrooms you need to have DIK affinity right? (what i said in my post) but you cant be with Jill if you have DIK affinity, cause she rejected me every single time at the end of ep8 if i was a DIK... (again i wrote that, you dindt read my post did you?)

So again the question... how is it possible to be on the Jill path AND eat shrooms? Does neutral status work? That would explain it...

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
One of the pills is on Helen's bed after she gets up to go to dinner. The other is on one of the bathroom sink areas if I remember right.

You know where the "Unlock Unlock" one is by chance?
Cheers, Ive got unlock unlock but cant remember which one it is, Ive found flightless bird once the penguin but now can't find it again

Mar 2, 2022
Finally, thanks to my Bro @eletronicroberts I found out we had a few 40, 90 and 120fps animations in this episode https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-12407663
Deviations in FPS
Since our previous discussion, I have been contemplating whether DPC was utilizing FPS outside of the discussed 30 and 60 fps for previous episodes as well. I had previously just assumed they were all 30fps. However, I can confirm that this was not indeed the case.

If anyone is interested below is the list of animations by FPS.
For the 60 FPS section I will only list animations that aren't within episode 10.
Average FPS By Episode
Episode12345678I910
FPS
29​
29​
30​
30​
31​
31​
30​
31​
34​
30​
43​

What if Episode 10 had a 30FPS average as well?
If the number of frames per week had remained constant, the release date of episode 10 would have been August 26th, 103 days earlier.
1527 seconds of animations @ 30 fps -> 45,810 @ 1,267 frames/week = 253 days.
On the 25th of August DPC reported 4,892 static renders completed. In addition to 237 animations completed.

It is certain that other bottlenecks such as static renders or coding would have arisen, but this estimate provides a rough idea of how much additional waiting was added due to the increase in FPS.

DPC evidently utilized this additional time by increasing the number of minigames, whether beneficial or not.

What was the effect of the 4090s?
The increase in the number of animation frames per week was only 9%, while the number of static renders per week actually decreased by 6%. This data does not demonstrate the performance increase that DPC used to justify the increase in the average FPS.
wifeCheck.gif Hoping someone else can find it

How much did it effect the wait time? Ep1-9
Episode12345678I910
30 FPS Total Frames630064808460143101548015060328204764079504707045810
Real Total Frames616363228471142921559115362329754814487814735664605
Difference
-2%​
2%​
0%​
0%​
1%​
2%​
0%​
1%​
10%​
1%​
41%
Although the deviations in FPS did not significantly impact the wait time of any of the episodes, it is worth noting that if this detail had been checked before episode 10, it would have been apparent that the change was inevitable as the interlude marked a major uptick in FPS.

The biggest impact of these frame rate deviations is within the Interlude. The original frames/week for it indicated that it was the second worst of all episodes with a measly 15 frames per week above episode 2. However, accounting for the correct FPS, it increases to 70 frames per week above episode 2. Still, it is well below that of 8 or 9.

I updated my infographic if anyone is interested in the new frames per episode statistics in a graph format.
Post Release Comparison
In light of the recent release of episode 10, I found it intriguing to compare the statistical data of episode 9 and episode 10. This comparison provides a lucid and succinct insight into the current progression of the series.
I hope you find this post informative and enjoyable!

I deleted my previous post in order to keep things as consolidated as possible and not have two posts on the same topic.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
She should be. Like a total noob, I ate a 100mg brownie for my first time. I was completely fucked up

I didn't use mods. I used the console to get DIK Jill. I believe you can take the shrooms on dik and Netural if you take drugs in EP4. I'll have to check the code.

So without console commandy by just playing the game its not possible to get that scene? That cant be... cause... DPC would not implement that scene in the game for players who use console commands just for that, it must be achievable without that.

Could be that you have to smoke weed in ep 4... and need neutral affinity in ep 10 (in fact only possibilty i think... so... neutral allin-playthrough here i come i guess). Cause chick affinity rules out any major DIK choice and DIK affinity rules out Jill relationship.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
thats what i said? So... HOW is it possible to eat shrooms on Jill path? To eat shrooms you need to have DIK affinity right? (what i said in my post) but you cant be with Jill if you have DIK affinity, cause she rejected me every single time at the end of ep8 if i was a DIK... (again i wrote that, you dindt read my post did you?)

So again the question... how is it possible to be on the Jill path AND eat shrooms? Does neutral status work? That would explain it...
I did take it with a neutral affinity... on others and sage's path, but on Isabella's, I couldn't

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
[
So without console commandy by just playing the game its not possible to get that scene? That cant be... cause... DPC would not implement that scene in the game for players who use console commands just for that, it must be achievable without that.

Could be that you have to smoke weed in ep 4... and need neutral affinity in ep 10 (in fact only possibilty i think... so... neutral allin-playthrough here i come i guess). Cause chick affinity rules out any major DIK choice and DIK affinity rules out Jill relationship.
Like I said before, you can still be with Jill on neutral and it probably has to do with doing drugs in ep4.

I am actually looking at the bbq code. It doesn't mention anything about ep 4 smoking weed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr.Slime

Bigballinmoney

Jul 2, 2018
delete the fucking mini-games dawg and clean up that sandbox shit, holy fuck. literally straight garbage gameplay experience. this is an AVN not "hey did you pass high school math or learn to clean a fish tank with a budget".... christ brother, stick to telling a story with choices and stop wasting people's time with constant roadblocks. other than that good game. putting this shit here cause apparently my review was inappropriate, fuck off its a review hence an opinion. stop silencing 'bad' reviews pussies

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
this is actually insane. fuck i shouldve been more neutral.

but breaking jillybeans heart tho :cry:
Nah, going NEUTRAL wih Jillybeans is not necessarily means to breaking her heart. Just, punch Tyballs, break his teeth, and something else. You could go NEUTRAL just fine. A little bit tricky, of course. But it's really not that hard. Just make sure you stay in CHICK path first before the Tennis date so you could have the shower scene with her.

Reactions: Jimmy From Discord
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes