Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I wouldn't say that having that many savegames is kinda crazy. I must have more. Judging by your words, I save the game much more often than you do. On average, I create around ten new savegames per episode for each of my playthroughs. Given the fact that a savegame file is only a few hundred kBs of data in this game, I honestly don't see the need of being cheap with them. It's better to have an abundance of them than missing some IMHO. :D
yeah... but i use the ingame menu to "sort" them... and lets say... well its not THAT comfortable to manage that many savegames there. So it looks like this...

I start a playthrough, name the save-page in the game for that, and save every episode start... so after episode 8, there are 8 savegames + some savegame with crucial branching points for each playthrough. And the page is full.

So at this point i filled nearly 22 savegame pages ingame if am not wrong.

If i start a new episode or even a complete playthrough i make several savegames too of course, but use the quicksave for that... so they are overwritten. But yeah, more than once i regreted that. But managing renpy savegames is not really a comfortable thing, cause you cant name the files like you want. its always 10-11LT1.save or something like that... and if you change that, the game cant find it anymore. And... yeah making a excel table for that? i already am way to obessesed with game, so i use the ingame menu to name the savegames... it works... not well, but enough to manage.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
She will come back for sure, but dont have a clue how... not at college, especially not if Quinn and Burke are still there. I guess we stumble over her at some point, pretty much like it was with Cathy. Maybe at her workplace?
DPC mentioned the inspiration in the game Bully, so we can expect that Mona from BaDIK is the same as Zoe from the game Bully, the MC will need her help to clear his name.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Do you know when they upload the official walkthrough? or else the fan walkthrough?
official walkthrough got out 2 weeks after the release from every episode so far. It should be same now too.

Sometimes the fanmade walkthrough was a little quicker, but not by much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zerooo1997

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
forget about it... you clearly dont get how the game works.

The Maya scene alone in ep 10 has 3 different ways how its played out, with different lines and renders. The affinity changes not included which would make 3 differences more on top.
You're clearly a fanboy of the game, in the last few pages there have been at least 40+ comments from you responding only to negative comments of the game...

In short, you didn't understand my criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
DPC mentioned the inspiration in the game Bully, so we can expect that Mona from BaDIK is the same as Zoe from the game Bully, the MC will need her help to clear his name.
i would like to see that, tremolo loses his popularity and is accused of everything bad and then we have to clear his name based on violence haha it would be funny. :KEK:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
well, you could very well speak in chinese too, wouldnt change a thing for me... cause, i dont know the game... so i cant work with anything you said there :D

But you said MC might need help to clear his name...

That will be the case at one point, so much is clear... many things pile up against the MC... and some DIKs are already questioning him... well ok, Jacob mostly, screw him, he cant be trusted anyways.

But yeah there will be more things coming up against the MC... And he needs help at some point to clear his name, thats for sure. If it will be Mona who helps him? Well... i do think she will come back, but i dont think that her impact on the story will be that huge. But maybe as a witness against Burke at some point.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
If you're talking about that girl with the heart around her, I think it's one of the ways of Mr. DPC torturing us... Best girl in the game and we're not even allowed to talk to her...

View attachment 3163239

(No idea, by the way, who put that heart around her... :unsure: It was probably Joshy...)
careful you might fall in love with this one too. :KEK:
screenshot0127.jpg

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
Since you have the hugging option during Nicole sex scene, can anyone send a CHICK affinity save file with her on it? I like her a lot but I thought most "others" and Pink Rose girls would be attatched to DICK affinity.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
well, you could very well speak in chinese too, wouldnt change a thing for me... cause, i dont know the game... so i cant work with anything you said there :D

But you said MC might need help to clear his name...

That will be the case at one point, so much is clear... many things pile up against the MC... and some DIKs are already questioning him... well ok, Jacob mostly, screw him, he cant be trusted anyways.

But yeah there will be more things coming up against the MC... And he needs help at some point to clear his name, thats for sure. If it will be Mona who helps him? Well... i do think she will come back, but i dont think that her impact on the story will be that huge. But maybe as a witness against Burke at some point.
I put the link to the chapter where it describes everything that happens, didn't you stop to consider why I added a link, or at least clicked on it to understand the reference? :rolleyes:

F l1PPA

Jun 7, 2020
Help I can not play through ep 10 it will crash when Im gonna click on Helen scene, I did not install any mods in the files. :(

Reactions: brothe
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes