Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Because it is, of the various renders in the game, you can only access 1 or 2 of them because of the forced choice in episode 8.
forget about it... you clearly dont get how the game works.

The Maya scene alone in ep 10 has 3 different ways how its played out, with different lines and renders. The affinity changes not included which would make 3 differences more on top.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Derek is not gay and he will romance Mona when she comes back after the prostitution scandal has been exposed and busted.

By the time this developing point has been reached, it turns out there's an incompatibility between Windows 14 and Ren'Py so DPC will be forced to rework from Episode 1 on Unreal Engine :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I went chik others route focused on just Maya and MC sits next to Rio and Cammy at the fire. Chose to be mad at Zoey. Not sure what other variables play in there.
yeah its solved already i mixed it up with my Bella playthrough, happens a lot cause i just have so many different playthroughs... in the Bella playthrough he is sitting alone.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
By the time this developer point has been reached, it turns out there's an incompatibility between Windows 14 and Ren'Py so DPC will be forced to rework from Episode 1 on Unreal Engine :HideThePain:
hm 6 years from now... Ah come on, windows 13 maybe... and... for what are emulators made for if not for something like that :D

But at least... iam not afraid of a rework. DPC is not one for those. Besides, ep 1 renders are still better than most renders around here. He started with a pretty much high quality. And it seems he is pleased if he can put out better quality with new episodes and dont get the urge to change the older ones... Hopefully it stays that way. 'The game would not survive a rework before the game is complete, that is for sure.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game has become so bloated in my opinion. I lost count of how many new mini games there are. I know some people like them but a year long update for mini games and free roam events and stuff like that. Lots of bells and whistles. Graphical improvements and stuff are awesome sex scenes are still pretty good. Story is interesting. But still There's alot of stuff in here that feels like it doesn't need to be here.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I think if it was that easy, I modders would also have an easy time overwriting the antimod code.
That's exactly what happened for the anti scrap mod code.

It took Sancho five minutes to spot it and erase it.

It was literally a two line code right in the point of the "crash" that wasn't properly a crash but (in pseudocode):
Code:
if stocazzo.variable exists:
   renpy.exit()
I bet he spend some time obfuscating it... Probably, every episode.
That one was a simple if in plain sight.

Reactions: ffive

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Derek is not gay and he will romance Mona when she comes back after the prostitution scandal has been exposed and busted.

By the time this developing point has been reached, it turns out there's an incompatibility between Windows 14 and Ren'Py so DPC will be forced to rework from Episode 1 on Unreal Engine :HideThePain:
Derek will become legendary with his own feminist harem.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
and... for what are emulators made for if not for something like that :D
It turns out that the antimod time bombs also bust game played in emulators :KEK:

And rather than not shooting at mods DPC would prefer to shoot in his own foot by reworking from scratch... :HideThePain:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ha... Derek and Mona thats a nice thaught.

She will come back for sure, but dont have a clue how... not at college, especially not if Quinn and Burke are still there. I guess we stumble over her at some point, pretty much like it was with Cathy. Maybe at her workplace?

Would be nice if she is still near college and Derek could bond with her... why not, the fuck at the toilet with Cammy was nothing serious anyways, and nothing hinted in a more serious direction with her.

Mona could be a nice fit for Derek. Yeah... would be my favorite girl for Derek for sure so far.

But my guess? We will see the girl out episode 4 again near the end of the game, the one Derek was together with for a short time. Would be nice too. He should leave Ashley alone, she is moron... perfect fit for Ant... screw her, Derek can score better.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Other than that, yeah there are a bunch choices, routes and things in the game that are not very intuitive. And yeah overall straightforward is not in DPCs DNA either. Which is the reason why i have so many different playthroughs and every playthrough has a save after each episode... makes nearly 200 savegames for being a dik now. which is kinda crazy.
I wouldn't say that having that many savegames is kinda crazy. I must have more. Judging by your words, I save the game much more often than you do. On average, I create around ten new savegames per episode for each of my playthroughs. Given the fact that a savegame file is only a few hundred kBs of data in this game, I honestly don't see the need of being cheap with them. It's better to have an abundance of them than missing some IMHO. :D

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
Derek will most likely end with Karen if MC agrees to help. I thought MC could get his chance with her but we're barely making progress with Sally, even less with Karen.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This game has become so bloated in my opinion. I lost count of how many new mini games there are. I know some people like them but a year long update for mini games and free roam events and stuff like that. Lots of bells and whistles. Graphical improvements and stuff are awesome sex scenes are still pretty good. Story is interesting. But still There's alot of stuff in here that feels like it doesn't need to be here.
Dont be mistaken here... it wasnt the minigames or free roams that took 12 months.

You can pretty much be very sure... from 12 months every month was needed for the animations. While they were in the render queue he did the other things.

If he didnt lied to us... The render queue was running from day one to the last day of development, and in the last 2 months it was waiting ONLY for the animations cause the rest was already done.

Without animations? He could release an episode like episode 10 in about 4-5 months.

But i think he likes to work like that now... filling up the render queue, and use the time they need to render to work on the game a bit. He doesnt have to hurry that way cause until the animations arent done, he cant release the game anyway.

I mean... what was it for the math-minigame? 3 days until he was finished with it? He posted it in a dev report. Something like that... "next week i start with the math minigame" and one week later "finished the math minigame and tokk the other days for posing renders" or something close to that.

The coding for the minigames are not really that complex. (iam not a good coder, the only thing iam capable of is a little C++... and even i can make something like the math minigame in about 12 hours or so, fuck you can do that even in excel that fast :D) And if he wouldnt have done animations for those too, he could have done every single minigame in less than a month for the whole episode. Mini-games are not the reason for the long delopment... those are just a little distraction for fun for DPC.

Posing nearly 6k renders seems to be a lot at first sight too... but he managed to get more than 300 done in ONE week at some point. So... again, not the reason for the long development. No... its the animations. Simple as that...

He was able to render 7 animations per week, 50 weeks later, they were done... and guess what, thats the time he needed to complete the episode. So he filled the time while his PC slaves rendered the animation with work, not the otherway around.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
The girl in the middle is horny and has a killer ass. You in the chemistry course from the MC. The MC even stands directly behind her or she sits on a chair in front of him. But I'm thinking so that motherfuckers are in danger if the MC fucks Nora.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're talking about that girl with the heart around her, I think it's one of the ways of Mr. DPC torturing us... Best girl in the game and we're not even allowed to talk to her...

screenshot0013.jpg

(No idea, by the way, who put that heart around her... :unsure: It was probably Joshy...)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes