LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Well... that depends on the playthrough dont you think? You do know that you can make a playthrough without any sex in it besides the flashback with Zoey for example? And before you ask... yep i do have playthrough like that.
I don't do multiple playthroughs, especially in a long game like Being A DIK, I'm playing at my own pace and making my own choices and I'm almost at 30 hours with only 10 eps.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just to make sure, to play the full game from scratch I need to download " Season 1 - 2 " and " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 ", is that correct?
right, and if you want to start fresh... dont use mods or anything like that, if you want to know what to do use the walkthrough PDFs. Mods and other things are causing errors a lot.

Reactions: Vladius

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 3163087
Geez this dpc guy is so afraid of the ntr brigade that he even changed the girlfriend act into just a friend act...:FacePalm: what a joke.
How'd you get that scene? Can other people actually go to the dinner? HOW MANY PATHS DO I NEED?

Seriously, though, what sort of route got you here?

IMO, the MC's blackout flashbacks are probably going to be the narrative route for him to figure out who is the traitor amongst the DIKs. He'll remember seemingly random details until one of them is the clue needed to solve the mystery.
I was wondering about their meaning myself, but hadn't thought of that. It's a good theory.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't do multiple playthroughs, especially in a long game like Being A DIK, I'm playing at my own pace and making my own choices and I'm almost at 30 hours with only 10 eps.
well you talked like it was a given by the game how scenes play out. But it depends on how YOU play the game here.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah.. depends on your playthroughs i guess ;)

In fact... i dont have that many playthroughs where MC got more than 2 girls at most. Dont know... manwhore is not my thing, and the game forces you to choose anyways a lot. I have one chick-allin playthrough and one dik allin where i try to score every girl possible (many to easier unlock the content that is missing), but they just dont work that well... are feeling odd, and yet you have to choose so many times, even between the sidegirls.

So with at least 5 girls scored, Derek is mostly ahead in my playthroughs by far.
I have clean routes too, scored with no more 5 girls. Don't saw something different in Derek's success. Also, do not forget that he asks us to help with Camila, which also hints at insecurity.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
How'd you get that scene? Can other people actually go to the dinner? HOW MANY PATHS DO I NEED?

Seriously, though, what sort of route got you here?
Well... the normal J&M route, at least that played out like this to me... and if iam not totally wrong... every other route where you dont bang Sage too.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Mc sits alone on others path if his aff is chick or neutral.

Dik Mc is chilling with Riona and Camilla living his best fuckboy life.

• Haha
Reactions: Coroner90

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
are you sure?

First of all, at my rio-others route the MC is sitting pretty much alone at the bonfire, Rio and cammy are about 2 meters away.

And than Zoey looked at him. And MCs face is the same like he looked at her as she was in the train... its not very subtle here cause those pictures are following each other.

Her reaction... crying and running in the woods are always the same, but not the reason behind that.

If MC is happy with a girl in his arms, its jealousy or more like realization that she lost him.

If MC is sitting alone at the bonfire, he cleary doesnt look happy there. Not one bit. And its the same expression like when Zoey left him... seeing that, Zoey realises that she broke MCs heart. Which make her run away and cry, she is certainly not jealous about two girls sitting at the other end of the bonfire. That would be really strange.
Damn, in my main others route. MC is sitting with Camilla and Rio close to him.
screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png
I think the difference is that I said okay to Jacob hooking up with Zoey showing that MC moved on. Or as said above, because I'm on Dik alignement.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If MC told Josy about Chad being gay she comes up with idea MC should pretend to be Maya's boyfriend, and Derek then asks Sage to pretend to be his girlfriend. I presume this doesn't happen on Sage's path but otherwise should be available.

Reactions: chronomate

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
So, an advice... if you want the solo route and want to get sure it will work out... star over again.

If you choose "friendship" you pretty much closed the door. Kinda obvious right?

Yeah you will still have some Maya scenes, but in ep10 the door will be kinda shut. Same goes for Josy.

So... whats the way to go for that?

DONT fuck Josy in ep 2... DONT get the lewd scene in episode 3 with Maya. Just.... stay at the party for example, or dont help her with the HOT-List.

It seems kinda odd, but it makes sense... cause if you do serious lewd things with them, they want to be with the MC. But you dont want that to get on the solo route, you want only Maya... To achieve that, go for "more" at the end of episode 4, if you didnt fucked Josy and didnt had the nearly sex scene with Maya in ep 3, they will reject you.

But you are on the path now to engage the solo route. Follow Maya during the party at ep 5, and tell Derek that you have feelings for her. Later in ep 7 visit maya and give her the TV... and thats about it. Maya Solo path should be moving forward and the scene with her in ep 10 will be very different (nothing serious yet, but its pretty obvious where things will lead in the future)

If you choose to be friends... well, you will exectly get that. They talk about the feelings, but dont let them lead to something.

Its not for sure that the solo path is closed if you choose to be friends in ep 4, but it very much looked like it, and would make sense too. If you go the way i did, its 100% sure that the solo path is achieveable... its just obvious...

Same goes for Josy too, just... go for josy in ep 5 and 7.
interesting, the scrappy mod only has the option to change between in or out of the relationship, it doesn't have the "rejected" option, correct me if I'm wrong

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Mc sits alone on others path if his aff is chick or neutral.

Dik Mc is chilling with Riona and Camilla living his best fuckboy life.
View attachment 3163147 View attachment 3163148 View attachment 3163149 View attachment 3163150 View attachment 3163151 View attachment 3163153
I think the difference is that I said okay to Jacob hooking up with Zoey showing that MC moved on. Or as said above, because I'm on Dik alignement.
I'm on neutral affinity and I said no to jacob

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I have clean routes too, scored with no more 5 girls. Don't saw something different in Derek's success. Also, do not forget that he asks us to help with Camila, which also hints at insecurity.
ah a little misunderstanding i guess.

I dont combine the possible success the MC can have together... each playthrough he stars just with Zoey... and in each playthrough Derek at least scored 5 girls if iam not wrong... so to get at him, in the same playthrough MC must score at least 5 girls, which in my playthroughs... is pretty much never the case.

But yeah, no doubt, Derek is insecure. And nothing against the girls on the list... but... yeah... the girls he scored are nothing compared to the girls MC can score, MC can score with the hottest of the hottest... Derek has... Arieth :D Ashley is a little cute but... kinda meh. Well, ok, the girl he scored in the starting scene of episode 4 is really top notch though.

Would be nice if she will show up at some point and get together with Derek again wouldnt it?

At some point i hoped he can win Ashley back... but not anymore, come on that girl is a moron. Derek deserves better and some girl who can deal with his goofynes and maybe get him a little more on track sometimes, but not too much please.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Initial Review of Ep10

So, I've played the new update on only one playthrough so far (others, Nicole focused) and I've been quite disappointed by this episode...

I hadn't as much gripe with Ep9 as many members of the Community, but this episode is definitely subpar in my book, especially after all this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming everyone!

PS: for those saying I can't complain since I'm not paying for the game, I don't care and I would be mad if I would have paid for a year to get what we got.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3163147 View attachment 3163148 View attachment 3163149 View attachment 3163150 View attachment 3163151 View attachment 3163153
It's neither. MC will sit with girls if he's on Others branch. He sits alone on Bella branch, because Isabella isn't present at the party.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. Bought a new PC for rendering and gaming and my external hard drive dropped all my saves when I connected it to the new PC. Back to the grind I go.

• Sad
Reactions: adast
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes