Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
    • A: 19 Years ago they bought it from Lynette's dad who had to sell quick for financial reasons. (Possibly after Lynette ran away?)
I think that at the time of the events of Lynette's Diary, the mansion has already been sold/is in the process of being sold. Because that's probably the reason Lynette lives in that crumbling horror movie mansion she doesn't like.

Oh, and don't hit on my girl amymore :LOL:
;)
screenshot0253.png

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • A: 19 Years ago they bought it from Lynette's dad who had to sell quick for financial reasons. (Possibly after Lynette ran away?)
The photo dates from when Lynette still lived there, before the sale.

Lynette's parents have to sell their house, and move into the one under construction. This is not a sign of wealth, and it's in line with what Jill's father says, that the sellers needed money.

The MC's grandparents may not be rich (if still alive).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Could just be a major revelation that Lynette is related/was friends with Royces but DPC is not ready to disclose just yet.
Also on that subject - did anyone manage to trace who MC's mom's 2 friends may be? The brunette one has similarities to Amelia, but then she has a cute mole on her cheek that is not seen on the picture.
The brunette's name isn't the same as Tommy's mother? And the other one looks like Bianca, so maybe she's her mother.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Wait, which route do you get this?
Josy & Maya throuple (I guess there's some other condition to be met, probably have coming out with the throuple so the rumor spread)

But I don't think accepting her to form a four-ple is a feasible option

Starlito

Aug 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me why it keeps shutting the game off every time i start the episode even un moded it's keeps closing the game

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes