Jul 27, 2023
I don't think so that you overthink this too much. More happened at the Pink Rose. The only question is, what happened?

One thing is obvious: Tommy and the MC were talking. Did the MC perhaps spill something while drunk?

I can well imagine the MC telling Tommy that he knows his sister Josy, but also has a crush on Maya. Tommy then hopes for that so that Josy doesn't get into college. Why? Then he doesn't have to be careful and the MC can fall in love with Maya in peace.
Do you think solo Maya Other route is too perfunctory?

Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
Apart from the unnecessarily tedious new mini-games ‍♂ Episode 10 was pretty good, much more story-driven, quite a few repercussions from events and choices of earlier chapters paying off.

Lewd scenes were good (apart from wasting 3 scenes on freaking Madame, seriously?!) but dpc really rewarded us Cathy fans.
Even if the whole encounter with her was kinda shoehorned in there, the lewd scene was one of the best so far. 3 years since her 1st scene but well worth the wait. Just a shame the will probably be 6 years from now...

progangsta

Oct 16, 2021
Is this what Quinn looked like when she got jealous of Lily? I'm not sure like she's only staring, but doesn't look mad lol
I pursued both of them in this save.

Jul 27, 2023
I don't think so that you overthink this too much. More happened at the Pink Rose. The only question is, what happened?

One thing is obvious: Tommy and the MC were talking. Did the MC perhaps spill something while drunk?

I can well imagine the MC telling Tommy that he knows his sister Josy, but also has a crush on Maya. Tommy then hopes for that so that Josy doesn't get into college. Why? Then he doesn't have to be careful and the MC can fall in love with Maya in peace.
The scene of solo maya was copied from j&m route mechanically, without even designing a scene and character costumes for the first act of this route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
DPC would either have to villainize James more, like he did to Maya's father in Ep.10 to justify Bella choosing the MC over him or Bella would have to fall in love to the point where she realizes she never loved James in the first place ( kind of absurd, but who knows).
Not really imo, we have no idea about how their marriage was, we have no idea how truly happy she was. What if/when James returns she realizes she's happier with MC. Sure it'll not be easy for her since she still loves James, but it's not like her returning to her husband if he comes back is a written rule or anything.

DPC might not be the best writer, but he's far from bad, the dude's plans usually turn out alright and he has the main LIs' stories planned from the beginning. Maya and her arm holding gesture reveal this episode demonstrate that quite well imo.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Mercy.
Because otherwise he might go off the rails and do something crazy.
This may hurt someone who is important for MC.
It could be Sage, or, God forbid, Quinn. :oops::eek::eek:
It would be a catastrophe on a universal scale, the end of the world.
So let him do his little things, as long as he doesn't cause problems for anyone.
Or maybe if he will face brutal reality, falls face into the dirt, maybe this will give him a lesson and teach him to live? Severe falls either toughen people or can break them.
But there is nothing to break with Tybalt. Dude is not at all suited to life, being a mama's boy.
And given that Sage's family has begun to collapse, he must learn to live.
But then we lose a comedian character.
My sweat Jillybeans is growing up and i adore her more for it.
Yep. Suprise. Don't even have idea with jokes about her.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
if you dont tell him, the video will not be shown for the hell week count... so it cant be stored on the laptop, which leads to no leak...
Can be but another theory I have for you is maby the video does not even need to be loaded onto the laptop. The phone MC got for his Bday was dik property. It means all those phones could be compromised.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
you have balls to assume that I'm from the United States, I'm from Colombia and if you ever set foot in a public school with that name, well I hope you have a thick skin because you're going to suffer a good dose of third world abuse. :HideThePain:
Ooh is that a threat?

I'm now selling tickets to a cage fight over between Colombians and Italians over the name "Andrea". BADIK fans get 10% discount. Use promo code "I have balls".

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
Can be but another theory I have for you is maby the video does not even need to be loaded onto the laptop. The phone MC got for his Bday was dik property. It means all those phones could be compromised.
MC gets the new phone after Hell Week. So the video is still on the old phone which is not synched with the DIK Laptop. Therefore the only way the video leaks to Stephen is if the video is uploaded during the Hell Week evalution. If MC does not tell about the video, the video is never loaded onto the laptop.

Reactions: dalli_x

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
No... if that wopuld be the case Burke would have the video no matter what. If its not on the laptop, Burke doesnt get it, thats it. And the Vid only gets on the laptop if MC shows/tells it Derek before, otherwise he keeps it a secret and Burke will not know about it. (or better said, nobody will know about it except Jade and MC)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes