ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah but the way he said Shame it's like it should be a good or smart student and we know Derek is cheating but he is not a Andresson he is Bailey thats leave Lily and Ashly the top 3 students on Bella and other teachers list
I personally thought it was Anthony, since he SOMEHOW passed his exams? UN-FUCKING-LIKELY

It would be a shame if it was him, since he would've appeared to have started taking his studies seriously, but in truth was cheating. That's the kinda student a teacher would also say "Shame" about.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Man I just want the walkthough update so I know what 8-10 four letter words I'm missing from the English test.

How's it gonna accept nard but not nega, cmon.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I personally thought it was Anthony, since he SOMEHOW passed his exams? UN-FUCKING-LIKELY

It would be a shame if it was him, since he would've appeared to have started taking his studies seriously, but in truth was cheating. That's the kinda student a teacher would also say "Shame" about.
For anthone case i guess Ash did help him gets more grade because we all know from Bella she is smart so the only choice to who is cheating i guess is lily she even goes to Bathroom after coming she sit like she own the exam like it was nothing while looking at the MC (maybe also she need to validate her self to her parents? healthcare +Perfect grades (using bank info from early seniors ) all to show her parents i'm kinda worth it thats not theory this is just something clicked in my head after talking with Mc in the lake in ep10 if it does it all connect and everything should fall in it's place

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
For those who don't want to use gallery unlocker (or can't) here is episode 10 gallery unlocked screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm missing the Quinn Blowjob e10 acene even as I played two paths were I fucked her at the end of ep9.
I also missed the Lily-Blowjob e10 scene even as I'm rolling with her.

How do I get those scenes?

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
I'm assuming Anderson is the surname, so like with a few other characters, it's probably DPC trying to setup some kind of small reveal in the next update.
My guess is Lily (as mentioned before by others in the thread). She told MC that she has a lot of stuff she needs to take care of. So no time to study. She is also confirmed one of the people entering the bathroom during the midterms.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Beth is Leah's daughter :HideThePain:
Actually I think Rebecca IS Leah at a young age - before the things of Acting lesssons happened. She got expelled from college because of the drugs and leading an prostitution ring at college (with Prof Burke..) so she changes her hairstyle a bit (mind you not the color!) and goes into the social branch of work in becoming a nurse. Sadly though she still is a psycho who has a drive to tirture and kill people - like Liam and Co. ... how does that sound?

RealCena

Dec 30, 2020
I still remember when some wild BaDIK theorist started telling that Lily might be a cop. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now you know - you should know if you paid attention to the final episode 10 scenes - that the van you always saw parked in Quinn&Riona scenes and in a Camila&Riona scene is Vinny's van .

Oh Lord, I guess we won't get rid of the "Tommy/whatever DIK is the traitor" bullshit for a whole year. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I honestly think Nick is the traitor. He had to see his maggot brother kicked out of the house. He had his "love" taken away by Tommy. And by the dialogues in the trashed library/current mc room scene he seemed to be on Vinny's side. So if it was Nick who's been sabotaging the DIKs, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Reactions: kinkyshin and Bleiu

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I'm missing the Quinn Blowjob e10 acene even as I played two paths were I fucked her at the end of ep9.
1. Make sure that Rusty doesn't sell his car by winning the Mansion restoration minigame
2. During the date with Quinn in Ep 10 tell her that you'd still come with her even if you knew you'd be used as a bodyguard
3. ???
4. Profit!!1

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Something interesting I noticed, in the Sage Path and Others Path (Single) that I have here, Sally keeps looking at me when I'm playing the guitar around the campfire, but in my Trouple Path this didn't happen, the slides only show her marshmallows, but she doesn't appear, and in the conversation with her before that, she seemed much more aggressive than I remembered from the other saves.

We know Sage will share us, will she include Sally too? Say what you want, but Sally will remain on my list until I try her.

I checked the images of this scene, and it seems to be the case:

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2022
Tue Dec 12 19:15:19 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.02s
Loader init took 0.08s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 2.06s
Loading save slot metadata. took 2.02s
Loading persistent took 0.06s
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.34051 s.
Running init code took 0.78s
Loading analysis data took 0.31s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.09s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.25s
DPI scale factor: 1.250000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.28s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.27s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.22s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.69s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.33s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 545.84'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Anyone know how to fix this? I literally finished playing 3 paths, but today I tried to open my game and it just won't start, till I see the log, please help me.

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
well... yeah, Burke and Jade getting a divorce regardless, but if you showed the Vid with Jade to the diks, it will get leaked to burke and Jade has not much left if the divorce is through... without the Vid Jade will get much more...
Not sure about leaked video, but this topic is brought by Stephen only, if

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes