ultrusviderat

Oct 25, 2019
in case anyone is interested, this is what I came up with for the optimal party planning in ep 10. a is the first choice, b is second choice, - is don’t care. On the bottom right is what everybody wants. I used +2 for a letter match, -2 for a letter mismatch, and +1 for don’t care. The circled number below each choice is the sum of all the scores, meaning the general approval. The numbers that are circled in each choice are the highest one or two scores in that choice. Let me know what you think

IMG_6269.jpeg

Reactions: pzlTP

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
in case anyone is interested, this is what I came up with for the optimal party planning in ep 10. a is the first choice, b is second choice, - is don’t care. On the bottom right is what everybody wants. I used +2 for a letter match, -2 for a letter mismatch, and +1 for don’t care. The circled number below each choice is the sum of all the scores, meaning the general approval. The numbers that are circled in each choice are the highest one or two scores in that choice. Let me know what you think

View attachment 3166714
doesnt make sense doesnt it? is this for minigames disabled?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know it is a minute thing, but I really do like the feature where you can reset the menu music. Which song did you guys choose? I went with Bummer Break by Flash Fuharty. It just seemed to be the one that fit the best. I want something punchy and upbeat when I load up BADIK.

Reactions: c0gnomen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, you’re right, the events of the dream are obvious. I was more referring to the age of the flashback (it’s been well over a month of in game time since the strip club visit - awfully random and older occurrence) and the music accompanying it as the reason I deemed it “strange.” Maybe I’m just overthinking.
I don't think so that you overthink this too much. More happened at the Pink Rose. The only question is, what happened?

One thing is obvious: Tommy and the MC were talking. Did the MC perhaps spill something while drunk?

I can well imagine the MC telling Tommy that he knows his sister Josy, but also has a crush on Maya. Tommy then hopes for that so that Josy doesn't get into college. Why? Then he doesn't have to be careful and the MC can fall in love with Maya in peace.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Maybe is just a random dream without relevance, merely DPC giving us a cookie to speak about, to make all kind of stupid and not-so-stupid theories for a year, waiting for next update? o_O

I kind of prefer the theory where it's relevant though

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
There is no traitor.

After ep. 9 you guys were obsessed with Vinny, now you're obsessed with the traitor theory.

Oh man
I also think it's a misnomer to refer to the DIK who had access to the camera footage as such. To date, the images have only served to troll Dawe, and this does not constitute a betrayal, on the contrary.

On the other hand, it's a little creepy, and potentially disturbing, to know that a DIK has access to DIKs' sex tapes. For example, Ashley is worried that there's a sex tape of her out there.

For now, he's a pervert but not a traitor.

Note also that what was handed to Chad by this same person certainly concerns his homosexuality (given Chad's reaction). So this DIK knows the secret, and in my opinion by using it against Chad, he's behaving like a real asshole.

I'd say that points to Tommy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Any decent theories floating around yet on that strange dream sequence Tremolo has?
There is no theory: he's only remembering what happened when he blacked out at the Pink Rose.

is there any sally content yet? seemed like there was and I just don't know the requirements
Nope.

Oh... as long as your MC is on the Sage path and they are official, then you should automatically get it. Did your MC go to the movies with Sage and not get a BJ?
I played a Sage chick route and it didn't happen. I guess you have to be a dik.

Quick question for those of you who played a bunch of routes already:
Is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only on Jill's route?
Of course it is.

havent played Jill's route yet because of bug, and havent seen kiss from Bianca, so most likely.
There aren't any bugs. It's your fault only that you keep messing with the game.

Everyone who were playing this game from the beginning. How was DPC's update schedule before Season 3? I loved this new update and the mini games. So I just wanna know how much I need to wait before the next update.
Bro, where have you been all these years?

Theories about Beth being Leah's daughter happening a couple of weeks from Christmas? I'm calling that the BethLeahHmmm effect. It'd take three wise men to prove it.
There is NO relationship between AL and BaDIK at all. DrPinkCake told it himself.

That flashback in ep 10 made me think, there are some weird guys here who make absurd choices in the game, have any of you considered let Derek do the DIK stuff on Pink Rose?

If so, are there any different flashbacks, or none at all?

View attachment 3166436
No difference at all. Let Derek do the DIK stuff is NOT an absurd choice: it's the obvious choice when you play the chick route.

how many paths are? i know Sage, Sage and sides, Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy and Maya+Josy. Are there more?
Many more. Episode 10 just opened us a "rolling with Lily path", a "dating Riona path", a "winning Josy back path", a "winning Maya back path", and a "Nora path" .

Reactions: Reggie32

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
worth mention is math mini game can suck my balls for how dumb and hard is it
i had to play like this the hall game i try every squares to until i get the right one

View attachment 3166402
just putting the shards check true continue not try again until i get them all
I'm assuming Anderson is the surname, so like with a few other characters, it's probably DPC trying to setup some kind of small reveal in the next update.
I'm not sure, but I feel like I've read somewhere that Lily's last name was Anderson. I could be wrong.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Maybe is just a random dream without relevance, merely DPC giving us a cookie to speak about, to make all kind of stupid and not-so-stupid theories for a year, waiting for next update? o_O

I kind of prefer the theory where it's relevant though
The source of any potential information to be gleaned from this dream flashback is by its very nature questionable (it's a dream in which we recall snatches of an evening when we're totally drunk).

There will be a sequel, but we shouldn't take what we see too seriously. I'm thinking, for example, of something like this: Rusty takes us back to the dormitory and leaves, then the MC heads for Maya's room, and we run into Arieth. This will create a little sequence where the MC will freak out because he'll be in the running for the title of baby daddy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I still remember when some wild BaDIK theorist started telling that Lily might be a cop. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now you know - you should know if you paid attention to the final episode 10 scenes - that the van you always saw parked in Quinn&Riona scenes and in a Camila&Riona scene is Vinny's van .

Oh Lord, I guess we won't get rid of the "Tommy/whatever DIK is the traitor" bullshit for a whole year. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Bleiu

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I still remember when some wild BaDIK theorist started telling that Lily might be a cop. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now you know - you should know if you paid attention to the final episode 10 scenes - that the van you always saw parked in Quinn&Riona scenes and in a Camila&Riona scene is Vinny's van .

Oh Lord, I guess we won't get rid of the "Tommy/whatever DIK is the traitor" bullshit for a whole year. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
look the cop thing was way too much but some things are kinda true as i recall he did said the nerds did the cluck thing (the reasoning was way off but like a wise man side in BaDIK ) his Dick in the right place
but killing time with theory let you know that some players really did like the game and Passionte about it

Aug 16, 2017
There is NO relationship between AL and BaDIK at all. DrPinkCake told it himself.
No shit, Sherlock. I was doing my amateur urology thing and taking the piss for free. BethLeahHmm (sounds like . . . ) Christmas . . 3 wise men . . . ??? There's only one prediction I've made in here that isn't 100% fuelled by horseshit.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I confess, I hadn't paid attention to the little heart in the corner of the test. (Does it only happen on Bella's route?)
Yep
I confess, I hadn't paid attention to the little heart in the corner of the test. (Does it only happen on Bella's route?) About James... I thought he was dead after Ep.9, but Ep.10 gave me more reason to believe that he is in fact alive and will return in the future. If that happens I don't see any scenario where Bella would choose the MC over her husband.

When I said that her route was depressing it's because I had the impression that the MC will only serve as a 'rebound guy' until James returns. There are cute moments between the MC and Bella like you mentioned, but I think the MC's role is just to 'cure' Bella until her true love comes back - James.

Poor MC... Ep.10 completely discouraged me... I lost hope of an ending where MC and Bella end up together happily ever after. I can already see MC snowflake crying about Bella omitting what the handbook actually said.
Well, first, you're playing the game of a dude who's allergic to LIs having any kind of sexual or romantic interactions with other men.

Second, she's not even a side girl, she's a main love interest of the game, it'd be surprising if DPC doesn't allow players to achieve some kind of good ending with her, even in AL you could end up with pretty much any girl you wanted.

Third, does Bella really look like the kind of woman who uses someone as a rebound guy?
She's already admitted to having feelings for MC, the woman you see in EP1 is night and day compared to the one you see in EP10, at the rate she seems to be falling for MC, even if James turns out to be alive, by the time he comes back it might be too late, who knows.

And finally, even if everything somehow turns to shit by the time the game ends, she said it best, just enjoy the ride

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You're overcooking the chicken, brother. This does sound like a reach, no offense
Why would I be offended. A stripper who does sex for money, taking in the ass by request, in a game where already had one girl with std, that's something I see DPC doing. Even though it may not happen, all those stains are kinda sus.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
WTF Happend I got patch ep10 and Now I don't get S Rank any time my Mouse Touch the Red it's like I click even if I Aviod Them I get THIS screenshot0008.png
anyone know how to get RANK S
Okay Guys DOn't Bother I Found out Go Fast Out Of Edge and your GOld
anyway no one Did Answer me About this screenshot0007.png
I did Pick Take her Phone But I would Love to Get Some Info to know what what the Bird Got You know

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Akkarin69

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I just have a thought. What if Dani is the Avenger?

- Jamie cheats, probably at every party where Dani isn't there
- Beth likes to go to the DIK parties and that's how Dani finds out that Jamie is cheating. She will also have found out from Beth that Leon convinced Jamie to fuck Arieth.
- It's no problem for Dani to get Jamie's cell phone.
-Both Dani and Beth took Gender Studies 101 together

At the Halloween party, Tommy slaps Jamie in the face and later, Jamie puts on a different costume and dances with Leon. The DIK laptop has a new password and Dani can no longer access it. But Dani can photograph the pictures or asked Beth to do so.

Riona says something at the beginning of EP10. Jamie is one of the good guys, even if he cheats. What if Dani blames the DIKs for being a bad influence on Jamie and takes revenge on the DIKs because of it.

It still goes on. Leon hates Dani, it's an open secret. But Leon, of all people, shows Beth how she puts up the pictures.
no the picture jill has is the same on wall of DIK's i recall seeing it there she might took it from board

for Dany i don't think she would work with beth the way you said it but what we can see and clearly is beth works for someone thats for sure

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes