Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My first DIK route back in the day and I remembered I did this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, Derek
Its the one thing in the game i did once, rolled back picked the high five and never ever did the low five again, its not a "dik" move, its being a big asshole move, and even as dik, thats just not the MC to Derek... but at the start of episode 4 the slapping on the bed of derek... yeah, that was fine by me :D

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, I need to download the Interlude + season 3 and install the patch then the save files should work in the Interlude save thingy??
if you download the whole season, you dont need the patch obviously... what are you talking about?

If your saves dont work there is a different reason for that... you used mods in some way (and please... dont say "no" cause it will turn out to be not true)

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
Is there only option to transfer the save data in season 1 & 2 in to Latest Version? because i Deleted the season 1&2 So I only have season 3 latest version!!! some buddy tell how to continue the game in season3 ?....pls tell me

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
how many paths are? i know Sage, Sage and sides, Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy and Maya+Josy. Are there more?

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
if you download the whole season, you dont need the patch obviously... what are you talking about?

If your saves dont work there is a different reason for that... you used mods in some way (and please... dont say "no" cause it will turn out to be not true)
I have used mods, I'm pretty sure we all have at some point, I figured it all out tho..thanks..

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
how many paths are? i know Sage, Sage and sides, Jill, Bella, Maya, Josy and Maya+Josy. Are there more?
about 40 or so? I lost count, but sounds about right... +- 5 i would say.

And no... its not a joke. The affinity allone skyrockets the count... every girl + different affinity = new path. So yeah... a freaking a lot. than there are paths for other things too, not only the girls... well... you will get it if you play the game and care about it.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I've used the gallery unlocker but it didn't unlock the special renders (just the scenes). What am I doing wrong?
you did nothing wrong, its what the gallery unlocker does, unlocking the gallery, not special renders. I never used it, but its in the discription.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
10-12 month, no kidding. :coffee:
thats not true, he asked for the update shedule before season 3, and it was 3-6 months for most season 1+2 episodes. They become bigger each time... but the main reason for the long development time now are the animations. DPC didnt do that much complex animations in season 1+2, its a new thing he is doing since the interlude.

You can call it his new "passion" he wasnt nearly that obsessed with high quality animations in the seasons before... and they take time... a lot. 335 animations for episode 10, he was able to render about 1 animation per day... you get the picture. If he would cut back on those he could release a episode like ep10 in about 6-7 months.

BUT he will not do so, he loves those pointless animations way too much... so yeah, now its a 10-12 months shedule, ep 11 will maybe come out just in time to make it into 2024.

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
Me, calculating how to balance Throuple run:

View attachment 3164269
I think you missed a 1 there :D
so as i said... mod

Doesnt matter if you installed the game fresh, the savegame is modded. The rest is up to you, start over, search for a fix regarding the mod, its not a problem of the game. And... the last 400 pages are full of that topic to a brim.
If your save is modded. Load the old save in episode 8 roll it back save it uninstall the mod (or install a clean game) load it again and save it when prompted it should be clean.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm assuming Anderson is the surname, so like with a few other characters, it's probably DPC trying to setup some kind of small reveal in the next update.
Yeah but the way he said Shame it's like it should be a good or smart student and we know Derek is cheating but he is not a Andresson he is Bailey thats leave Lily and Ashly the top 3 students on Bella and other teachers list

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
OK I have a question regarding the theory about Jacob being the traitor. If you convince Derek to not fuck Arieth with him, what leverage would he have for trying to pin the blame on MC for sending the pictures to the jocks? Not to mention there's no way MC could have taken the pictures of the others fucking her, he was barely a pledge at that point. I don't think the traitor could be Jacob cuz from a point that'd intersect with any and all choices previously made, but you know who I'm most sus of, besides Nick?

TOMMY

That scumsucker has plenty of reason to hate you in every route, moreso if you're a sisterfucker. Think about it. New blood comes in and starts "taking control". He leads the restoration project, wants them to volunteer at the elderly house, convinces Rusty to stop relying on his father's money and actually become a reliable leader instead of a party fiend, etc. Not to mention, Tommy could potentially show flagrant disregard to the DIK secrecy code, both with Derek's video and your own calling of it over your relationship with Maya and Josy and Tommy ignored it immediately, unlike Nick who seems to have kept his mouth shut over seeing Bella leave in the morning.

Again, I'm not a smart lad or nothing, this is just me spitballing. I know there's probably holes in my theory, but it's no worse than "Jacob is always there and a nice guy and no one is that nice" or "The laptop was in the library, Nick is found in the library so why didn't he find the laptop, also he's Vinny's DIK brother so he could be an insider" etc and so on. Lemme know y'alls thoughts on this.
There is no traitor.

After ep. 9 you guys were obsessed with Vinny, now you're obsessed with the traitor theory.

Oh man

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There's also the fact that he's texting someone instead of cleaning in the beginning. He says he "paying" people, but who does he have to pay and for what?
He's checking that people who attended the party paid. Did you forget that Tommy is DIKs' senior party planner?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Have there been any consequences so far to showing the DIKS the vid of Jade?
well... yeah, Burke and Jade getting a divorce regardless, but if you showed the Vid with Jade to the diks, it will get leaked to burke and Jade has not much left if the divorce is through... without the Vid Jade will get much more...

And... well, she now knows that the Vid is leaked, she wasnt aware of that neither the MC... so that will get interesting between the two in the next episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes