Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Oh... as long as your MC is on the Sage path and they are official, then you should automatically get it. Did your MC go to the movies with Sage and not get a BJ?
Ep 9 ending when she asks you are you down to do freaky stuff don’t say no just say yes (which is weird who is gonna say no?)
I guess saying no won’t give you the bj at movie

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
at first not even the mod i have clean version of the game but guess what
even the presestient file has some weird functions so just loading (moded version in unmoded verstion even you don't save you already fucked)
well my advantage is that my games are clean and out of 8 routes none of them gave me problems.
IMG_20231205_185446.jpg

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
you installed a mod and thought it wouldn't cause problems in the future, right?. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3166294
Well more people who use some specific mods and expect a save to work that was modded by said mod. I use mods no issue. Sancho's mod specifically and importing a modded end save from 8.3 to a clean 10 works out the box no crashing. But it does get a bit much when its the gazillionth time the same question is asked. When they can just search for it. And get the same answer for the 100th time.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well more people who use some specific mods and expect a save to work that was modded by said mod. I use mods no issue. Sancho's mod specifically and importing a modded end save from 8.3 to a clean 10 works out the box no crashing. But it does get a bit much when its the gazillionth time the same question is asked. When they can just search for it. And get the same answer for the 100th time.
i don't like them personally, I prefer to save myself the future problems. the only thing I use are the console commands and a save editor. :HideThePain:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I never have post my review about ep10
so lets get into each route

1-played Jill (liked it i wished i said i was on Alumni party but you can't idk why )
we know some things that Bianca parents know Mc family (which is kinda odd our Mc is soo stupid he can't see bianca and match her with the girl on the photo at least a little? I mean come on (maybe everything up until ep9 you couldn't have met Bianca but ep10 it's forced going with Bella so at least it's canon event you gotta have some gut and say hey you look like this lady do you know her? but hey it's our Mc he should be stupid
2-Bella route ( you get to know a little more about Bella and if you cheat she tells you that she cheated (and for some reasons she kinda get's shocked when you tell her about the papers in bathrooms like she is guessing some teacher have put it there )
the problem i don't recall a girl or boy named Andersson (if someone know him post his image)
we get to know about Bella husband he somehow kinda work on secret field or something dangerous up to some point and he needs friends (military's maybe or something like that and our dumb MC should have hey listen jokes aside he might fuck me up if he came so i kinda want to know is he on a coma or stuff like that so i won't get ambushed or anything)
3-sage funny seeing how she try to please our MC and actually gets a good date with him until her step father file that divorce paper which is justifed in my eyes because of Jade behaviour (which she claims because he doesn't love her cheat on her blah blah ) they are both bad and guilty to some degree and Burke after talking with Quinn (which is Pricilla i think?) said "hey listen i got that bust of clarity and divorced my wife so somehow you run around make rumors about getting free tuition isn't helping really so you lost a customer mate "
4-M&J i agree on this episode like Geralt From Rivia Josy was shown bad really really bad but ( can you blame her tho?)
in my eyes she tried her relationship to work before with maya but her dad is a douche she tried and don't forget before always maya complains about something and also don't forget josy pays for a room she doesn't use she done in my eyes many things yet Maya father strikes again and always she gets upset and lashes on poor Josy she might not have the girly hobbies but at least in my eyes she tried and she thought maybe just maybe i can be selfish too ) and when she does Maya become Angel (Josy might be a Jelousy type of girl and have a lot of insecurity around her like when we tease her about her Height we clearly sees her struggle and somehow wants to be taller ) she might be not that tough
now for the spicy things :
5-Others (Rio,Quinn,Nora,Cathy,Lily,Nicole)
Rio being a tease she clearly fall for MC tried to tease him a little so idk he get her attention which he did (and her Date kinda feels nice (her being a gamers wants the girls comes with her share some bond with them but they don't like even with cluck you could see when Sarah talks she feels kinda sad thats why Sage talks said she will go with rio next time (rio that kinda of girl somehow lonely gets used a lot she trust friends they use her (which is strikes personal experience with me that really really ended in worst case you could imagin thats why i kinda feel attach to her more than any characters in this game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quinn: you see her as the bad sheep on the family after rox dies she kinda only have her Buddy for drugs use even him and i think she knows he don't trust her but he owe it to Rox so he kinda stuck with her i just hope when ep11 comes she contact the MC to rescue Rio or something like that
Lily: she did fall really hard for MC she may make it worse in front of others at the table but she really cares about him and love him
lily confssion1.png

so until i have done everything please don't make me fall more that's why the MC said" Oh i don't know what to say"
also i noticed many girls really does have parents issue like if i have a wish in this game that will fix everything i wish their family will be supportive thats it the game will finish in one episode

Nicole:nice date we get to know her better have fun with her but MC is really dumb you already knew she have a son but saying

Screenshot_54.png
also with
Nora we get to know her have a nice really date with her until we are about to go my enemy was Vinny then someone worse than him shows up
called fluffy
the main villain of ep10 without a doubt
main villain of ep10.png
you can't argue you cant say shit you can't win against a cat period

for zoey there is not a lot of her here some freeroam chat some scene here and there
and the funniest one If you let Jacob ask Zoey you get to see this image

most awkward moment.png
he bust a nut before even trying to kiss her lol those eyes are something else

worth menion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes