Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
can anyone please help me and tell me how to get madam scene for this update I tried every path but couldn't unlock it
You need to be on Others path, not in a relationship with main LIs. During a couple of free roams you will get a text from Madame.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Earlier I commented with a hypothesis that Beth hooked up with a DIK [...].
I think, in her case, she's pissed because no DIK ever wanted to bang her. See our dearest MC for instance... Except for the Feminazis, I think Beth is the only girl the MC never hit, never talked (except for taking a shower of beer), never had any meaningful interaction.

I think the game will end with Beth killing everybody and kidnapping the MC to another dimension. Like this:

Beth_room.jpg

thxgg

May 29, 2019
Could just be a major revelation that Lynette is related/was friends with Royces but DPC is not ready to disclose just yet.
That theory made sense before this episode, I thought they might be cousins. But now when MC meets Jill's parents, while giving tour of the house to MC, Jill's dad says they bought the house 19 years ago (and also something about the circumstances why the previous owners sold it). So Lynette's family sold it around the same time when she died and Jill and MC are not related.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think, in her case, she's pissed because no DIK ever wanted to bang her. See our dearest MC for instance... Except for the Feminazis, I think Beth is the only girl the MC never hit, never talked (except for taking a shower of beer), never had any meaningful interaction.

I think the game will end with Beth killing everybody and kidnapping the MC to another dimension. Like this:

View attachment 3166150
:HideThePain:
IMG_20231206_192425.jpg

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
He's spreading it to harm MC's rep regardless, and in the long run hopes the social stigmatization of him might cause Josy to break it off to escape being caught in the crossfire(so he hopes).
Like Hahn said Tommy is chaotic but not stupid. Why bring more attention to the DIKs doing some questionable and illegal activities on top of sex scandals? While your theory has merits and Tommy is definitely a major bellend, at this stage it is doubtful that he would hurt the brothers, exposing himself in the process with drugs, and member he was also fucking Arieth in the closet.

Reactions: Bleiu

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Could just be a major revelation that Lynette is related/was friends with Royces but DPC is not ready to disclose just yet.
Also on that subject - did anyone manage to trace who MC's mom's 2 friends may be? The brunette one has similarities to Amelia, but then she has a cute mole on her cheek that is not seen on the picture.
Of course DPC doesnt want to reveal that yet, but its just stupid that MC doesnt notice the house on the pictures and doesnt even ask himself a question like "huh, strange, its the same house isnt?" Its outrageous. And now he is even going INTO this house without wondering about it... its... argh, forget it, there is no word to discribe how stupid that is. Not the first though that DPC makes something stupid like this in the game just to cover a major plot some time longer, which throws the question up... why revealing the Lynette picture anyways so early on? There was no point in that. Just let the picture be in the box and later found by Neil or something like that... Whatever.

Regarding the house, it is revealed that it was baught by the royces about the time when Lynette died. Geoff (btw no ruccus in the thread about the fact that man-bun out of ep5 is Jills father... well it doesnt matter anyways right?) said they baught it from Manyards, which is Biancas Family... which brings me back to Lynettes picture. The reddish woman there seems to be related with Bianca Maynard. Maybe not Mother, cause Bianca is in her mid-twenties, the picture is about 19 years old and the girls where about the same age in that picture... so between 18-21 i guess. Which would mean that if the picture shows Biancas mother, that she is a teenage mom, dont think so... more likely aunt. So Lady (aunt) Maynard is on that picture together with Lynette and the black hair Lady who could be about anyone. Maybe a Royce? Certainly not Amelia though... Amelia misses some important "marks" here. The blackhair woman looks like the "Vixen-emo" girl, her daughter maybe? So far the black hair girl on the picture isnt important, that might change.

So yeah iam pretty sure, the reddish lady on the picture with Lynette is a Maynard. The black hair Lady can be anyone... and its kinda obvious with the makeup and the ridiculous black hair, that the hair is dyed... so she very well could be a blonde or whatever.

Reactions: Smackotron

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
That theory made sense before this episode, I thought they might be cousins. But now when MC meets Jill's parents, while giving tour of the house to MC, Jill's dad says they bought the house 19 years ago (and also something about the circumstances why the previous owners sold it). So Lynette's family sold it around the same time when she died and Jill and MC are not related.
Of course DPC doesnt want to reveal that yet, but its just stupid that MC doesnt notice the house on the pictures and doesnt even ask himself a question like "huh, strange, its the same house isnt?" Its outrageous. And now he is even going INTO this house without wondering about it... its... argh, forget it, there is no word to discribe how stupid that is. Not the first though that DPC makes something stupid like this in the game just to cover a major plot some time longer, which throws the question up... why revealing the Lynette picture anyways so early on? There was no point in that. Just let the picture be in the box and later found by Neil or something like that... Whatever.

Regarding the house, it is revealed that it was baught by the royces about the time when Lynette died. Geoff (btw no ruccus in the thread about the fact that man-bun out of ep5 is Jills father... well it doesnt matter anyways right?) said they baught it from Manyards, which is Biancas Family... which brings me back to Lynettes picture. The reddish woman there seems to be related with Bianca Maynard. Maybe not Mother, cause Bianca is in her mid-twenties, the picture is about 19 years old and the girls where about the same age in that picture... so between 18-21 i guess. Which would mean that if the picture shows Biancas mother, that she is a teenage mom, dont think so... more likely aunt. So Lady (aunt) Maynard is on that picture together with Lynette and the black hair Lady who could be about anyone. Maybe a Royce? Certainly not Amelia though... Amelia misses some important "marks" here. The blackhair woman looks like the "Vixen-emo" girl, her daughter maybe? So far the black hair girl on the picture isnt important, that might change.

So yeah iam pretty sure, the reddish lady on the picture with Lynette is a Maynard. The black hair Lady can be anyone... and its kinda obvious with the makeup and the ridiculous black hair, that the hair is dyed... so she very well could be a blonde or whatever.
Huh you are both correct, they are definitely not blood related. Although not much doubt there because of Patreon rules, however there is still a possibility that they somehow knew Lynette, seeing how her family also seems to be rotating in the same social circles and might be legacies/alumnus with preps, Bianca connection strengthening the theory. For all we know the brunette girl on the picture might as well be Amelia's sister perhaps?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
you have balls to assume that I'm from the United States, I'm from Colombia and if you ever set foot in a public school with that name, well I hope you have a thick skin because you're going to suffer a good dose of third world abuse. :HideThePain:
Well... See the , then.

« Origen del nombre

Deriva del griego ανήρ (anér), genitivo ανδρός (andrós), que significa hombre, fuerza vital. El nombre Griego original, Andréas, representa lo hipocorístico, con funciones afectuosas, de nombres masculinos Griegos compuestos con el prefijo andr-, como Androgeos, Androcles, Andronikos. »

Andrea is originally a Greek male name. It actually means "male" like all words coming from Greek having "andr" in them. See "Androlgy" ("Andrología" in Spanish!) which is the study of the male organs.

In italian the name is masculine because we didn't forget its original meaning... :WeSmart:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ever tried a mommy issues playthrough?
meaning: only fucking jade, cathy, bella, nora, nicole and madame rose.

ohhh mommy (lynette) *sob*
:ROFLMAO:
Well... Bella rules out Cathy and the other way around, Jade too or? Not sure.

But i have a "others" milf route that is... Nora, Cathy, Nicole (who doesnt look like a Milf one bit btw, but well, she is the only real Milf per definition btw :D) and Jade (calling her mommy of course like Tybalt... brother in heart... urgh *puke* oO), and yeah Madame too...

Dunno... Jade lost appeal to me. After the first fuck more or less in front of Stephen Burke i got pretty much everything out of that thing. After that.... *shrug* she doesnt give me anything anymore, it was kinda fun to "cuck" Stephen, but other than that? That bitch is bat shit crazy and cant keep up with Cathy or Nicole in the hotness department.

Madame Rose is a special fetish i guess... i fact... in my twenties i had something going with a older woman (mid 50's) for a little while... but she was a slim woman, not like Madame... so dont know, i dont like the voluptuous woman that much anyway. Petite girls and women are more my taste (so yeah Josy and Riona > all.... well, and Sally, but i dont know if that will ever happen, i think its a endless tease by DPC)

Many AVNs around here are top in the MILF department, or are even a whole game only about Milfs... especially the incest games.

DPCs is good in many regards but honestly? Creating Milfs is not a really strong department of DPC. There are way hotter "milfs" out there in others games.

Many like Bellas body, but i think her body is kinda strange... the proportions are way off, like she is constantly wearing a very unhealthy tight corsage.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
For all we know the brunette girl on the picture might as well be Amelia's sister perhaps?
You mean the black hair girl i guess... cause the brunette (monkey) is lynette.

As i said, the black hair girl (on the left side to be clear) could be pretty much anyone... the makeup, the to me obviously dyed black hair... who knows. Maybe a Royce, maybe not... but really?

I doesnt matter.

It is pretty much confirmed now that the Royces at least knew Lynettes Family somehow. Which is pretty much the only important thing anyways about that. Now it lies in the hands of the MC to actually open his eyes at the pictures and start asking questions to learn more about Lynettes family. But as the MC acted throughout the game so far... its more likely that Jill or somebody else will ask those question before the MC does :D

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Any decent theories floating around yet on that strange dream sequence Tremolo has?
why strange? Its obvious? He dreamed about the pink rose incident where he got VERY drunk and danced in a strippers cage and such. Why he dreamed of it now...? *shrugs* MAybe just for a reminder how crazy the MC can get when he is drunk.

Reactions: katzenstreu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes