ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
In terms of being "batshit crazy" Jade is without a doubt Nr.1 so far in being a dik.
I also see somewhat of a physical resemble between Leah and Beth.

Anyway I think Beth could be just the one posting the pics on the campus walls but not necessarily the one taking them from DIK's computer.

I don't trust Tommy at all.
Neither Magnar.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
well, here's all the music from Episode 10.
Well... See the , then.

« Origen del nombre

Deriva del griego ανήρ (anér), genitivo ανδρός (andrós), que significa hombre, fuerza vital. El nombre Griego original, Andréas, representa lo hipocorístico, con funciones afectuosas, de nombres masculinos Griegos compuestos con el prefijo andr-, como Androgeos, Androcles, Andronikos. »

Andrea is originally a Greek male name. It actually means "male" like all words coming from Greek having "andr" in them. See "Androlgy" ("Andrología" in Spanish!) which is the study of the male organs.

In italian the name is masculine because we didn't forget its original meaning... :WeSmart:
well that's new acquired knowledge. anyway, that's not going to stop you from getting picked on in my country for that name if you're a man. they don't respect anyone here the first time I shaved my head they called me an eight ball because I'm black and bald hahah. my people are unfiltered sons of bitches haha. :KEK:

Reactions: ZenoMod

Zeruhhh

Oct 2, 2022
why strange? Its obvious?
Yeah, you’re right, the events of the dream are obvious. I was more referring to the age of the flashback (it’s been well over a month of in game time since the strip club visit - awfully random and older occurrence) and the music accompanying it as the reason I deemed it “strange.” Maybe I’m just overthinking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ekzou and dalli_x

Swampfire25

Mar 6, 2019
Can someone redirect me to a correct solution for episode 10 crashing in the beginning, i tried many saves in the op but game crash every time. Much appreciated.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
First of all, welcome back everyone, what a great episode it was!

To all those trying to troubleshoot: trust me, just do a fresh download of the whole 3rd season. The majority of reported issues sound like corrupted data when you patch ep9 to 10 manually.

To all those complaining about mini-games: why? I understand the annoyance when we replay the branches one after another as they get repetitive, but then not entirely as they all have some rng apart from English. I enjoyed every single one of them on my first blind playthrough (Sage path which took about 10 hours by the way) and DPC has done well to introduce more gameplay elements in a game.

[/SPOILER]
I do love this game, one of the best in terms of story and art.

I played through Chapter 9 on both a modded and unmodded load, for each of the paths available, saving each one at the end. Several of these are when the camera is discovered. I downloaded the entire Chapter 10 after the update patch did not work.

None of my saves will work. Do I have to reload each one at the Interlude and replay each one through Chapter 9 to get to Chapter 10? thanks

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Anyway I think Beth could be just the one posting the pics on the campus walls but not necessarily the one taking them from DIK's computer.
Why computer? They are not from the Computer/Laptop. Those pictures Beth uses are simply on the wall of shame in the DIKs house, everyone can just snap a photo from them with the phone and thats it, nobody need the laptop for that. The whole Halloween party can see those pictures on the wall with the mask.

You are mixing up the pictures that Beth are spreading with the ones the alphas got, they are NOT the same. Those are two different story angles.

Reactions: dalli_x

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
When I said that her route was depressing it's because I had the impression that the MC will only serve as a 'rebound guy' until James returns.
That's why i think those "cheat points" have a big role in how their relationsip will go... probably that will be a decisive factor for Bella to choose if to continue or not her relationship with the mc.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
is there any sally content yet? seemed like there was and I just don't know the requirements
Not really... if you ask me, the whole Sally thing is a prank by DPC and an endless tease, MC will never fuck her.

But... well... if you want to see some light at the end of the tunnle, you can somewhat get a itsy bitsy tiny little bit closer to her... but i wouldnt call it that its a "path" for her or something like that.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, you’re right, the events of the dream are obvious. I was more referring to the age of the flashback (it’s been well over a month of in game time since the strip club visit - awfully random and older occurrence) and the music accompanying it as the reason I deemed it “strange.” Maybe I’m just overthinking.
yeah the timing is odd... and i dont know why the dream pops up just now... not much sense behind it. Maybe just the subconcious is telling the MC "stop doing stupid shit like that"

Reactions: Zeruhhh

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Anyone experiencing crashes in the game right at the start of chapter 10 in the doctor's office? It's like it can't proceed any further beyond that without auto closing...

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
don't you think it's very curious that Magnar is extremely happy for no apparent reason, just the day the photos of the boys were released to the public. :unsure:
I thought it's because Magnar's happiness is hinting him as the exam cheater? I recall he was having trouble with exam prep during ep8 dorm party.

Reactions: Afapp
Nov 10, 2017
Not really... if you ask me, the whole Sally thing is a prank by DPC and an endless tease, MC will never fuck her.
lol ngl it's pretty funny when seen in that pov... you know what? I hope dude keeps doing that to troll players

and later on when he finally caves in due to guilt? (copium sniff it some more)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes