RealCena

Dec 30, 2020
Everyone who were playing this game from the beginning. How was DPC's update schedule before Season 3? I loved this new update and the mini games. So I just wanna know how much I need to wait before the next update.

Aug 16, 2017
Theories about Beth being Leah's daughter happening a couple of weeks from Christmas? I'm calling that the BethLeahHmmm effect. It'd take three wise men to prove it.

Reactions: Miyagido

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
worth mention is math mini game can suck my balls for how dumb and hard is it
i had to play like this the hall game i try every squares to until i get the right one

Screenshot_55.png
just putting the shards check true continue not try again until i get them all

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Everyone who were playing this game from the beginning. How was DPC's update schedule before Season 3? I loved this new update and the mini games. So I just wanna know how much I need to wait before the next update.
10-12 month, no kidding. :coffee:

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
So many people are asking for the compressed version (people, learn how to use the search function, it's *really* helpful!) it takes 3 screens of scrolling through the *search sorted by date* to find this, so I'm replying to have it pop up a bit sooner for future adventurers. :)

Souvik Das

Jun 17, 2018
Those Who are Experiencing CRASHES at DOCTOR office, I found A fix At yt->
It's Because of the mod, can be fixed with the mod.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
I'm trying to make a save focused on the trouple path, which I haven't done in a long time, but it's so hard, refusing Sage seems like the worst decision I've made in a long time, I'm already regretting it.

I don't know how you guys can do without Sage, I'm thinking that for me to enjoy the game, having Sage is mandatory.
At which point do you reject her? 'Cause you can actualy follow her path and still be on JM path, until the big choice at the end of episode 8 that is, can help smooth things a bit, for your heart

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
That flashback in ep 10 made me think, there are some weird guys here who make absurd choices in the game, have any of you considered let Derek do the DIK stuff on Pink Rose?

If so, are there any different flashbacks, or none at all?

screenshot0013.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ekzou and dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That flashback in ep 10 made me think, there are some weird guys here who make absurd choices in the game, have any of you considered let Derek from the DIK stuff on Pink Rose?

View attachment 3166436
This is actually a good question. I don't think so tho. I just did a chick run and I think the dream was the same.

Reactions: ksuha

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Anyone experiencing crashes in the game right at the start of chapter 10 in the doctor's office? It's like it can't proceed any further beyond that without auto closing...
everyone who used mods in some way... not a game issue.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
That flashback in ep 10 made me think, there are some weird guys here who make absurd choices in the game, have any of you considered let Derek from the DIK stuff on Pink Rose?

View attachment 3166436
the same nothing changes no variables have been set or triggered during the flashback only the one who sleeps with you in tent or you are alone

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 3166436
it doesnt matter if you do the party without limits or not... the MC always end up naked under the bed of Maya after the pink rose visit, cause he was drunk as fuck and dance naked in the stripper cage. Its canon, not choice based.

Reactions: Raphael77
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes