dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That flashback in ep 10 made me think, there are some weird guys here who make absurd choices in the game, have any of you considered let Derek do the DIK stuff on Pink Rose?

If so, are there any different flashbacks, or none at all?

View attachment 3166436
Of course I let Derek do the DIK shit and that's how I find out about STD. Derek says so that when he pees it already burns. Gonorrhea. The MC is able to keep Derek away from Envy/Nicole and Envy/Nicole suspects that the MC did that for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Many more. Episode 10 just opened us a "rolling with Lily path", a "dating Riona path", a "winning Josy back path", a "winning Maya back path", and a "Nora path" .
How could you forget Quinn path? Also, doesn't Nora always dump MC over being a student? Is there a way to keep her?

HmmNEEDTHIS

Jan 9, 2019
I like this game a lot but I DON'T LIKE THIS UPDATE. I thought this will cover Christmas but it just ends with thanksgiving. Also this has far less content than the Halloween update WHICH WAS AWESOME. When did JILL get this boring she was a hot quirky tennis playing, music loving girl but now she's boring we did nothing fun with her at all in this update. Furthermore her looks also feels like has been downgraded. This could all just be me but man this was not worth the wait. Anyone else feels this way too?

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How could you forget Quinn path? Also, doesn't Nora always dump MC over being a student? Is there a way to keep her?
Well, Quinn's "path" isn't an episode 10 novelty, don't you think?

About Nora: don't give up in the phone conversation. We'll see what happens in episode 11, this way.

Aug 16, 2017
who the fuck is the madame who rates 3 scenes?!
The Oyatollah of Oil, the Grand Dame of Grease, the Lady of Lube. Chip shop owners throw fries at her and then try to light fires near her. She doesn't walk through life, she slides. Pretty sure the MC takes it slow on every fuck because this is not a woman you want to create friction with.

obolocreo17

Apr 5, 2023
congratz you made dpc think that there are people who give a shit about lore with these 13k pages, another 1 year episode incoming filled with dogwater
TBH, this game as all the AVN are a way of milking people, DPC still creating minigames for getting a excuse to take a year for the next chapter.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes