Aug 16, 2017
I feel like you guys aren't giving Arieth a chance.
She could be a wonderful wife.

It's just she is surrounded by dickheads who only want her for her sexy body
But she is more than just a booty call to me.

She is a beautiful & kind woman.

I mean just imagine coming home to Arieth after a hard days work
It would be heaven, wouldn't it?
Oh sure. Arieth: "Honey, I know you had a hard day and Sage said it would help if I'd draw you a nice hot bath!" *hands you a sheet of paper*
aribath.png

• Haha
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To be honest. I wonder if there is other dialogue for her during that library scene if got a bj from her in at the hots party in ep7. I know there is dialogue if you go with lilly at the bbq.
I had this scene. Becky tried to show off and said that MC was in her, right in her mouth, even before it was cool (what a cringe). Lily quickly shows Becky her place.
I would call this scene "Shut up Becky, you're not even a Side Girl" :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I had this scene. Becky tried to show off and said that MC was in her, right in her mouth, even before it was cool (what a cringe). Lily quickly shows Becky her place.
I would call this scene "Shut up Becky, you're not even a Side Girl" :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep that one I got aswell with my Lilly run. Lilly is cool I like her path.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There is and you get -1 from both Maya and Josy IIRC
Yeah those two really don't like you banging other girls. When I first played their route I slept with 19 other people. They sure didn't like that -3 from both at the party. And Maya call you a slut. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KaiserST

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yep that one I got aswell with my Lilly run. Lilly is cool I like her path.
I have mixed feelings about this rolling together, like they're in high school. Lily is very smart, but at the same time it seems like Becky, who is chasing popularity. But I think it’s not so simple here, Lily pursues her own goals to prove something to others.

At the same time, we see another part of her personality, where she encourages Sage before her date with MC and supports her, while Quinn makes snarky comments. Nothing is simple about Lily.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like Lily but the things she says sometimes make me think.

I mean she told me not to fall in love with her
Doesn't she know I fall in love easily?

How am I supposed to control my feelings.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Yeah those two really don't like you banging other girls. When I first played their route I slept with 19 other people. They sure didn't like that -3 from both at the party. And Maya call you a slut. :ROFLMAO:
Drinking gives you -3 from both while answering is -4 from both but i like honesty so they cut -4 but i used URM because i don't like being cut out from points i grind for and add +4 FOR BOTH so yeah

DPC should add a harem ending where you fuck everyone in big house every girl has it's own room and we have Basements we lock Madam there so she won't get out but we need a fortune money to have room for each girl with bathroom too

House that hold around 20-25room the Odds you are building Small village rather than House

I like Lily but the things she says sometimes make me think.

I mean she told me not to fall in love with her
Doesn't she know I fall in love easily?

How am I supposed to control my feelings.
It's not like that you just opened your heart and make it Motel at this point and it's open 24/7 so either close it down or might as well accept everyone

But remember if some girl in the game tells you to not fall in love remember Maya and you will be fine

• Love
Reactions: Raphael77

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I have mixed feelings about this rolling together, like they're in high school. Lily is very smart, but at the same time it seems like Becky, who is chasing popularity. But I think it’s not so simple here, Lily pursues her own goals to prove something to others.

At the same time, we see another part of her personality, where she encourages Sage before her date with MC and supports her, while Quinn makes snarky comments. Nothing is simple about Lily.
I don't think the rolling thing is gonna last long. Her reason for not wanting a relationship is the whole stripping thing. But instead of you falling for her she is gonna fall for the MC. You can already see her changing. The kiss in hallway. And her sleeping with you in the tent I think just like Quinn you will break through the shell eventually.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think the rolling thing is gonna last long. Her reason for not wanting a relationship is the whole stripping thing. But instead of you falling for her she is gonna fall for the MC. You can already see her changing. The kiss in hallway. And her sleeping with you in the tent with you. I think just like Quinn you will break through the shell eventually.
I realize he has that effect on people (c) Sage

screenshot0829.png

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I feel like you guys aren't giving Arieth a chance.
She could be a wonderful wife.

It's just she is surrounded by dickheads who only want her for her sexy body
But she is more than just a booty call to me.

She is a beautiful & kind woman.

I mean just imagine coming home to Arieth after a hard days work
It would be heaven, wouldn't it?
Yeah, I mean if you are cool with your kids riding the short bus to school everyday; and the potential for them turning out to be gingers; and you never know if she is banging the milkman, gardener, mechanic, etc. ...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I mean if you are cool with your kids riding the short bus to school everyday; and the potential for them turning out to be gingers; and you never know if she is banging the milkman, gardener, mechanic, etc. ...
Don't worry I have it all under control.

I don't care if our kids have Redhair
And I think Arieth is secretly smart so our kids will be too.

And I know she wouldn't cheat on me
She is a very sweet & caring woman
The only reason she has slept with the small amount of dudes she has is because she hasn't found the right guy yet
But now that I'm here she has.

I will sweep her off her feet like a knight in some romance novel.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023

I think with Lily the important part to remember is she's a known stripper/hooker surrounded by teenage girls, I think the rolling is a mix of girl games and having someone. We've seen she gets defensive over how she's viewed which is why she's focused on status. It takes the convo from her been a stripper and throws their disdain right back in their face as that dirty stripper is with the guy they’re all drooling over, good luck having a go at her without looking like a jealous bitch. If they're talking about MC and Lily and all the showy bullshit like in class, rooster, king and queen, party etc it changes how she's talked about. She even disarms anyone fucking him when she says who cares he’ll always know who he belongs to. We can see Becky really didn't like it potentially neither does Quinn you'd think that's a sign a lot of B & R will react the same. She's become someone other girls are jealous off. I think the best part is she genuinely likes MC and tells him the rules yet still uses it all to her advantage. It seems Sarah saw right through her though, she knows Lily is hooked by MC before Lily does :ROFLMAO:.

She goes from slut to someone they're jealous off, gets a guy that knows how to fuck and with no strings, someone she can call for help and reinforces her link to the diks who throw great parties. For a teenage girl that's unavoidably seen as a slut it's actually kinda clever. It's not necessarily positive but jealously probably beats disdain.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing about "alady" that I found is this:
"it depends from he angle u view it but in nigeria is usually usedto qualify alady who is desperate to get married"
( )

Poor Josy. Desperate Josy.

View attachment 3196740

View attachment 3196742

View attachment 3196743
According to the book of Darkwen it is a form of praise to the Great Goddess Josy is usually express upon seeing her eihter in full glory or simply because of her beauty even in normal clothing Alady is also often express during and after sex with Josy.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick and Ekzou

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
also in my opinion Maya and Josy's run was rather disappointing in this chapter. tommy's reaction is as coarse as could be expected and the troupe's cover story creates a completely artificial situation. is this really a problem for Maya and Josy? Josy first proposes and then complains about it, Maya surely has other thoughts than being considered a lewd girl...

I didn't like at all that it's Derek who explains us Helen's situation anyway, ok it's a private matter, but the day before we meet her it should be Maya who wants to explain us the situation.

the scene in the library is nice, because it's true enough, but it's not that it's particularly brilliant.

the double date with Maya and Josy are two good segments, but we have to choose another time. there is very little trouple in this trouple run

at the end of the day the most interesting aspect of the whole chapter is the fact that Maya confesses that she feels more comfortable with MC than with Josy (the blameless Josy), which is a total novelty and also opens up to the " solo Maya" in the aftermath of the trouple breakup. i.e. the most interesting thing about the run is a hint of the run's failure: good but not great.
Josy doesn't really complain about MC telling people about the relationship she is overall pretty happy about it even if she says it isn't perfect . I will agree that it is pretty interesting that Maya confesses to being more comfortable with MC than Josy but this is no novelty at all that a big one. It one of the clearest signs of there future breakup and solo paths for both girls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes