JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 3221513 Okay New STUFF Harder Then Before Now what I hope the new Year doesn't come like this Puzzle
1. both are in the same row... so, neither one of them can be in the box at the very top or bottom, as there's only one block in those rows. Block out those two.
2. none is diagonal to a sphere... so, block out all the ones left that are diagonal... the box in the middle, far left & far right.
3. both are equal or greater than two steps away from the white sphere... so, block out the ones that are only one step away from the white sphere.

That should leave you with FOUR unblocked boxes. According to #1, the ones you're looking for are both in the same row. Only two of the four left are in the same row.... so there's your answer!

Reactions: El Rav and JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
1. both are in the same row... so, neither one of them can be in the box at the very top or bottom, as there's only one block in those rows. Block out those two.
2. none is diagonal to a sphere... so, block out all the ones left that are diagonal... the box in the middle, far left & far right.
3. both are equal or greater than two steps away from the white sphere... so, block out the ones that are only one step away from the white sphere.

That should leave you with FOUR unblocked boxes. According to #1, the ones you're looking for are both in the same row. Only two of the four left are in the same row.... so there's your answer!
screenshot0034.png doesn't make any sense

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
1. both are equal to two steps away from the blue sphere... so, block out the two boxes that are only one step away from the blue sphere, as well as all the ones that it would take three or more steps to get to. That should leave you with only FIVE unblocked boxes.

2. both are greater than two steps away from the white sphere... so, block out all the boxes that are two steps or less from the white sphere.

...that will leave you with only TWO unblocked boxes left... your answer.

Reactions: El Rav

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You followed the directions to the wrong puzzle. The first one you posted was a different one.
I am Showing you it's Not Easy I love the Game I really do the Dev IS LEGEND For Making Acting Lesson and NOW THIS ONE
and I love The mine game But I like to understand them so I can Solve them

Reactions: Darkwen

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I am Showing you it's Not Easy I love the Game I really do the Dev IS LEGEND For Making Acting Lesson and NOW THIS ONE
and I love The mine game But I like to understand them so I can Solve them
it looks like you may not understand the meaning of the symbols used in the instructions.

column- straight up and down
row-left to right
= exactly equal to whatever number is given, no more, no less.

and ive attached a pic of the rest of the symbols used

Blob

May 7, 2017
What is the Lily and/or Quinn path? Is it exclusive and locks out other girls? The Multimod doesn't say.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes