drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017
You seem to have gotten your timeline confused here.

In the first place, it is an assumption on your part that Maya's ghosting comment specifically refers to Josy. But let's assume you are correct (and you may well be), that conversation DOES happen in Episode 3, after Josy has made her mind up that she wants to stay with the MC. All of the 'cheating' comments were back in Episodes 1 and 2. There is no evidence that Josy was ghosting Maya back then.
Josy said to MC that her relationship sucks (episode 1). It's because of that she kissed MC. And she confessed having a crush on him from before. I's safe to think that she was already tired from her relationship since before. So for Maya ghosting and fighting, and not so sure if it worth it to fight for keep that, makes sense.

NotMeAgain

Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm enjoying the game so far, it's awesome but I've run into some troubles when using the console command to win the fight with Dawe, I won the fight but the health bars kept being displayed after that so I thought I could kinda reset it by playing brawler in the next free roam but when I try the game just crashes and shows this error message. Anyone got an idea how to fix it? Would really appreciate it, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You seem to have gotten your timeline confused here.

In the first place, it is an assumption on your part that Maya's ghosting comment specifically refers to Josy. But let's assume you are correct (and you may well be), that conversation DOES happen in Episode 3, after Josy has made her mind up that she wants to stay with the MC. All of the 'cheating' comments were back in Episodes 1 and 2. There is no evidence that Josy was ghosting Maya back then.
Possibly. But, that telephone call was in 0.2. So - that ghosting must be prior to that. Of course - if that telephone call is from Josy but I think she is the most probable: father would come personally as je did in 0.3 - he isn't for friendly chats, mother - we don't know what's with her. So - Josy.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
You are right. That's a BIG OOPS by me! That conversation with Derek occurs just after the MC has his first conversation with Sage, after she sits down at his table. It all depends on the MC's response to Derek's comment about Sage's tits.

It serves me right for relying on my fragile memory.
It´s actually comment about Sage´s Ass and the teachers tits.

drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017
It´s actually comment about Sage´s Ass and the teachers tits.
Tits only refers to Jade. If you pick Cathy, and previously you comment about Sage's Ass, then Derek says "So you are TOTALLY an Ass Man". He thinks the best of Jade are tits, and Cathy the ass.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Tits only refers to Jade. If you pick Cathy, and previously you comment about Sage's Ass, then Derek says "So you are TOTALLY an Ass Man". He thinks the best of Jade are tits, and Cathy the ass.
I don´t give Tits about Jade, hence blinking on her name Cathy is my girl. Got a thing for red heads.

Reactions: Triple OG

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm enjoying the game so far, it's awesome but I've run into some troubles when using the console command to win the fight with Dawe, I won the fight but the health bars kept being displayed after that so I thought I could kinda reset it by playing brawler in the next free roam but when I try the game just crashes and shows this error message. Anyone got an idea how to fix it? Would really appreciate it, thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how you are winning? whenever i use the mod my game automatically exiting....tell me how you are playing

NotMeAgain

Dec 21, 2018
how you are winning? whenever i use the mod my game automatically exiting....tell me how you are playing
I used the console commands from the walkthrough but only the command for a real fight worked, the one for brawler doesn't work for me, my game's not exiting though. Adding skill points to the reaction time skill helped me win brawler fights more often. Which mod are you refering to?

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
I used the console commands from the walkthrough but only the command for a real fight worked, the one for brawler doesn't work for me, my game's not exiting though. Adding skill points to the reaction time skill helped me win brawler fights more often. Which mod are you refering to?
the one in the walkthrough mod...badk scrappy mod....after pasting in the original folder its throwing a warning mod detected mods are not allowed kinda thing and asking me to quit the game....i have tried playing without mod i have reached till the fight with chad which i think is important to win...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
the one in the walkthrough mod...badk scrappy mod....after pasting in the original folder its throwing a warning mod detected mods are not allowed kinda thing and asking me to quit the game....i have tried playing without mod i have reached till the fight with chad which i think is important to win...
Use UnRen (linked elsewhere in the threads). Fully unpack the game. Delete the two cheat detection files.

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
ok what do u need exactly
i ve played without mod reached till the fight with chad which i will lose if i fight. So i ve downloaded the mod mentioned in the walkthrough and used it but if i open the game its detecting the mod and showing a warning msg dat no mods are allowed and its not allowing me to play...

Lol0012

Jul 10, 2018
Use UnRen (linked elsewhere in the threads). Fully unpack the game. Delete the two cheat detection files.
how can i search for that unren file ? Sorry im kinda new so dont know how to do that....what are the names of these cheat detection files u r talking about...?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes