Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Oh and i think sage will be a slow burn for sure no to that fuckbuddy shit
surely you must have a preference still.
Yeah if you ain't tappin Sage then you probably picked the wrong girl to have a "friends only" relationship. No reason to go into her room and risk a ass whoopin' by Chad and his homies for just a friendship. #SageFuckBuddy4Life

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
He hit or raped her.
The night after DIK party, if MC decides to ignore/reject having dinner with Quinn and Riona, and prefers helping Maya instead, she tells him he was her first, after the act. And she couldn't even handle full penetration, so I don't think she was raped. Unless we are talking about a micro penis or some other form of abuse...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
edit. Here are the instructions

1. Download unren and place it into your Being a DIK folder
  2. Run unren and pick option 9)All of the above
  3. Go Into Being a Dik\game folder and delete the scripts.rpa file if it doesn't exist skip this step
  4. Go into Being a Dik\game\scripts\misc and delete both cheat_detection files
  5. Go into Being a Dik\game\saves and delete the persistent file
  6. On Windows press windows key+R, a window will pop up type into it %appdata%
  7. Find the folder Renpy then the Folder Being a DIK (order by date) and delete the persistent file
  8. Extract the mod to the folder where you Installed Being a Dik
Whoa there, Tex. You definitely don't need steps 5, 6, or 7. No reason to get rid of old saves or the persistent file, just nuking the cheat_detection files is adequate.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The night after DIK party, if MC decides to ignore/reject having dinner with Quinn and Riona, and prefers helping Maya instead, she tells him he was her first, after the act. And she couldn't even handle full penetration, so I don't think she was raped. Unless we are talking about a micro penis or some other form of abuse...
Yeah, you're right. I don't know... You have left me confused ... Shit dude.. Now I will have the image of the father with a micropenis every time I see him in the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
For the people talking about Josy being more into MC than Maya at this stage, I have to say that I agree. She asked MC directions to go to his dorm and Maya acted very surprised when she saw who was at her door. So we can easily conclude that Maya was not expecting her, and that Josy was there for MC and not Maya, even if she would have gone to her at some point later.

I think she was quite surprised when Maya opened the door for her. Poor thing, I bet she meant to reveal everything to him as soon as she had arrived, and maybe even had made up her mind with a decision about what to do next. Looking at the bags in her hands, I would say she had chosen to stay with MC for good.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
For the people talking about Josy being more into MC than Maya at this stage, I have to say that I agree. She asked MC directions to go to his dorm and Maya acted very surprised when she saw who was at her door. So we can easily conclude that Maya was not expecting her, and that Josy was there for MC and not Maya, even if she would have gone to her at some point later.

I think she was quite surprised when Maya opened the door for her. Poor thing, I bet she meant to reveal everything to him as soon as she had arrived, and maybe even had made up her mind with a decision about what to do next. Looking at the bags in her hands, I would say she had chosen to stay with MC for good.
Well, Josy and his bags are going to have a serious problem in the next chapter. It depends on the MC, the reaction of the girls and our decisions, the story may take another path, or not. I really want to see it.

Since the first chapter, I have always thought that Josy is very "easy girl", I mean, as soon as he lacks a little love he goes with another boy / girl.. I think that such a girl like that isn't very loyal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019

now that i think about it, mc is the last nail for their, it seems, strained relationship, which is sad, cause josy is the reason maya became her own family's pariah.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
perhaps im in the minority here, but is there anyone else that felt that the rework of the fighting minigame was a pain in the ass?! imean the renders made it look nice and if it was a game id actually chose to play as a fighting game it wouldnt be bad. the mechanics are kinda nice but it just cockblocked the shit outta me as im sittin here tryin to beat the guys in the fighting game to get the special renders from them to fap to yet with my old ass computer im missing a lot of the timing due to lagg issues. the old grid style minigame was easier for me to handlle but of course wasnt as well done and polished as the new fighting minigame.
i guess my point is that im having a hard time with it and had to drop the difficulty to easy to even stand a chance and even then i miss the timing a lot! is there any way i can switch back to the old grid based fighting game style? i know im gonna have to get into a few fights in the story so even if i skip mini games thats only gonna help until i have to fight Troy! maybe some way of switching between the grid mode or the highly rendered street fighter mini game could be a solution?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
the real reason he's so shook with her being gay, is that he's afraid she'll get more pussy than him :ROFLMAO:

It would impact me as much as him, or more, a situation like that. I mean, find out suddenly and in person that the girl with whom her had sex and her want to date her, is dating with another girl ... I don't know, it shouldn't feel very good to know.

It isn't a matter of gender sex, but of how to assimilate so much reality, secrets and lies in an instant.

Being honest, I would go into shock or panic.. or cardiac arrest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: battamilk

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, Josy and his bags are going to have a serious problem in the next chapter. It depends on the MC, the reaction of the girls and our decisions, the story may take another path, or not. I really want to see it.

Since the first chapter, I have always thought that Josy is very "easy girl", I mean, as soon as he lacks a little love he goes with another boy / girl.. I think that such a girl like that isn't very loyal.
I wouldn't say she is an easy girl. We only get to see one other guy interacting with her, Steve, and she handled him quite well, ending up rejecting him like a pro, even if he was her boss' son. I quite like her, to be honest. It's gonna be tough to decide which route to go first, as I also want to see, as soon as possible, whats turns out from this mess.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
perhaps im in the minority here, but is there anyone else that felt that the rework of the fighting minigame was a pain in the ass?! imean the renders made it look nice and if it was a game id actually chose to play as a fighting game it wouldnt be bad. the mechanics are kinda nice but it just cockblocked the shit outta me as im sittin here tryin to beat the guys in the fighting game to get the special renders from them to fap to yet with my old ass computer im missing a lot of the timing due to lagg issues. the old grid style minigame was easier for me to handlle but of course wasnt as well done and polished as the new fighting minigame.
i guess my point is that im having a hard time with it and had to drop the difficulty to easy to even stand a chance and even then i miss the timing a lot! is there any way i can switch back to the old fighting game style? i know im gonna have to get into a few fights in the story so even if i skip mini games thats only gonna help until i have to fight Troy! maybe some way of switching between the grid mode or the highly rendered street fighter mini game could be a solution?
trust me you are in the majority not the minority in this case :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
i guess my point is that im having a hard time with it and had to drop the difficulty to easy to even stand a chance and even then i miss the timing a lot! is there any way i can switch back to the old grid based fighting game style? i know im gonna have to get into a few fights in the story so even if i skip mini games thats only gonna help until i have to fight Troy! maybe some way of switching between the grid mode or the highly rendered street fighter mini game could be a solution?
The brawler minigame is a fucking shit and quite hateful :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The rest of the game "A FUCKING MASTERPIECE" :cool:(y)

Reactions: Ilhares

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
It would impact me as much as him, or more, a situation like that. I mean, find out suddenly and in person that the girl with whom her had sex and her want to date her, is dating with another girl ... I don't know, it shouldn't feel very good to know.

It isn't a matter of gender sex, but of how to assimilate so much reality, secrets and lies in an instant.

Being honest, I would go into shock or panic.. or cardiac arrest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
imagine learning as a parent that your daughter is a much better skirt chaser than you ever was :ROFLMAO:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
ok thats good to hear! ....but i dont wanna say the dev didnt do a good job on said minigame! it just made things more complicated
that's why I always recommend my client to use this product to make their life easier

U.S.E T.H.E C.H.E.A.T.

good luck and thx for passing by and your purchase

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
what the hell are you guys talking about? brawl is easy, you just need to spend first few points into dex and you're good.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I wouldn't say she is an easy girl. We only get to see one other guy interacting with her, Steve, and she handled him quite well, ending up rejecting him like a pro, even if he was her boss' son. I quite like her, to be honest. It's gonna be tough to decide which route to go first, as I also want to see, as soon as possible, whats turns out from this mess.
It is that Steve is the typical ugly and perverted geek of the neighborhood, he does'nt count ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the disaster is already written from the end of chapter 3. I think that the path we take will be the one that decides the fate of Josy and Maya.

D

Deleted member 934710

I'm facing bug before i start the english exam..anyone know what to do ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes