SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
what the hell are you guys talking about? brawl is easy, you just need to spend first few points into dex and you're good.
The minigames don't bother me, just the brawler. When you're focused on the story and enviroment and suddenly Chad jumps with the fucking fight, bothers a lot at that time.
imagine learning as a parent that your daughter is a much better skirt chaser than you ever was :ROFLMAO:
If my daughter is pretty and has a hot body, I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe it would help more in that regard, since she would bring girls of the same nature home. No need to give more details :p

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
The minigames don't bother me, just the brawler. When you're focused on the story and enviroment and suddenly Chad jumps with the fucking fight, bothers a lot at that time.

If my daughter is pretty and has a hot body, I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe it would help more in that regard, since she would bring girls of the same nature home. No need to give more details :p
well okay,then imagine your daughter being a friend who has more sexual experience than you, and who hooks you up with chicks.

Chad seems to have a thing for surprising dudes from behind.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
ok thats good to hear! ....but i dont wanna say the dev didnt do a good job on said minigame! it just made things more complicated
The brawler minigame, as a standalone, is quite competent. The problem is that it stalls the rhythm of the game, and it's irritating when you want to make a speedrun. But it's not that difficult; I started a new playthrough recently and decided to choose the hard difficulty setting to try and get the premium. I grew so accustomed to it that I have won every fight, but unfortunately I never got any premium. Is that just semantics or wth is the premium?

Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
that's why I always recommend my client to use this product to make their life easier

U.S.E T.H.E C.H.E.A.T.

good luck and thx for passing by and your purchase
In story mode, the cheats in the brawler either don't work or the character's stats cannot be altered.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Since the first chapter, I have always thought that Josy is very "easy girl", I mean, as soon as he lacks a little love he goes with another boy / girl.. I think that such a girl like that isn't very loyal.
They did have a whole summer working togheter, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

perhaps im in the minority here, but is there anyone else that felt that the rework of the fighting minigame was a pain in the ass?! imean the renders made it look nice and if it was a game id actually chose to play as a fighting game it wouldnt be bad. the mechanics are kinda nice but it just cockblocked the shit outta me as im sittin here tryin to beat the guys in the fighting game to get the special renders from them to fap to yet with my old ass computer im missing a lot of the timing due to lagg issues. the old grid style minigame was easier for me to handlle but of course wasnt as well done and polished as the new fighting minigame.
i guess my point is that im having a hard time with it and had to drop the difficulty to easy to even stand a chance and even then i miss the timing a lot! is there any way i can switch back to the old grid based fighting game style? i know im gonna have to get into a few fights in the story so even if i skip mini games thats only gonna help until i have to fight Troy! maybe some way of switching between the grid mode or the highly rendered street fighter mini game could be a solution?
New brawler is more reflex based and less random, old brawler is more strategic and a bit random, so i guess it comes down to personal preference. Keeping both would, I guess, be a pain in the crapper to progam and the last thing anyone needs is more time between updates.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
They did have a whole summer working togheter, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hahaha, Yea. Well... they were all summer working in the same store, and still, he didn't fucking any attention to the MC until just the end. But I didn't mean that. You know what I mean;)

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
hahaha, Yea. Well... they were all summer working in the same store, and still, he didn't fucking any attention to the MC until just the end. But I didn't mean that. You know what I mean;)
she did develop a pretty strong crush for him, so he wasn't just some guy she wanted to fool around with.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
well in that case,imagine going to a club with ur daughter,and then realize,girls are talking to you only because they want you to hook them up with ur daughter.
Oh my... That situation would be rare and difficult to live! :LOL: Gosh, you're getting me tangled up. We were talking about Josy and his effect, that nothing has to do. Neither she is his daughter, nor he is less than her.

The effect of what he has done has had a serious impact on the MC, but it has nothing to do with the fact that she is beautiful, but the effect of what is happening.

Reactions: battamilk

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
she did develop a pretty strong crush for him, so he wasn't just some guy she wanted to fool around with.
Yes, but he left him as a second "boyfriend" and fucked with him, still having a girlfriend ... That's very confusing, weird and disloyal.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
imagine learning as a parent that your daughter is a much better skirt chaser than you ever was :ROFLMAO:
I'd actually be ok with having a lesbian daughter :unsure: they are cool and I guess it means she got me as her identity model

the theory about Maya being abused actually makes sense; it seems a lesbian's gender identity are constructed either because she was close to his dad and he was her identity model instead of her mother, Or, she was abused at early age then moved away completely from femininity, and here it doesn't look like the first option (as far as we know)

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
I'd actually be ok with having a lesbian daughter :unsure: they are cool and I guess it means she got me as her identity model

the theory about Maya being abused actually makes sense; it seems a lesbian's gender identity are constructed either because she was close to his dad and he was her identity model instead of her mother, Or, she was abused at early age then moved away completely from femininity, and here it doesn't look like the first option (as far as we know)
i like the idea that maya was pretty close with her father before coming out of closet, and his hateful reaction is the reason she doesn't want others to know she's gay.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
i like the idea that maya was pretty close with her father before coming out of closet, and his hateful reaction is the reason she doesn't want others to know she's gay.
Besides fear, which is evident, I think there is something else. What she tried to tell the MC at the end of chapter 3, will it be related? It's intriguing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: battamilk

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

I have no kids, but I would actually prefer my daughter to be lesbian. I feel like that would be safer for some reason, a lot of guys arent' very nice. (yeah, I know that can apply to girls too but its not as common)

I dont buy the abused Maya idea. Why wasn't Derek abused too? I think by far the likely scenario is he is religious and doesnt' approve of her being lesbian/bi. Its obvious that Maya is the better kid of the two (her/derek) so whatever makes the dad dislike her has to be personal, like her being with a girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes