E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
i like the idea that maya was pretty close with her father before coming out of closet, and his hateful reaction is the reason she doesn't want others to know she's gay.
As you can see in the pic shared by
Samy112 https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1344#post-2385063 That is no way a father should ever treat a daughter. If they were ever close, what she should do now is put as much distance to him as possible, imho, because he is either a hypocrite, or was faking his close relation to her.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
As you can see in the pic shared by
Samy112 https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1344#post-2385063 That is no way a father should ever treat a daughter. If they were ever close, what she should do now is put as much distance to him as possible, imho, because he is either a hypocrite, or was faking his close relation to her.
some parents are like that, plus he is megaconservative douche, so it checks out.

also, derek looks awfully cheery in that picture, you'd expect him to be aware of his sister's pain, maybe he has a fake persona he puts up for his dad?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
some parents are like that, plus he is megaconservative douche, so it checks out.

also, derek looks awfully cheery in that picture, you'd expect him to be aware of his sister's pain, maybe he has a fake persona he puts up for his dad?
Maybe Derek wasn't aware, as he is on the other side from her sister. And you know how he can get distracted by certain things. I wonder who was taking the picture? :unsure:

drakengeist

Dec 18, 2017
Could be. But I bet MC will be the one deciding who Derek ends up with. We already had the chance to approve or not his inclination towards Camila.
If Derek ends up with Camila, it would be worse than Dave's situation with Arieth. Everyone in B&R fucking his girlfriend and later send him the pics while he wears that stupid hat. He must fall in love with Wendy for his own good.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If Derek ends up with Camila, it would be worse than Dave's situation with Arieth. Everyone in B&R fucking his girlfriend and later send him the pics while he wears that stupid hat. He must fall in love with Wendy for his own good.
Ashley is the most obvious choice however, DPC decides to make Derek take pictures of Cathy's ass right in the middle of a conversation with her for whatever dumb reason.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Ashley is the most obvious choice however, DPC decides to make Derek take pictures of Cathy's ass right in the middle of a conversation with her for whatever dumb reason.
Exactly why Ashley was the most obvious choice.

BTW, why is everyone ignoring Derek's sworm commitiment to daddy?

he did that because he's derek.
Cause Derek = because I'm Batman

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's derek who are we talking about. Dumb reasons are his speciality. I think maybe will ending fucking Ashley in some episode, same goes to Heather (Tommy's girlfriend).
Is Heather really Tommy's gf or just another side chick? If she is her girl, that could mean hands off for other DIKs and especially the maggots. They only share the Jock's girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: battamilk
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes