Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since Josy didn't made first cut i doubt Maya's original roommate could be her, no one would assign person who's not in the lists to a dorm room. As for her showing up, well, Maya's room had free bed and they gave it to her.
Actually, we found out in Episode 1 that the bed in Maya's room was reserved for an exchange student, who never showed up. That comes from Derek, after the MC leaves his original room. Maya shows up, and Derek persuades her to take the MC in.

So, your hypothesis seems sound. More so than mine, that Maya had told Josy where her room was.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Actually, we found out in Episode 1 that the bed in Maya's room was reserved for an exchange student, who never showed up. That comes from Derek, after the MC leaves his original room. Maya shows up, and Derek persuades her to take the MC in.

So, your hypothesis seems sound. More so than mine, that Maya had told Josy where her room was.
couldn't she like ask for maya's dorm number at the reception desk?

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Could be. Hell, she might have just asked other students around campus, "Does anybody know where Maya lives?" She's probably been dragging those bags around for hours. :rolleyes:

Well, she's there, and the fan has been hit :poop:, regardless. :)
i'm so ready for the drama man,that shit will wrench my heart,but its gonna be worth it.im a sucker for bittersweet stories.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I want DPC to do right by AL players and grant us a three way relationship with 2 main LI's. Josy/Maya or Bella/Jill.
Tybalt and Chad.

Tybalt and his Melons.

Chad and Chads secret BF.

Sage and a life-size blowup-doll of Chad.

Quinn and some needles.

Any of the HOT's and a few dollars for takeout.

Wendy and a large frosty.

Really, the combinations are endless.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tybalt and Chad.

Tybalt and his Melons.

Chad and Chads secret BF.

Sage and a life-size blowup-doll of Chad.

Quinn and some needles.

Any of the HOT's and a few dollars for takeout.

Wendy and a large frosty.

Really, the combinations are endless.
1568178798400.png

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I want DPC to do right by AL players and grant us a three way relationship with 2 main LI's. Josy/Maya or Bella/Jill.
I wish that too but DPC doesn't strike me as happy with that arrangement and will force the MC one way or another to stick to one LI later on. The threesomes will only be sex scenes, nothing more.

Reactions: Mormont

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wish that too but DPC doesn't strike me as happy with that arrangement and will force the MC one way or another to stick to one LI later on. The threesomes will only be sex scenes, nothing more.
I think I can live with that. Give us lots of options at the beginning, then narrow down to one girl of the player's choosing at the end.

Just so long as that 'narrowing' doesn't result in death or some other disaster for the principal girls we don't choose. I don't think I could take Maya whoring herself out because I chose Jill, or Bella committing suicide, because I chose Josy, etc.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't think I could take Maya whoring herself out because I chose Jill, or Bella committing suicide, because I chose Josy, etc.
I could but like i've said before, guilt-tripping the player for just the sake of itself is of poor storytelling quality. Hopefully it will be avoided. While it may have worked in a linear VN it would be very artificial with a setup like this title has.

Some resemblance of reality is advised. When someone picks a partner for dating the rest of the possible love-interests don't just drop dead where they stand in town.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I could but like i've said before, guilt-tripping the player for just the sake of itself is of poor storytelling quality. Hopefully it will be avoided. While it may have worked in a linear VN it would be very artificial with a setup like this title has.

Some resemblance of reality is advised. When someone picks a partner for dating the rest of the possible love-interests don't just drop dead where they stand in town.
Well all the LI's have someone to come back to to atm if the MC doesn't work out. It makes sense if you pick one, the LI ends up breaking up with their significant other currently in the game and chooses you. The rest can then work on their relationships and move on without you. As long as the DPC doesn't make the MC the Sun, Moon and Stars for the LI's, then we can get a balanced story. Oh and let's hope one of them doesn't become obsessive with the MC even when he's with another LI and we get the stalker ending...

Last edited:

tg

May 1, 2017

With my CHICK run, I actually closed down the MC's relationship with Sage. Like, stopped it from progressing. And the look on her face was pretty saddening. I think it's the right thing to do, since she's not really much into softies. But still, it wasn't a good feeling to see how saddened she was with it.

I'm still not sure I'm going to proceed with that. I might just go back and alter that choice, and take everyone forward for my first playthrough, and then come back to which gets left out later, once we know how the story plays out a bit more.

• Sad
Reactions: E.l.l.0

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
As you can see in the pic shared by
Samy112 https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-3-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1344#post-2385063 That is no way a father should ever treat a daughter. If they were ever close, what she should do now is put as much distance to him as possible, imho, because he is either a hypocrite, or was faking his close relation to her.
We have very little information about Maya`s dad and their relationship,in order for him to be a hypocrite he would have to first have a problem with Maya being bi - which is something we are assuming - second,be closeted bi himself :p

some parents are like that, plus he is megaconservative douche, so it checks out.

also, derek looks awfully cheery in that picture, you'd expect him to be aware of his sister's pain, maybe he has a fake persona he puts up for his dad?
All we know is that he is religious,he may very well be a regressive looney:p

And that is the thing,both Derek and Maya are "normal",with Derek being crazy(good crazy),those are not kids of a "TYRANT",they`re not closed or repressed.I don`t see signs of abuse or even enforcing his will on his children,in them.
All we know is that Maya does not feel accepted,she`s bi and her father is religious,how far his problem with it goes,is a guess and my personal guess is that it`s nowhere near as far as forumites make it.

That rude cunt can fuck off into oblivion.
That`s a rude statement :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just as long as we get to make these actual choices but I think the problem for a lot of us we still have that AL mindset on our mind and we are always thinking what if he just copies the ideas from his previous game, but something has to give in the next update or to were we can distance ourselves from some of the girls that we don't wish to pursue.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Just as long as we get to make these actual choices but I think the problem for a lot of us we still have that AL mindset on our mind and we are always thinking what if he just copies the ideas from his previous game, but something has to give in the next update or to were we can distance ourselves from some of the girls that we don't wish to pursue.
And give us the option to pursue the ones we want to pursue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I don't think it's possible that Josy went to that dorm room to see the MC. When Josy calls him, they have the following conversation:
MC: "I don't know what to say..."
Josy: "You don't have to say anything... ...except... ...tell me your dorm number."
MC: "Why do you ask?"
Josy: "Well, I was thinking... Maybe...until I get my own dorm...I could stay with you?"

At that point there is a choice for the MC to say that he is staying with a girl, or just that he is living with someone and there is no room. Either way Josy responds understandingly and says,
Josy: "I can always stay with a friend or something."
Implying that the 'friend' is Maya. While Josy does ask directions from the MC, he never provides them.

It also seems to me that Josy would have already known where Maya's dorm room was. She may have already contacted Maya to say she was coming. Just not when. I don't really know about that. But she did no where to go, just not from the MC.

So Josy's stunned look was not because Maya opened that door, but because the MC was there, and Josy suddenly realizing that Maya was the person the MC was staying/living with.
While I also thought like that before, based on the observations I stated, I think she was there for MC. But I agree that it would be easier for her to get to know where Maya was staying, than MC and it is also a plausible scenario that Maya simply forgot she was coming then, or Josy arrived earlier than expected.

But if Josy was there for MC and he really didn't give her directions (off-screen), perhaps someone gave her privileged information about that regard. Maybe the cafeteria lady told her, just to stir shit up xD

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While I also thought like that before, based on the observations I stated, I think she was there for MC. But I agree that it would be easier for her to get to know where Maya was staying, than MC and it is also a plausible scenario that Maya simply forgot she was coming then, or Jody arrived earlier than expected.

But if Josy was there for MC and he really didn't give her directions (off-screen), perhaps someone gave her privileged information about that regard. Maybe the cafeteria lady told her, just to stir shit up xD
Josy: "Don't worry...I can always stay with a friend or something."

That is what Josy says to the MC whichever answer he gives to her about staying in his dorm. I don't see any ambiguity there. She needs to find another place to stay.That's it.

The MC is not going to give her directions off-screen or otherwise, after he has told her that he already has a roommate. He doesn't WANT her showing up, while he's living with Maya, at least until he has a chance to talk to her. And Josy has accepted not being able to stay with him, so she's not going to ask him again.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Since Josy didn't made first cut i doubt Maya's original roommate could be her, no one would assign person who's not in the lists to a dorm room. As for her showing up, well, Maya's room had free bed and they gave it to her.
MC told Maya he didn't gave away the fact that she was lacking a roommate, though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes