battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah I just don't trust him at all he would sell you out at any given chance just for the promise of drugs, the whole Josy situation will be interesting to see how that plays out will he be bothered about it I wonder?
tommy being josy's step-brother is actually a plus,there's a fair chance you can slap the shit out of him if he gets angry,and picks a fight with you.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe the bio system will be expanded or revamped to accommodate many other characters. And maybe the last empty spot could be replaced by a spot in any other place. Let's suppose A new character called "Anna" would come into play and have significant relevance in the game. She would occupy the slot between MC and Anthony, according to the alphabetic order, pushing all the other characters to the next slot and the last empty spot would disappear.
If I recall correctly, DPC already revamped the bio system with the current release to accommodate additional characters and possible future expansions. There are a lot more people in the v0.3 bio compared to v0.1 & v0.2 bio which didn't grow even though we met new people in v0.2.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I could but like i've said before, guilt-tripping the player for just the sake of itself is of poor storytelling quality.
The only person who can make you feel guilt is you. Other people(characters) are responsible for their own choices. It isn't your job to be the savior of the multiverse. If somebody is going to turn to hard drugs and ruin their life just because I don't want to be their fuckbuddy that's not my failing, it's theirs. I will feel zero guilt over such a thing.
Interesting view. In your interpretation she's asking to help her change or mantain her hair color?
I knew it! She'd need help maintaining it, of course.
Now that all bios are unlocked and the last spot taken by a "Z" it would appear that that's all.
Are you just getting the Z, or were you shortening it? There's definitely a person filling that slot. I'm really hoping they show up to surprise MC at some point, too.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
So this is the first time playing 3.1 (i played 3.0 and finished it but wanted to play this to choose the right choices) and i dunno if "and to her persona" line was there in 3.0 cuz i don't remember reading it when i got here in 3.0, but there's a high chance i missed it but maybe her husband betrayed her or smth and left but she still has hope that he might come back, but then she put up the ice queen persona to not let anyone hurt her like her husband did ? i really don't know honestly.
1568210722025.png 1568210735338.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but then she put up the ice queen persona to not let anyone hurt her like her husband did ? i really don't know honestly.
I think it's quite likely that it's the case for her husband hurts her and walks out on her and she has since put up all these mental walls around her not to show any emotion to anyone, still the line with Jill where Jill says that's the nicest thing you have ever said about a guy that still baffles me was this when her husband was around or afterwards?

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I think it's quite likely that it's the case for her husband hurts her and walks out on her and she has since put up all these mental walls around her not to show any emotion to anyone, still the line with Jill where Jill says that's the nicest thing you have ever said about a guy that still baffles me was this when her husband was around or afterwards?
I believe afterwards cuz i don't think that if she was cold or at least not friendly at the time people would look at her and go talk to her especially if it was about becoming friends or love wise. so i believe after the whole thing with her husband she became cold not complimenting anyone and not giving anyone a chance to get to know her especially guys, and that led to jill saying that sentence.

Reactions: Mormont

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
This scene in the Bella's house when you are sneaking around and you see the strange man, imo the man with a military uniform realy looks like Jade's husband. It might be him simply fooling around and get caught by the MC buzzed..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I honestly felt bad when i saw Chad crying and emotionally weak like this , DPC can we please help him this is so sad :(
View attachment 398038
OMG TobiMah, this may be the first post I've seen about feeling sorry for Chad. You are a softie! :LOL: (which is a GOOD thing :)).

Honestly, I don't have any real ill will to Chad either. (He's not like Back to the Future Biff). I think his public persona is carefully cultivated to hide a lot of self-doubt and insecurities.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Honestly, I don't have any real ill will to Chad either. (He's not like Back to the Future Biff). I think his public persona is carefully cultivated to hide a lot of self-doubt and insecurities.
Exactly my thoughts, i mean when i saw him behind the MC i was like damn we just awakened the beast inside him and when i saw him crying and i was like damn this must really mean a lot to him to get him to cry about it. so i really wanna help him and hit it up with him and become friends since he'll be a big help if we became friends or at least to not hate each other and help each other out when needed.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes