battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
I want to make a question. Do you see coherent the MC wants to leave but Derek convince him and he stays but the MC doesn´t want to lave after Maya kidnaped him and the DIKS use him in the CUMPETITION? also why he didn´t get mad and left the room shared with Maya, that´s what I would have done.
well maya did explain that she was forced,and didn't know that hots would taze him.i think by that time they already formed a sort of emotional connection so it wasn't super hard for him to forgive her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We also often overlook some other darker stuff in AL due to the DIAF event. e.g. MC has the option to outright murder Melissa's dad if we so choose via forced drug overdose. What happens if we get that opportunity with Tommy or to get rid of Maya's dad in some way? That'd be kind of fucked up.
We did have a choice as to how to handle that in Acting Lessons. But regardless of our choice, the guy died one way or another and there were no repercussions either way.

In other words, a darker path was offered, but it didn't really matter which way the player chose to select. I could see something like that happening in this game.

On a lighter note, I think Hell Week tasks will be pretty much like that. If we choose to have the MC do none of them, Derek will do them, and all that will happen is that the MC will lose points with the DIKs. Already we have seen that it didn't make any difference what we did in the game, Josy still shows up and the MC moves out. Some choices do and will matter, but some events are baked in, and the only way to stop them is to stop playing.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
well maya did explain that she was forced,and didn't know that hots would taze him.i think by that time they already formed a sort of emotional connection so it wasn't super hard for him to forgive her.
Ok but imagine you want to leave one place because you are upset and uncomfortable there then someone convince you to stay and you start to feel comfortable with the place and with some people and then they kidnapped you and force you to do a sexual game, don´t you think the MC should be upset about it and try to leave again?, for me the plot was pretty solid but I dind´t like this part.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What are your theories about Bella. Do you think when we were in her house the guy we saw was her husband?
I think he's probably dead, but he may simply have left her (or is on foreign deployment/MIA) - MC probably got a good look at his face from the multiple pictures that were turned over.

I wonder if it's one of those "little" details, like in AL when you get asked about whether or not you're OK with Liam hooking up with somebody you've fooled around with in the past. If you say it's OK, he may wind up with Rena. If it's not OK, he'll end up with the other chemo nurse.

Maybe opting to not hook up with Bella opens the door for her husband to return, where bedding her down results in her getting confirmation of his death or something.

We did have a choice as to how to handle that in Acting Lessons. But regardless of our choice, the guy died one way or another and there were no repercussions either way.
Death was optional, he could also wind up in prison. I decided to shoot him in one of the playthroughs just to see what would happen. Can't decide if I was pleased or not at the lack of consequences.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Rusty you mean Tommy is just the vice but yeah I think that's probably something that could happen not just being a Dik but to be the leader at some point and how we run it I guess is if we are Dik or Chick.
Do you really think that DrPinkCake is going to take this game that far into the future? I would see it more as a possibility for a sequel, if he decides to do one. In which case, I would see our current MC absent from the game (off somewhere with his girl of choice), and Derek is the DIK president, and a whole new MC. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So this is the first time playing 3.1 (i played 3.0 and finished it but wanted to play this to choose the right choices) and i dunno if "and to her persona" line was there in 3.0 cuz i don't remember reading it when i got here in 3.0, but there's a high chance i missed it but maybe her husband betrayed her or smth and left but she still has hope that he might come back, but then she put up the ice queen persona to not let anyone hurt her like her husband did ? i really don't know honestly.
View attachment 398011 View attachment 398012
I have only played 3.0, and that phrase is in that script. Just double-checked it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you really think that DrPinkCake is going to take this game that far into the future?
I was thinking more along the lines of a possible ending with a time skip just to see what's become of the MC and as you say the likes of Derek and whoever we have hooked up with by then would they be the new guys in charge and run the diks as Rusty and Tommy do? or do they change things?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Also that moment you can defend him in the director's room, he seems pretty confused
He was confused? So was I! Why is that choice even in the game? Is Chad somehow going to become an ally? Or is it like the scene with Steve, where you get a chance to comfort him or not. In both cases a variable is set. But in Steve's case the DIK/CHICK score is adjusted, which is not the case with Chad. With Steve, nothing other than the DIK/CHICK score and the Bios history has been affected. That variable hasn't been tested yet. With Chad, we get NO DIK/CHICK adjustment, and (so far) only a Bios update.

So, what the hell is DrPinkCake going to do with that Chad choice, if anything?

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Ok but imagine you want to leave one place because you are upset and uncomfortable there then someone convince you to stay and you start to feel comfortable with the place and with some people and then they kidnapped you and force you to do a sexual game, don´t you think the MC should be upset about it and try to leave again?, for me the plot was pretty solid but I dind´t like this part.
cumpetition didn't happen immdeatly after him crashing with maya, he had a whole day to make an emotional recovery, plus he got his precious guitar back,i think he was mostly fine by then.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
He was confused? So was I! Why is that choice even in the game? Is Chad somehow going to become an ally? Or is it like the scene with Steve, where you get a chance to comfort him or not. In both cases a variable is set. But in Steve's case the DIK/CHICK score is adjusted, which is not the case with Chad. With Steve, nothing other than the DIK/CHICK score and the Bios history has been affected. That variable hasn't been tested yet. With Chad, we get NO DIK/CHICK adjustment, and (so far) only a Bios update.

chad as a future bro confirmed.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think potentially a LOT. As to what it would be, that would be just wild speculation now, but;
- Stops the Alphas from beating up the MC later in the game?
- If you also didn't beat up Troy, MC get's to be their coming out of the closet reconciliation match-maker?
- Doesn't fight you for Sage?
- Comes to MC's aid (if) you get back-stabbed by Tommy?

Repeat: Just guesses at possibilities.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
i don't believe james is mastermind behind drugs and prostitution,he's too personal to bella's story to be game's antagonist,and it wouldn't make much sense,storywise if you play other girls routes.
I don't see James as the drug mastermind. I would think he would need to be around, and not MIA for three years, to do that.

By the way, Isabella obviously wants James to return, and makes a plea for him to come back to her during her soliloquy at the library. That would seem to preclude him being dead, UNLESS that is the 'persona' that the MC warned us about in his narration - she's batshit delusional.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
I think potentially a LOT. As to what it would be, that would be just wild speculation now, but;
- Stops the Alphas from beating up the MC later in the game?
- If you also didn't beat up Troy, MC get's to be their coming out of the closet reconciliation match-maker?
- Doesn't fight you for Sage?
- Comes to MC's aid (if) you get back-stabbed by Tommy?

Repeat: Just guesses at possibilities.
chad showed that "alpha jock"is just a persona, i intrigued to learn more about him and hope mc can help him with that whole blackmail business,nobody deserves that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
did you guys noticed that anthony the jock fucked arieth too? i thought that was hilarious, even he cucked dawe.
If you are talking about the pictures that Dawe receives, you might want to check again. We are shown Arieth blowing Rusty, a double-team of her with Nick and Leon, and either a double-team with Derek and Jacob, or Jacob solo (depending on game choices).

Is there some other scene that shows Arieth with Anthony?

Edit: That scene is already hilarious with Dawe's inadequacy, his gay underwear, and especially Arieth tumbling out the window.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Could be that Burke forced himself at one point and she couldn't do anything out of fear and perhaps her husband found out, either that or the husband walked out on her after he found another woman to be with and just never told her.
Bella doesn't seem like the type of girl who would take shit from a man trying to force himself on her. I believe she's remained faithful in her marriage, however her husbands disappearance is the biggest mystery and likely reason why she is the way she is.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes