Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Thing is she probably wouldn't have to do too much I think most guys would be far too mesmerized by her to actually notice I certainly know someone she can smack about :p
You're right. Bella's lowkey built like a tank. Probably to support her curves and bust.
I'm all for having fun and freestyle wrestling with Isabella but don't let her get serious and put you in a headlock. Them muscular thighs and arms ain't nothing to play with (y)
Bella Won't Let Go.jpg

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
He was confused? So was I! Why is that choice even in the game? Is Chad somehow going to become an ally? Or is it like the scene with Steve, where you get a chance to comfort him or not. In both cases a variable is set. But in Steve's case the DIK/CHICK score is adjusted, which is not the case with Chad. With Steve, nothing other than the DIK/CHICK score and the Bios history has been affected. That variable hasn't been tested yet. With Chad, we get NO DIK/CHICK adjustment, and (so far) only a Bios update.

So, what the hell is DrPinkCake going to do with that Chad choice, if anything?
You get negative points with the jocks and the preps, so it's reasonable to assume you can earn positive points with them.
I mean you're gonna need some allies to take out Tommyboy.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes