Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Hmm, I don't know about that "force" thing. If it came to brawler style MMA fight between Bella and Burke, my money is on Bella! :LOL:
Yeah Bella is built something like MMA champ Amanda Nunes but with more curves. Plus we know with her yoga training she has good flexibility and probably got good hands too ;). Smart money is on Bella for the TKO vs Burke

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If you are talking about the pictures that Dawe receives, you might want to check again. We are shown Arieth blowing Rusty, a double-team of her with Nick and Leon, and either a double-team with Derek and Jacob, or Jacob solo (depending on game choices).

Is there some other scene that shows Arieth with Anthony?

Edit: That scene is already hilarious with Dawe's inadequacy, his gay underwear, and especially Arieth tumbling out the window.
There are some hints Anthony fucked Arieth. She calls him Big A.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
If you are talking about the pictures that Dawe receives, you might want to check again. We are shown Arieth blowing Rusty, a double-team of her with Nick and Leon, and either a double-team with Derek and Jacob, or Jacob solo (depending on game choices).

Is there some other scene that shows Arieth with Anthony?

Edit: That scene is already hilarious with Dawe's inadequacy, his gay underwear, and especially Arieth tumbling out the window.
no it's his reaction that gives it away, when dawe says "she fucked all of them?" he looks troubled, and after they sort out that it was diks, he has suspicioulsy cheeky grin.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's for sure that academics didn't get them into B&R.
I think most of the cast didn't get in through entirelly legal means :sneaky: My bet is on that this is one of those fictional type of schools that exists to cover that pesky "requirment" of the upper class to have a diploma. Not all the rich have particularly keen children when it comes to intellect and willingness/dedication to learn.

The really prestigious schools won't allow them to pass, would ruin their reputation, no amount of money could afford that, so they need something of a less prestigious one which in turn can be less scrupulous as well. That can basically take a bribe in the form of a hefty donation for a pretty much guaranteed diploma. Now these type of schools usually have a solid cover-up in the form of regular students, which is required for more than one reasons, and they offer good education nonetheless but there are double-standards in effect.

Actually everything i've seen so far about this school, how some students behave and what they can get away with makes me firmly believe that this is one such school. That acts as regular college but it gets by (and possibly built upon) the donations of rich families in exchange of guaranteed diploma and by offering high-quality-of-life services to their spoiled bra-.. *cough* children.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah Bella is built something like MMA champ Amanda Nunes but with more curves. Plus we know with her yoga training she has good flexibility and probably got good hands too ;). Smart money is on Bella for the TKO vs Burke
Thing is she probably wouldn't have to do too much I think most guys would be far too mesmerized by her to actually notice I certainly know someone she can smack about :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes