Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So this is the first time playing 3.1 (i played 3.0 and finished it but wanted to play this to choose the right choices) and i dunno if "and to her persona" line was there in 3.0 cuz i don't remember reading it when i got here in 3.0, but there's a high chance i missed it but maybe her husband betrayed her or smth and left but she still has hope that he might come back, but then she put up the ice queen persona to not let anyone hurt her like her husband did ? i really don't know honestly.
View attachment 398011 View attachment 398012
There are a number of theories floating around on this.
1. She lost a baby/had a late miscarriage, husband blames her. Locked room is a nursery. (Initially proposed by GGGRRRE I believe.)
2. Burke made some moves on her. Husband saw and left. She swore off men and their intentions as a result.
3. Husband went "breaking bad" (My own unlikely pet theory, a lot of things happened at the same time three years ago - and I don't believe in coincidences.) shattering her confidence in men and just hoping her husband would return to "the good" and to her.

Edit: Oh I forgot.
4. Husband is actually dead and she's just fantasizing (I don't buy this at all, but some are saying it).

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
There are a number of theories floating around on this.
1. She lost a baby/had a late miscarriage, husband blames her. Locked room is a nursery. (Initially proposed by GGGRRRE I believe.)
2. Burke made some moves on her. Husband saw and left. She swore off men and their intentions as a result.
3. Husband went "breaking bad" (My own unlikely pet theory, a lot of things happened at the same time three years ago - and I don't believe in coincidences.) shattering her confidence in men and just hoping her husband would return to "the good" and to her.
These are all interesting theories honestly and they all could work out with the plot. the second one is actually reasonable since a lot of people don't wait for explanations and leave without saying or talking with the other person that they are involved with.

Reactions: TheFinder

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
These are all interesting theories honestly and they all could work out with the plot. the second one is actually reasonable since a lot of people don't wait for explanations and leave without saying or talking with the other person that they are involved with.
i don't know about that second theory honestly.i get a feeling she had a loving relationship with her husband,otherwise that whole 'staying faithful' thing would be kinda hollow.

NotMeAgain

Dec 21, 2018
2nd command throwing an error... jump command
In brawler or real fight? In brawler I get an error as well but the fight with Dawe worked using the console. But if you're using cheat mod anyway, just max out the fight skills and it's pretty easy to win.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i don't know about that second theory honestly.i get a feeling she had a loving relationship with her husband,otherwise that whole 'staying faithful' thing would be kinda hollow.
Could be that Burke forced himself at one point and she couldn't do anything out of fear and perhaps her husband found out, either that or the husband walked out on her after he found another woman to be with and just never told her.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
She could've felt like she was wrong and it's all her fault he left and that she cheated on him even if it wasn't her fault she just felt like that and felt guilty about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: battamilk

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
there's no dev team, just one guy,and he said that badik will have a lighter tone than AL, so if you were able to enjoy AL i think you shouldn't worry about badik hurting you.and you are so right about bella! one of the reasons i compelled to her character is i know there's going to be a bunch of deeply intimate emotional moments in her story,she's just that kind of character.
Thanks for your reply. What are your theories about Bella. Do you think when we were in her house the guy we saw was her husband?, why the story tell us she was in danger that day, do you think the husband lied to her saying he left the house but actually he is in the house doing some deep shit to Bella?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
There is also a theory about her husband being in a coma or being a soldier and M.I.A.
Wasn't the soldier theory based just of the room where drunk MC "sees" a guy in fatigue pants?

If we go by occupation, he really could be anything from State Department to exchange lecturer to "doctors w/o borders" to plain old exec in a multinational for being away.

• Thinking Face

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I want to make a question. Do you see coherent the MC wants to leave but Derek convince him and he stays but the MC doesn´t want to lave after Maya kidnaped him and the DIKS use him in the CUMPETITION? also why he didn´t get mad and left the room shared with Maya, that´s what I would have done.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for your reply. What are your theories about Bella. Do you think when we were in her house the guy we saw was her husband?, why the story tell us she was in danger that day, do you think the husband lied to her saying he left the house but actually he is in the house doing some deep shit to Bella?
hey man,no need to thank me,i'm happy to chat.well, i too,think her husband is M.I.A.,the idea that army guy is her husband mc saw from the photos in her house seems plausible and adds to that.i personally,think that kiss scene foreshadowing was fucking shit and added nothing to story,besides memes about bella being crazy.and no,i don't believe james is mastermind behind drugs and prostitution,he's too personal to bella's story to be game's antagonist,and it wouldn't make much sense,storywise if you play other girls routes.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Wasn't the soldier theory based just of the room where drunk MC "sees" a guy in fatigue pants?

If we go by occupation, he really could be anything from State Department to exchange lecturer to "doctors w/o borders" to plain old exec in a multinational for being away.
Mostly - but... MC just met Burke and he was tipping those photos all over Bella's house. It's possible, at least as far as that theory goes, that in his drunk state of mind he mixed Burke's face and a uniform man he could see on those photos.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I want to make a question. Do you see coherent the MC wants to leave but Derek convince him and he stays but the MC doesn´t want to lave after Maya kidnaped him and the DIKS use him in the CUMPETITION? also why he didn´t get mad and left the room shared with Maya, that´s what I would have done.
You didn't play the same game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes